Anyone else miss the rap that was about "fuck bitches get money"?

Anyone else miss the rap that was about "fuck bitches get money"?

Now it's all about niggers complaining about being shot by cops.

I used to hate the rap about dumb bullshit but I kind of wish they'd go back to it because I'm tired of hearing their Marxist bullshit.

Basically:
J. Cole around 2014 (even though he doesn't rap about hood shit, but he's still influenced by Marxists)
>Kendrick Lamar around 2012
>ScHoolboy Q around 2013
And others but I don't know them all at the moment.

Sigh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuBbGyWSc-c
youtube.com/watch?v=V1o2rnJA0Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=5PUIjfI3NSY
youtube.com/watch?v=TjWAWcx4xdE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_hop#Commercialization
youtube.com/watch?v=C99iG4HoO1c
youtube.com/watch?v=efbS9hFmnc4
youtube.com/watch?v=O-ZSEfJ1Zr4
youtube.com/watch?v=jqNtGAppK0M
youtube.com/watch?v=g08gsd7d87Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1_GcqfQRY34
youtube.com/watch?v=C9RdmVDxl4I
youtube.com/watch?v=nxufWf7dEcM
youtube.com/watch?v=YcXRs-XwA-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=J1z_6XRytak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rap about bitches and fucking= no sales

>act intellectual, rap about "meaningful stuff" makes niggers feel smart and they'll buy your shit in droves.

They're just playing the game user

The vast majority of rap is bought by white middle class kids

You're just being wishy washy. Say you hate niggers and go.

>its all about niggers complaining about being shot by cops

>implying this isnt how rap has always been

>listening to rap music of any kind
Boy, I guess you're not from around these parts.

and what parts are those,the ones where you still fuck your cousins and hang black people from tree's?

I'm OP, and I am.
The niggers here are unbearable.
I live in the most incestuous town out of my county, and there's a famous tree called the hanging tree that you'll get fined if you hit it with you car.

I haven't always lived here. Used to live in city with many ooga boogas.

and it is produced by jews

>listening to literal nigger babble

It's a niche form of rap, not all of it. The only people listening to that shit are college freshmen, mostly whites and spics, to feel "woke."

Ask Gucci Mane if he gives a shit about Black Lives Matter, dude made a fucking gangsta rap of jingle bells

youtube.com/watch?v=yuBbGyWSc-c

Fuck this new (((consciousness))) rap.
I only listen to that grimy ignorant shit
youtube.com/watch?v=V1o2rnJA0Rg

Love that rap where it'a just about fucking hoes and getting money.
Reality right there.

ASAP only raps about hood rat shit and he told blm they were fucking retarded. He's ok in my book

i miss all that real nigga hood shit too
youtube.com/watch?v=5PUIjfI3NSY
youtube.com/watch?v=TjWAWcx4xdE

nigga theres like 5 different members in that group

Op what the fuck do you think "Fight the power" and "Fuck tha police" meant? I understand you were probably way too young and totally missed the 80s/90s but come one. Some of the music that plays in those Thug Life vines has to sound pretty familiar to you. If not. You just need to leave it alone user. Okay?

Listen to Freddie Gibbs and Curren$y, user. You'll be okay. I understand what you mean though.

As a white KID, you realize how stupid you look when you bob your head to niggerbop, right?

>I'm OP
Cut it with that shit, we have IDs here.

I don't listen to rap, wigger.

>Anyone else miss the rap that was about "fuck bitches get money"?

No because it's fucking destructive to their communities

>Now it's all about niggers complaining about being shot by cops.

What was NWA and etc constantly complaining about cops? It's far less prevalent than the 80s and 90s where the crack epidemic and gang wars were huge problems

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_hop#Commercialization

>In the early-mid 1980s, there was no hip hop industry as it was today. Politicians and businessman maligned and ignored the hip hop movement. However, in the late 1980s, music industry executives realized that they could capitalize on the success of "gangsta rap." They made a formula that created "a titillating buffet of hypermasculinity and glorified violence." This type of rap was marketed to the new fanbase: white males. They ignored the depictions of a harsh reality to focus on the sex and violence involved

youtube.com/watch?v=C99iG4HoO1c

Song related (Common's I Used to Love H.E.R.). The "the man who altered her native" (Jew execs) and the rise of gangsta rap gave us the broken black communities we have

ASAP Rocky is unintelligable. He can't articulate himself for shit.

