Why does Trump release a fake news

Why does Trump release a fake news
that Japanese government sets a high tariff on American cars?

If Trump fucks with my anime I swear to fucking god I will riot.

oh no please, don't not buy Japanese car
we will buy American quality car that explode and engine shut down on expressway get 2 kilometers for liter of gasoline

please do not embargo Japanese car we will put picture cute anime girl on it for you uguuu~

I hope Trump bans anime, such a degenerate hobby, kys if you watch anime

(((((((alternative))))))) facts

you need to calm down Mr. Spicer

Toyota just went up in price

In fact a tariff rate of American cars in Japan
is 0%.
Trump government is a fake news provider as CNN.

Nice proxy, faggot.

Nope. A Harley Davidson cost $80,000-$100,000 in Japan. How do you suppose that happened?

The Jews fear the Samurai

Weaboo degenerates BTFO!

>kilometers
>liter

u wot m8

What does that mean for a non burger

Amen! Thank you based Hong Kong bro!

BRING THE BOSOZOKU BACK

He's just full of shit about 60% of the time whatever the topic is

He also claimed there was a border between Guatemala and Mexico which is total bullshit

They run 10,000 to 30,000 new here

Start building that wall Paco

What are you good at? Masonry? Concrete Formwork setting?

There is, but there may not be a wall.

Trump CTR incoming

Brace for drumpfy cumguzzling and stale memes

The TCTR is quick to correct the record, I meant border as in a physical barrier.

>fake news

Its called alternative facts

>He also claimed there was a border between Guatemala and Mexico which is total bullshit
kek reread your post
Regardless of whether he said that or not, the point is that Mexico has better immigration control and isn't afraid to deport children and adults. They deport tons of Guats.

I looked at our pricelist and the most expensive is $35k, how did it cost 100k in Japan?

Jose, what did I tell you?

Build. Wall.

El buildo waldo.

Capeesh?

No one cares about Mexico, not even Mexicans want to stay in Mexico.

How can the countries be real if your borders aren't real?

Because the nips tariff the fuck out of American goods while we buy their shit wholesale.

I obviously meant as in a physical barrier built by mexico next to guatemala

The point here is that your president spouts bullshit just like he did in Japan constantly and you fucks are willing to fill in the blanks with whatever feel good bullshit you can use to cover his blatant lying

What kind of personality cult follower doesn't get angry and starts raving about offtopic crap when his god is exposed as the liar he is?

That's fair then, I bet Obama let it get out of hand.

Pablo is pissed.

Don't you have your own people to loot, rape, and kill because of gas prices or something?

I can assure you I'm not pissed by any means.

Care to explain what does that have to do with trump's blatant lying though?

Well our trade deals are horrible. We keep losing manufacturing jobs, but that's more so because of the high taxes. At least he cancelled TPP. And Mex-Guat fences do existen.

Trump did say he was going to put some kind of export tax, or was an immigrant tax? idk it was pretty vague to be honest

So, are you an English teacher or part of the American military?

In fact Japanese cars don't lose to American cars in a perfectly fair environment.
The strength of national industry does not grow in a tariff-protected environment.
Why did Americans become so weak?

Japanese tariffs on US cars are actually nonexistent. The problem is, the US doesn't make a lot of models that fit into the Japanese market. 20% are luxury cars and are pretty much dominated by European (BMW, Benz, etc) or highend JDM (Lexus, Acura equivalent for you Americans). 40% of the market are for mini cars (think Smart Car of Fiat 500) that make a Mini Cooper look like a pig. The rest is limited to

Bike isn't worth 5k, holy shit I can't imagine paying that shit for a HD.

>Well our trade deals are horrible.
What's bad about American-Japanese trade deals?
>We keep losing manufacturing jobs, but that's more so because of the high taxes.
You've been losing manufacturing jobs for several decades due to automation, and will continue to do so, manufacturing jobs that go to outsourcing are only a small fraction of the total jobs lost to automation.

It's gonna continue down this trend too, with self driving systems alone you're gonna lose a shitton of jobs, and none of trump's shit will save you from that unless he bans technology that 'steals' jobs from people.
>At least he cancelled TPP. And Mex-Guat fences do existen.
Using an dictator-tier executive action like king nigger frequently did, which was actually frowned upon by non nu/pol/ users

Seriously what's the point in EOing a deal that's not even active yet? Is this nigger retarded?

The post came like shit because some of my words were swapped by a shifty word suggestion feature in my keyboard and I'm tired, you get the point.

AMERICAN CARS DO NOT FIT ON JAPANESE STREETS!

How fucking hard is that to get? Sure you can have a Jeep, a Ford Excursion or a Dodge RAM 2500 or what ever the fuck those things are but only outside Tokyo or any big city. Also the petrol here is by LITTERS not gallons so if Americans want to be a competitor in the auto business outside their country they should start with a model that doesn't blow up every two years.

Trump is mad because Japanese cars are the best his agenda is to appease the American public on blaming it on Japan, lol what a fucking loser.

>Japanese cars are the best

Trump what?

this

I'm no fan of American cars but the only reason Japanese cars are successful is because they are initially sold at a loss. It's a simple way of ensuring customer loyality.

Besides both Nip and Burger cars are shite compared to European cars. Even FIAT is better these days.

They are better than American cars for sure, they don't surpass BMWs but they are close.

Also, shitty European cars like BMW are beyond retarded in some aspects, you can't even check the oil in newer models without the help of the ECU

TRUMP DOESNT CARE WHAT COMPANY THE CARS COME FROM SO LONG AS THEY ARE BUILT IN THE US

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM SO SICK OF YOU FUCKING RETARDS NOT BEING ABLE TO USE YOUR GOD DAMN BRAINS

That's twice as much.

