CNN Played themselves on this one

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

(OP) Gigapixel 360° by CNN while Trump is speaking. Clearly shows a much larger crowd then they are talking about.

They must realize they have -100 credibility at this point. Sad part is brainwashed normies still watch.

>stereotypical badger

Russians confirmed

Checked and kekd

hillary looks pissed, bush looks captivated

>Clearly shows a much larger crowd then they are talking about.

What are you talking about? You can clearly see open white space on the back right even at that fucking angle.

whoa see the black dudes behind biden checking out melania

YOu can also see people cordoning off that area in the photo.

do obama and biden have secret escape doors under their chairs?

i dont see them anywhere else

found the cloaked assassin

Can't tell if hair or not

Fucking asians

They must have really wanted to create a few white spaces then, for balance or something?

>cordoning off the mall at an inauguration

kek

No for emergency egress, ambuli, fire trucks, police, etc. You don't have much crowd control experience eh?

You've never been to an inauguration, have you?

Last two had those filled up. You're just seeing clusters at the front of each section because that's where the screens are (people would rather be closer to the screen in the mall than closer to the capitol building).

>activate croak.png

Fixed

Fucking transmorphers.

This honestly looks like a lot more people compared to the other photo they were showing off earlier.

What's the deal?

Heat registers w/ painted grills.

Apparently the people who made this didn't get the memo that only five people showed up to the Trump inauguration

Too small for that. Likely just position markers, so the outgoing POTUS and VP know where to sit.

Forced perspective

Look at these faces, top kek.

Tfw career is over

i talked to a guy today that was there. he said there were 5 or more buildings full of people because it was cold and they expected range. Each building was full and had 2 or 3 floors.

What's his end game?

Who is he looking at?

I think I found a sniper

top kek

Ivanka, apparently.

Do I see George Takei?!

Nah if you follow his line of sight it can't be Invanka because if he was looking at her he had to look through the gap between the guy with the shades and michelle obama.

>if he was looking at her he had to look through the gap between the guy with the shades and michelle obama.

BIll is like the Juggernaut of scoping on women.

"Pssst, nothing personal kid"

WHO FUCKING CARES ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

WHY IS CNN REPORTING THIS

WHY DOES TRUMP DIGNIFY WITH A RESPONSE

Why look over at Ivanka when he's got a much hotter woman right in front him? His wife! Hillary's a babe. I don't care what anyone says. Look at that sexy face she makes at the end. I wanna stick it in her mouth so badly.

the truth will out

>WHY DOES TRUMP DIGNIFY WITH A RESPONSE

It's simple: He has no clue about how a politician should behave, and it's going to fuck everyone right in the ass

Because they're done taking shit from the media, and letting them know as much from the start.

I love that "Oh for fucks sake" look she pulls, top kek.

Just look at the little sideways glance he gives her which basically says "fuck off, you're old and I'm only here with you because of the buffet".

Why would that fuck me in the ass?

I hate politicians Im happy he doesn't act like one.

I still find this whole thing retarded.

You promise?

God I want to take Daddie's thicc orange dick up my tight little boipussy

>I'm only here with you because of the buffet

That's why Bernie was there too.

"Did you say free food?!"

You can see the last viewing area all the way in back is not packed at all.

They both small compared to the Pope's crowd.

Makes you wonder why they were purposefully lying and spreading that picture of the small crowd hours before the ceremony. Bunch of fucking dickheads.

Merkel you so mad! He'll call you soon.

And in a state with only 90% democrats too!

Nah, he just heard a penny drop somewhere outside and started running.

ONE OR ONE-AND-HALF MILLION
>ONE OR ONE-AND-HALF MILLION
ONE OR ONE-AND-HALF MILLION
>ONE OR ONE-AND-HALF MILLION

>Last two had those filled up
>implying you would even call the fire department if a crowd of leftists caught on fire
there is no need for emergency vehicles when the only danger is to human filth

>CNN Played themselves on this one
Retards dont care.

Liberals see headline and the retarded picture and dont care about facts. They have been told one thing and that will forever be the truth to them

So he's not allowed to call the media out on their lies and bullshit?

S-shut up uguu~~

Outside? Nah.

OH MY GOD THAT LAST SECTION IS EMPTY

OH MY GOD

HOW WILL DRUMPF RECOVER LMAO

water filter merchant has been found

More accurate picture of the inauguration crowd that the media isn't showing.

Karl Marx created communism for 4 main purposes:

>Force equality for Jews

>Create a secular basis for Judaism that everyone in the world would adopt

>Destroy the White European, Christian establishment that was getting in the way of International Jewry (this is also why they slaughtered and starved millions of Christians)

>Create a one world government that would be controlled by the Jews (this is why private property doesn't exist)

Communism is one of the biggest frauds (some organized religions aside; although communism itself has all the tenets of a religion, which is intentional) of all time, and it's sad that people still fall for it. Today it spreads under the guise of "globalism"/"multicultarlism".

THE MAN HIMSELF

HEY
this is innauguration

In a mostly dem area. With protests going on. On a rainy day. Even if the original pic was legit, libs are still fucking retards for lapping this up.

They will only pick truths that coincide with their own beliefs. Anything that is contrary is disregarded through complete and intentional ignorance or a new found belief that the contrary information is a lie.

Are you still butthurt about this shit?

WHY WOULD ANYONE EXPECT TRUMPS INAUGURATION TO BE AS BIG AS OBAMA'S
HE GOT WAY FEWER VOTES THAN OBAMA
OF COURSE IT'S GOING TO BE A SMALLER FUCKING CROWD
THIS IS NOT THE SHIT YOU SHOULD BE WHINING ABOUT YOU THIN SKINNED LITTLE SHILL PLANT FUCKS

Dude.

I'm eating, I didn't need to visualize that.

That look is he our guy?

CIA presence confirmed, whats his plan?

THAT LAST SECTION IS EMPTY THO LMAO

DRUMPF BTFO

take your pic

Seinfeld when?

WTF THAT GUY HAS TWO FACES

Jared obv.

Sup Forums will defend this

I pick the blonde on the left. Trump Jr.'s wife.

FOREHEAD

My god, the businessman is undergoing mitosis right before the cameras lens!

This crowd is huge despite weather conditions. It may not be as big as Obama's but that's still a feat, plus his rally attendance was quite amazing as well.
It's kinda shit that people claim that it wasn't much. That's both disrespectful to the POTUS and to those who went.

ALPHA

Once again bringing memes to reality.

Yeah but Melania looks like a tranny and Swetlana looks like Trump with tits and a wig.

Gigapixel photos are produced using a camera with a long lens on a robotic arm taking thousands of images that are later composited. Could they really not been able to go back to people of interest and re-shoot their photos to make them look better?? This is one area where they didn't think about this, but maybe its because the process takes like half an hour and they wanted to finish up fast? But they could also have had a second guy with a camera to take photos, at such distances the parallax wouldn't be noticeable.

a lie of omission is still a lie.
and you're still a sub-human for lying to me.
apologize.

>Mfw he mistakes ivanka as a child covered in pizza sauce

He is looking at The President.
>Bill Clinton voted for Donald Trump and even posted secret messages to us like "STOP HER"

Strange how the left come to Sup Forums. Well, enjoy your stay, you will soon change.

White america!:)

kekekekekek

was this confirmed as legit? did Bill actually send out this e-mail? I need to know

what is his plan