#GrabHerByThePussyHat

Got into argument with stupid feminist bitch downtown yesterday.

At the point where after I complained about the promotion of homosexuality and degeneracy by Hollywood in our society, and she said that it should be a hate crime to use the word "faggot", that is when I lost it.

Yelled "Death to Commies; Hail Victory!" in her face, and grabbed myself a souvenir before marching away.

#GrabHerByThePussyHat

#GrabHerByThePussyHat

what, cunt?

slide thread made by a bot

Sup Forums is outnumbered like 3 to 1. CTR bots to humans.

Women ARE pussyhats.

That's theft you dumb nigger.

I really hope those hats are another MGTOW marketing ploy to get money from stupid liberals like those white male tears mugs.

You calling ME CTR or the aussie? HTF is publicly humiliating feminists the act of a "sabatuer"? Whachu smokin?

Feminists are communists. Communists are to be totally dispossessed before being physically removed.

which downtown

STL

this

Did you see her face after you yelled that?

you were too beta to do this so you imagined it
pics or it didn't happen

>"...yeah, that's totally what I would have said to her"

-user in the shower, thinking about how he could have won an argument if he talked to her

Beta? From somebody complaining about taking something from a commie....Do you pull your little iphone out when you get into disagreements with somebody, too? HAHAHA!

yup didn't think so

In canada it is a hate crime.
You can face some fines.

Oy Vey!

It's true, friend of mine was arrested and served 3 years for saying "fuck you faggots" and throwing a heil hitler salute.

Worst part is, Trudeau is trying to impose even harsher penalties. They want "hate speech" to carry a minimum of 20 years.

I'm sorry to here that, man. That is fucking ridiculous. Is heiling illegal, also?

I don't understand the significance of this hat. I heard someone say that it referenced Trump's "grab her by the pussy" tape, but its literally just a pink hat without any writing or anything.

faggot is the best denigration because it infuriates the exact people it names; faggots

it's made by 2 jewish women
it's about the shekels

Hat Looks comfy

I'd wear it with my socks PJs and t-shirt in front of wood stove/10

I'd like another color though

You can't steal from a communist.

Tell it to a judge, champ.

FUCKING LEAFS

I'm not your champ, boy.

>redistributing the property

I'm not your boy, Steve.

Yeah, but don't live in a communist country, you dumb larping nigger.

I'm not your Steve, John.

>Getting into heated arguments with people passively interested in politics

Why would you do this, it's like me arguing about racial issues with the nigger who checks out my groceries.

just pin two buttoms on it like this and its a pink frog!!!!!!!