You rage you lose thread

news.grabien.com/story-dnc-chair-candidates-bash-white-people-racially-charged-foru
This shit is pretty hard to read, but at least it makes it clear that Trump is guaranteed a second term

>Democrats must provide “training” that focuses in part on teaching Americans “how to be sensitive and how to shut their mouths if they are white,” urged the executive director of Idaho’s Democratic Party, Sally Boynton Brown, who is white.
>“This is life and death” she emphasized. “I am a human being trying to do good work and I can’t do it without y’all. So please, please, please, get ahold of me. Sally at we-the-dnc.org. I need schooling so I can go school the other white people.”
>Another candidate said black Americans are now living with “justified fear” of being killed after Donald Trump was elected president.
>Raymond Buckley, the chairman for the New Hampshire Democratic Party, told a story about how, in the midst of “grieving” on Election Day, he received a call from his black niece, who feared for her life after Trump’s victory.
“It’s not just certain parts of the country,” he said. “That fear is all across the country. It’s even in rural new Hampshire. So when people say black lives matter, you are damn right they matter.”
>Asked whether they would agree to work with President Trump, the candidates agreed they would never do so, which drew some applause from the otherwise quiet crowd at George Washington University.

8 years.

Holy shit they didn't learn anything from this election
Ivanka 2024 First woman President

fpbp

This is a strong argument for re-opening Auschwitz

>Minority consultants “need to get the same resources that the white consultants have gotten,” said a Fox News analyst and candidate for the chairmanship, Jehmu Greene. "The DNC did a piss poor, pathetic job" attracting minorities, she said.

>Democrats must provide “training” that focuses in part on teaching Americans “how to be sensitive and how to shut their mouths if they are white,” urged the executive director of Idaho’s Democratic Party, Sally Boynton Brown, who is white.

I quite seriously think that we should consider a memetic campaign against incumbent white Democrats for 2018, pushing for primary challengers that aren't white.

actually didn't lose at all, enjoyed nigshitlibs expressing fear for their lives publicly

The Democrats are no longer able to make me rage. Only laugh.

Yup

>I quite seriously think that we should consider a memetic campaign against incumbent white Democrats for 2018, pushing for primary challengers that aren't white.

top kek, this is genius

>Alienate lower-level white Democrats eg. in state or local government
>Replace white Democrats with incompetent affirmative action picks, lowering the effectiveness of the party overall
>Absolutely BTFO all the SJWs in the party so they have to either renounce the effort or be removed

FUND IT

That's not rage, that's comedy.

Democrats are signing their death warrant by openly railing against the largest voting bloc in America. Blacks only turn out to vote for black candidates and mexicans don't vote at all.

Scaring away the white cuck vote will kill their party for good.

are nigs really this stupid

like seriously this stupid

The left is winning now.

>2018
>Republicans take all of the seats in the senate away from the last remaining democracts
>MFW

I laugh at most of this bullcrap, most retarded ass stuff I hear I just laugh at. But this bitches face and her facial expressions just fill me with so much desire to punch her stupid face until she's a vegetable. Someone this pompous and self-righteous irks me to no end.

Nice digits btw

And spread authoritarian dem memes similar to what she's proposing.

EIGHT
I
G
H
T

YEARS
E
A
R
S

There are a lot of white male Democrat senators up for re-election in 2018. With a serious, sustained campaign, some damage could be done.

>(Lefty)

Just... fucking...

THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN THE RIGHT WING IS THE LEFT. Cunts.

The only thing that could save the left in the UK, is, if after we leave the EU, a world wide economic collapse happens. Short of that nope.jpg

it's funny. only a short time ago it looked like the gop was finished and democrats will rule forever. now its completely the opposite.

>democrats try even harder to be the party of pathetic cucks
>lose even more of the black vote
They've eaten their own bullshit for so long it's completely infantilized them.

The right is in a lot weaker position than it looks. If they fuck up, they risk losing the house and senate. However if Trump actually helps the average person then the left is literally fucking dead for 8 years minimum.

Lots of time to have a looooooooong civil war.

HAHAHA!

gonna have so much ammo for trump 2nd term videos