I love being a woman. Especially in this day and age

I love being a woman. Especially in this day and age.

Finally, with the protection of the state, we can assume our role as the dominate gender. We can beat the shit out of our husbands, emotionally torment them, even cheat on them and there is nothing they can do about it and ugly men will never have a chance to even be with us.

For example, my husband filed for divorce a little over a year ago when he discovered I was having an affair. I wasn't even ashamed when he walked in on me fucking another man, because I was sick of him and his bullshit inability to satisfy me sexually. I continued to sleep with my black lover for weeks after he found out, sometimes even while my husband was home. He had to listen to us fucking and me getting pleased by a superior black cock while he slept on the couch. He eventually lost it and smacked me, giving me just the justification I needed to press assault charges and file for a restraining order. Under advice of legal counsel, I cleaned out our joint checking account and froze it and froze our credit cards while he was in jail, to prevent him from being able to afford to hire a competent lawyer.

Yesterday, I was awarded full owenership of the house, custody of the children he doesn't even realize aren't his, 1,450 dollars a month in child support, 3,725 dollars a month in alimony and basically suffered no consequences for being unfaithful. All this for being willing and able to take a smack across the face :)

He whined like a little girl to the judge, claiming he had to get a roomate now, because he can't afford to rent an apartment by himself and pay me what he owes me. So pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

just-smith.tumblr.com/post/7721454680/i-love-being-a-womyn-especially-in-this-day-and
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 300 replies to this b8

cool story, babe.

also, 100% true, I'm sure

I know most of Sup Forums is underage and retarded but do you really think anyone is dumb enough to fall for this?

I bet this has actually happened before somewhere

>cant even make up his own bait, SAD!

just-smith.tumblr.com/post/7721454680/i-love-being-a-womyn-especially-in-this-day-and

guaranteed replies

>3DPD problems

Just when I said i had given up on women, I see another qt like this and I give it another go...

such a cruel fate.

You know the rule: TITS or GTFO.
Also
>Be you
>Race mixing whore
Kill yourself race traitor.

>1 post by this ID

sage it down, boys.
nothin to see here

Overcompensating a bit on the bait here.

>mfw

Is this what shitposting has become? Is there really no more love for true and authentic shitposting out there? It's really become "lol muh vagina xD" as a form of trolling? Psshh. I remember back in my early days on the chans I would whip up a throwaway tripcode and start avatarfagging on levels faggots like you can only dream. I had gigabytes of various reaction images from generic weeb anime #2849 to trigger fans of generic weeb anime #2848 into oblivion. And this was for a random Tuesday. Nothing even special. Yet here you are snickering to yourself in a dark room, wiping away tears from your eyes, thinking you're the hottest shit that's totally untouchable, but what's this? You just wiped spicy cheeto dust in your eyes. That's the 7th time this week. I'm over here. Evolved. Shitposting from my phone, doxxing myself so fags like you can waddle their fat ass on my property for me to legally murder. "oh no an intruder" *shotguns*. And that's pretty much the whole point of this. You're a fucking loser and an awful troll. I've been trolling on bitches like you since I was 12. And here you are. Probably 30+. Kissless virgin. Getting angry at people on the Internet. I pity you.

Super cool copy pasta

>hfw i say I might go 3D.

Feels good being needed.

This was written by the same cuck who sucker punched Spencer.

Really take's a cuck's imagination to even larp such a thing. you watched blacked don't you? and convince yourself that it's because of the """""(((CONTRAST)))"""""? Heard that a lot from OP's like yourself. I'm sure you're the same.

Sage

nice bait.

Sage