Every Sup Forums poster wants a tough sassy intersectional feminist gf

Every Sup Forums poster wants a tough sassy intersectional feminist gf.

Indian women just look like dudes with a lot of make up on.

what did she mean by this?

sandniggers are not and never will be attractive. try again, reddit.

shes only got one finger left after the other marriage. ,each finger a marriage
thats why she's hiding her left arm

I'd bone her, and I'm white.

>namefag
into the oven

I want a feminist girlfriend who keeps me in chastity. She better not fuck other dudes though, I'm not into that.

what does that shirt even mean

Indian scum can't even figure out a toilet, let alone the English language.

Indian girls are the best, brah. Plus, their chocolate nipples are awesome.

Indian women look like dudes. Period.

Nothing darker than a white woman with a tan is attractive.

I just like to dip my cock into the milky flesh. That's about it.

Feminists don't actually like that though, they like the opposite.

this, they grow moustaches, sideburns, neck hair, back hair, etc. it's quite disgusting

Most women are feminists to a degree. It really just depends on what kind of feminism. Even women who are proud to say they are "anti-feminist" want voting and civil rights, something first gen feminism actually won for them.

The only true non-feminist women are the religious freaks

I would fuck the shit out of her

>women are like womens rights
Well thats just obvious mr sherlock
Women are all liberal leaning if thats what you mean

It means she only likes white and nigger dick

I don't want an intersectional feminist gf. I do want a brown gf.

No, I'm saying all women, even the conservative ones are feminists. Even the ones who say they are "anti-feminist" to score some attention from alt-right betas are feminists.

The only non-feminist women are the radical muslim wives or the amish and people like them who openly believe that women are second class citizen to men and should not participate in politics or public life and their role is only about raising kids.

Everyone else, including most men who also believe women should be equal to men are feminists, since those ideas came from first generation feminists.

This isn't just about sematics, this is important to understand if you think you're "anti-feminist" yet say women should be able to vote.

Yes, to beat into submission and make an obedient wife out of a la Taming of the Shrew

Im pretty sure that refers to the feminist movement now, which is quite radical not the original 1st wave feminism 100 years ago

Same shit. Back then people thought the same of those feminists. Historical context is important. In 100 years you'll be the bigot. Now you (well most people) think calling people niggers and oppose racemixing is bigotry, 50-100 years ago it was the norm.

I agree but guess what its not 1917 or 2117

tough and sassy yes, feminist no

I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

wrong its muh anime and muh eastern aryan waifu to feel like a bi guy

>Implying he doesn't want a Japanese waifu...

Disgusting.

Thank you brother.
Praise allah