>price gouging is caused only by tariffs duurh

japanese-made cameras and TVs cost 30-50% MORE in Japan because the Japanese market is a shit. Do you think Japanese electronic makers are putting import tariffs on their own goods they produce in factories inside Japan?

fucking brain damaged ameriburgers

What's this engine blowing up meme?
Is this like some jap propaganda they feed you as kids?
Is this like how japs pretend you never went to China and raped and murdered everything that moved during WW2?
It must be weird knowing all the adults who raised you as kids, raised you on lies.

Trump is essentially trying to force the position that the US is the dominant player and can exert influence to bully people into deals that benefit America.

The only problem with that is that this seems to be Trump misjudging the US of 2017 to that of the 80's, it doesn't have the power of the world it used to have.

All this bullying East-Asians is going to and badly for the US.

>what is the ford pinto cost-benefit analysis
nigga u just salty because it is cheaper to burn you to death than to spend $11 to fix your gas tank

also the engine doesn't explode, the faulty ignition switch shuts it off in the middle of the expressway lol

Because, due to open borders and exporting of manufacturing among American companies those cars are more American than the average Ford. Also The autoworkers union spending decades trying to kill the American automotive industry.

Import tariffs have protected the Japanese economy since they first had contact with foreigners, so now that WE want to impose them, now that WE want to protect our economy all of the sudden they're bad. seriously, please fuck yourself.

Kys, expat.

Those "Japanese" cars are literally made in Kentucky and Michigan

if you want a shitty foreign made car, try the GM dealer lot, if you get a brand new one there might still be some beans smeared in the glove compartment

no u

>headline that makes it seem like he is crying that it isnt fair rather than pointing out a fact

you should impose an import tariff to keep all those shitty imported GM cars off your streets

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

you know what does explode? japanese air bags

Shittest bot ever

better than chrysler

It's real news you shitty gook.

Did you not read my post?

>those cars are more American than the average Ford

>Why did Americans become so weak?

In college now they only teach about micro-agressions rather than engineering or something

Japs so bad at warfare they launch people like missiles

Also I think OP is an engrish teechah because Japanese don't lie so brashly. Where's Trump saying that there is a tariff? I always thought there were other more sneaky barriers to entry that Japs used to sneakily keep American products off the market sweetie pie honey.

air bags are supposed to explode

>Build shit cars literally manufactured to intentionally break so you have to buy more and is proven in court
>Wonder why one of the most sensible countries dosnt buy them

>The strength of national industry does not grow in a tariff-protected environment
That's super ironic because that's exactly what Japan did post-WWII for its industry (read: Japanese economic miracle).

It's also how the USA's industries got their start after our Revolution. You can always tell a Marxist because they repeat slogans which aren't true.

>It's also how the USA's industries got their start after our Revolution
Yeah, and so did every other industrialized nation.

It's what gets me about OP and other fucking retards, are they completely ignorant of history?

I can't wait until Trump realizes that the Euro is 33% undervalued for the German economy

To be fair, there's been no shortage of gaslighting on the issue by market fundamentalists since the 1980s. People are just recently waking up to reality.

>air bags are supposed to explode

Funny! I thought they were suppose to inflate.

>literally manufactured to intentionally break
Proofs? How can I protect myself from the Detroit Jew?

the only good american car company is Tesla

the rest are shit and only retards would buy them

Tesla is a meme invented by niggers and gayers

This. Elon is a scam artist.

If Steve Jobs was still alive, he would call Elon Musk for the faggot he is but liberals needed a Steve Jobs 2.0 to blindly worship and ask retarded questions about a stimulated universe after Jobs died.

At least Steve Jobs didn't need government subsidies, though.

You do, asshat.

The United Nations official car is a Toyota Landcruiser.

Steve Jobs was a scam artist and faggot himself, slapping an apple logo on a UNIX system and remove 99% of the user's options is not innovation.

>for several decades
1970 is when it started going to hell. that's when nixon opened up trade to communist china, amd the petrodollar started.

thanks kissenger, you bloated kike

That's because it's the main armored fighting vehicle of more than 50% of UN member nations, so it's convenient for them if they can steal them from UN "peacekeepers"

now now, the original apple computer design was very innovative which is why Steve Jobs decided to steal it from Steve Wozniak

This, this and this.

All Musk did was put lipstick on the pig that is industrial sized L-Ion batteries.

The only reason people haven't been cremated to death in car crashes yet is because there are only so many Tesla's on the road. If everybody were driving an electric car with huge L-Ion batteries every multi-vehicle car accident would look like fucking Hiroshima the day after by the time paramedics got there.

We can only hope

>Also, shitty European cars like BMW are beyond retarded in some aspects, you can't even check the oil in newer models without the help of the ECU

a) Nobody checks their oil
b) If they do, they do stupid shit like checking when the engine is dead cold or 100-miles-driven hot
c) 'Newer model cars you can't even check the fuel level without a gauge, I want muh dipstick like on my Trabant'

Srsly, out of all the criticisms you can have about modern cars, the lack of a FUCKING HOLE in the block featuring a crude metal rod for 'measuring' is the most meme-tier by far.

You cannot fool me, English teacher!

I have watched and read Kaiji and i know that the fact that steals the decals out of the american/forgein cars is because they are more expensive and seen as a luxury item.

A. You are a retard if you don't check your oil regularly. Lots of perfectly nominal conditions can lead to oil consumption.

B. It's better than not checking it at all.

C. Not an argument.

The
>fucking hole in the block
is very effective because it also allows you to directly inspect the quality of the oil in the oil sump.

Various environmental and driving conditions can cause oil to go bad before it is due to be changed.

>What are non-tariff trade barriers?

When an autistic ex-pat weeaboo tries to act as the JSDF.