>>rap about bitches and fucking= no sales
>>act intellectual, rap about "meaningful stuff" makes niggers feel smart and they'll buy your shit in droves.
>They're just playing the game user

This might be the dumbest thing I've ever read on this site. Are you even familiar with hip hop? Everyone knows rapping about bitches and fucking gets you the money and the white audience even if it further poisons your community, while rapping about meaningful stuff doesn't sell as well

Jay Z straight up admits this in his song Moment of Clarity:
>I dumb down for my audience and double my dollars
>They criticize me for it yet they all yell "Holla"
>If skills sold truth be told
>I'd probably be lyrically Talib Kweli
>Truthfully I want to rhyme like Common Sense (But I did five Mil)
>I ain't been rhyming like Common since

The ultimate irony is the fact that as mentioned here you guys love gangsta rap and black people essentially cooning themselves, yet complain that they're gangbangers and drug dealers. You're part of the problem.

you dont know me nigger now shut the fuck up.

>SAGV0Gj7
>SAVAGE

schoolboy is about nigga shit still kendricks 2012 was and i quote from the nigga him self "shit niggas wanna hear" he got political afterward. and they werent marxist they werent saying give me free shit they were saying that niggas need to stop being niggers they want the nigs to change

>listening to any rap other than Gucci Mane

What are you some sort of fag

> miss rap

Let me stop you right there

youtube.com/watch?v=efbS9hFmnc4

Stay mad, stay small.

Check out Slaughterhouse. Sometimes they go all Joe Budden maudlin, but tracks like "Throw That" and "Frat House" are all really good and about that excessive lifestyle.

I know that you "miss that all that real nigga hood shit" and posted a song about Clipse, who actually glorify drug dealing in their songs.

Only solidifies my point further. Stfu isn't a good enough response.

>yet complain that they're gangbangers and drug dealers
I have never complained about that shit. I grew up around that shit. I still know people who do that shit. Now please stop acting like you know me.

If you listen to nigger "music" you are subhuman trash

>ASAP Rocky is unintelligable. He can't articulate himself for shit.

Which is hilarious considering where he stole his name from

>who actually glorify drug dealing in their songs.

It's just satire.

youtube.com/watch?v=O-ZSEfJ1Zr4

>Anyone else miss the rap that was about the harsh life in the ghetto?

>Now it's all about "fuck bitches and get money"

>It's just satire.

Isn't that along the lines of the bullshit excuses gangsta rap gives for their music? NWA claims there rapping about their communities, but they're rapping about participating and indulging in gang activities. Even the movie was written in that misleading manner.

There was a period with groups like A Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, Heiroglyphics etc. rapping about self improvement and actually aspiring to be something good that goes beyond the ghetto but it's mostly gone and never had the popularity of gangster rap and modern trap stuff.

Deltron 3030 is a great album that's just a weird space opera set in an apocalyptic future. The Cold Vein is pretty positive as well with a nice spacey sound and lyrical depth.

There's always been and still is good hip hop but like all genres it's buried beneath mountains of garbage.

What if there was a white rapper who was as good as eminem (im saying that with a grain of salt) who dropped redpills in his raps and rapped about life stuff, not just partying and other degeneracy that's out there today

Would you guys like him

Mac Miller raps about drugs and partying a lot but his songs about general life stuff are pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=jqNtGAppK0M

youtube.com/watch?v=g08gsd7d87Y

youtube.com/watch?v=1_GcqfQRY34

youtube.com/watch?v=C9RdmVDxl4I

youtube.com/watch?v=nxufWf7dEcM

youtube.com/watch?v=YcXRs-XwA-Y

youtube.com/watch?v=J1z_6XRytak

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME