Is there a reason why whites are so averse to using violence?

Is there a reason why whites are so averse to using violence?

It seems like they're the only race who doesn't understand "Talk shit, get hit".

Other urls found in this thread:

wtop.com/virginia/2015/01/fight-redskins-ends-death-fiancee-says/
kxan.com/2017/01/23/woman-stomped-to-death-by-man-in-southeast-austin/amp/
cbsnews.com/news/attorney-charged-teen-didnt-expect-school-fight-to-end-in-death/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now show the next panel where the guy who punched goes to jail for assault and can't get a good job because of a criminal record.

>nazi germany

>*something offensive*
>Wow that was offensive
>ok
>*both parties walk away feeling a bit pissed*

or

>*something offensive*
>REEEEEEE *physical violence*
>Charges brought up against attacker and/or attacker is shot or stabbed

Welcome to the real world sweetie.

>Is there a reason why whites are so averse to using violence?
For some reason white people have a really high tolerance level for this kind of faggotry.

Because when white people get angry millions of people end up dead. It's not pretty.

We're the only ones that even tried to create a civil society.

But the barbarians got in AGAIN.

Not through the gates, but through our media. 21st Century or 6th Century, it's always the Jew looking sheepish while holding the door handle.

Comics like these are why people who pretend to be above violence are such hypocrites

It's always "I won't attack you but I secretly hope an extremist group that advocates my point of view hurts you for your words"

>implying us Australian whites adhere to that
>implying we don't punch the cunts before they've even finished their sentence

What the fuck is the point you're trying to make here?

Any semi intelligent white understands that chimping out and starting violence over petty shit can get you in some serious trouble that can ruin your life.

>whites are so averse to using violence
I thought we were responsible for all the world's violence
I wish you guys would just pick a narrative and stick with it

cause we're humans who evolved to use words and not beat someone up when you lose an argument, unlike you retarded monkeys

>whites averse to violence
On Halloween at the bars I was throwing ice cubes from my drinks at white people who dressed as trumps heads as hard as I could. Every time they came to confront me I shouted some drunks rage babble about them being racist ass motherfuckers and to buy me another drink for being so racist. Fun night

Because we're testing the waters right now. We need to know the police is at least fair before we start shooting back.

Asians don't put up with mindless violence in their cultures either

it has some correlation with being able to develop a working civilization if you're able to deal with confrontation without resorting to physical violence. Whodathunkit?

JUST A PRANK BRO

I gotta agree with this. Fights are as common as births, even if your not drunk.

>a bunch of closet gay pretend nazis
vs
>a bunch of retarded genderstudying champagne communists

American politics

You're a good man. Don't let these faggots tell you otherwise.

/thread

Jail is for niggers OP. Its set up that way intentionally to scare white people into submission. And obviously its working.

Because white people are genetically predisposed to being timid cucks.

>the real world means hanging out with thugs
I guess if you don't think societies should have laws against assault and enforce those laws then this would make sense

/thread

>Implying this makes Australians white

Off-color prisoner island is a dangerous place for civilized people.

Fake and gay

>world star
fucking kek

Being able to say words without getting your skull bashed in is a prerequisite to a functioning freedom-based society. Lefties seem to be determined to regress us back to a dogmatic pre-enlightenment state.

>escalating a verbal exchange to violence

IQ well below average tier societal conduct. Go to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $300.

I think that guy was beating him up for his (((nose))). Look at the fucking inconsistancy between thosetwo panels.

I love how vague they are on said "something offensive". It's almost like they're trying to perpetuate a stereotypical strawman argument and attempt to use this generic scenario as a label for any potential event that could involve such a thing.

Oh wait.

I wish it was number 2 so I could cave in some weakling skull.

You won't be laughing when I throw the glass at you dickhead, plenty of other bars you rug munching poofta.
Dont even care about Trump, i just don't like cunts like you kek.

Can verify. Been hospitalized by 3 guys knocking me out for no reason with no warning, Didnt even know who they were, must have thought I was someone else. Similar thing happened to some mates another time as well. straya carnt.

Wasted digits from a waste of a country
>Kumontang party logo as a national flag

>It seems like they're the only race who doesn't understand "Talk shit, get hit".
you've never been to eastern europe

The toughest men in Eastern Europe are Jewish.

stop flattering your self.

white people can't into carnage

wwii - 3% of humanity killed
genghis khan - 5 % of humanity killed with fucking bows and swords

That image is missing a frame where the guy throwing punches gets shot.

dANk

t. chang

Does that actually happen

What kind of a pussy actually calls the police, especially after the other guy is long gone

that's not what they're saying

most of the shit that gets thrown around on Sup Forums as "banter" would get you hit irl

>It seems like they're the only race who doesn't understand "Talk shit, get hit".

Whites deal with a lot of shit until they let the hits fly, and they are usually the kind of hits that end in mass graves.

perfect

>most of the shit that gets thrown around on Sup Forums as "banter" would get you hit irl

Only proves Sup Forums is right yet again.

>gets stabbed
>"well I guess I deserved that"
>dies in a sewer after drinking a bottle of vodka because mother always drank vodka after being stabbed by her husband

You know, in civilized society, we have this thing called law and order. You might want to try it out sometime.

If you think using the legal system against people who physically assault you is pussy, I guess the whole concept of laws is pussy.

Seriously, are you the niggers of Europe or something?

There were a lot less people then.

When white people get mad they tend to hit really hard.

Not this fucking Irish, German, Norseman.

I will fucking knock your shit

>What kind of a pussy actually calls the police

>"ey yo! hol' up! No SNITCHIN!" Nigger culture

Here's what happens.
>get hit
>either take the hit and do nothing about it
>that guy now feels like he can hit others and face no concequences
>others are victims of his assault

OR
>get hit
>fist fight back
>lose and suffer more injury or even death
>most commonly, fight long enough for others to intervene and then the cops get called
>win and beat the shit out of him, in which he'll most likely call the cops on you due to his wounded pride

OR
>get hit
>call the cops on the guy
>minimal injury to useful
>violator of the law is punished
>he knows he can't initiate violence without consequence
>he is less likely to assault people in the future.

No, there were a lot more before gengis khan.

Not to mention the unnamed invaders that killed every old world civilization in 2000 bc

>averse
But they're not?

Edgey. Who died in that war though?

>White Europeans

stop hitting yourself?

Fixed

the magic of percentages never cease to amaze.

No, we are not unwilling to fight, but unlike niggers we understand the concept of "tomorrow" and that a criminal record is a liability, don't get me wrong, we WILL clen your chimpjaw fo teeth, if we can get away with it, which is most of the time.

Speak for yourself. American whites might be pansy faggots and afraid of fights.

But at least here and in Britain most men enjoy a good scrap every now and then. You faggots have become too reliant on "muh guns" and can't fight without being worried about being shot by either a cop or the guy your fighting.

Just look at this post

>just shoot him
>call the cops on him they'll take care of the meanie
>getting in a fight is like getting stabbed, you'll die!

literally women

chinks niggers and shitskins were irrelevant. Now they're in the way of progress.

Don't you want to be on the right side of glory leaf?

>citation needed

>Asians don't put up with mindless violence in their cultures either

You say that, but the second you give east asians the provocation, they engage in far more horrific brutality than any other race. They've shown that through wars.

edgy

>believing in MSM ""citations""

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

that would beat your ass down and rape your girl if we were a few thousand years in the past.

Hockey dad got into a fist fight with the hockey coach.
Punched him just the right way, killed him.

Spent a good handful of years in jail.

Look I understand if you are a nigger or poorfag or something without anything to lose then sure, get into all the primate chest pounding fist fights you want like a bunch of teenagers. (law definitely looks at hormone-pumped teen fights differently than two grown men fighting)

But when you have a nice job, a nice house, family and career prospects, you really don't want to fuck up decades of hard work for "muh dick bigguh" contests of hand to hand combat when aggravated assault charges WILL cost you your job in the professional world and you'll lose everything that you worked for.

If the laws weren't so shitty here in the United States and they understood that a fist-fight isn't the end of the world, then yeah it would be a pussy then to not enjoy a fight every now and then. But the reality of the situation is that if I was to go to the bar tomorrow night, get drunk, and start shit with someone. It WOULD effect me for the rest of my life. Shit never goes off your record in America.

Long term thinking is hard for niggers I know.

>attempts to shoot him
>misses
>doesn't report it because you don't want to be a pussy
>someone else gets stabbed later

Stop being a fucking retard and ignore your hate boner for the police for once in your life.

Assaulting someone is not okay? I know that sounds infantile, but I have to simplify it for someone with an infant's level of intelligence.

Is it okay if someone and a bunch of their friends beat you up? Don't call the cops; that'd be fucking pussy as fuck obviously.

>Is there a reason why whites are so averse to using violence?

how many people did the british kill?

You say that like I have a girl.

wtop.com/virginia/2015/01/fight-redskins-ends-death-fiancee-says/
kxan.com/2017/01/23/woman-stomped-to-death-by-man-in-southeast-austin/amp/
cbsnews.com/news/attorney-charged-teen-didnt-expect-school-fight-to-end-in-death/

See no one dies in fights.

A fight isn't assault in 99% of the world. You are pussies.

>gay pretend nazi
>genderstudying champagne communists

holy fuck thats true

explains all the projection, mostly in big cities by spoiled cunts on both sides.

Yeah cuz a dude curb stomping a girl is a "fight"

people die every day, fighting is part of a mans nature. Being a pussy isn't.

>A fight isn't assault in 99% of the world
Okay I believe I mentioned that in America the laws are fucked.

>You are pussies
I don't see how acknowledging the long term consequences of engaging in a fist fight isn't worth it when knowing the legal environment of the jurisdiction in which you reside.

It isn't an aversion to the fight itself but to the criminal record and lose of opportunities afterwards.

leaf you need re re read this post
In America if you get into a fist fight this is considered assault which you will go to prison for.
I don't know what laws there are cornering assault in your country.
If you get into a fist fight and get thrown in prison the only job you will be working at is minimum wage the rest of your life
especially if it was workplace violence

why fight when i can just pull out my conceal carry and shoot him dead

What about the others?

>In America if you get into a fist fight this is considered assault which you will go to prison for.

And they seriously wonder why we have so many mass shootings.

>have to take shit all your life
>Can't punch faggots that deserve it
>one day you snap
>kill fucking everyone

If they let you punch that fuckface at school/work/bar/etc that is always fucking with you, then little johnny wouldn't snap.

big boy at my law firm put a guy in the hospital for 2 weeks and still works there.

because that's what savages would do? why kill someone?

Wait, is the big guy supposed to be a lefty? Nice fan fiction there, faggots

because he violated the NAP.

also, is the firm you work for Chang & Chang by any chance?

>lol morals and laws are for fucking betas

If it were for you, we'd still be in the stone age.

We're no longer in a jungle, Tyrone. Pull up your pants and put down your fists.

Contribute something to society other than your primitive strength gesturing. Your physical strength is worth nothing.

And once Again I Said
IN
AMERICA

Civilization is mans nature. Acting like an uneducated savage is incredibly stupid.

>Yeah cuz a dude curb stomping a girl is a "fight"
Muh not a real fight

>have to take shit all your life

Boohoo. So you're telling me you have the emotional endurance of a 6 year old. Wow, that really paints the image of a really tough guy.

Good thing we're weeding little Johnnies (more like Tyrones with your incessant need to act like a barbarian) like you out of society.

Shut up straya it was Halloween. Anyone dressed up like trump was a cock sucking commie doing it for irony and deserved it

>now watch how I use flawed reasoning and bunk statistics to reinforce my echo chamber!
Go kill yourself nazi scum

If you just want to hurt and kill people, join the military. At least they can direct that towards someone.

first say something funny and follow that up with something offensive. You'll get double laughs and no punches. freakng noobs.

I don't think you understood the point of my post in context with my other posts.

what's with illiterate fucks?
Did he say that was specifically him?
or his Idea on why we have so many mass shootings?
because OTHER PEOPLE can't handle the onslaught of the world

That we should allow for letting emotionally immature but physically developed subhumans beat people up so they don't shoot us?

I was being merciful and a little lazy by not going into full detail into your post.

If a few shooters here and there is what it takes to weed out the infantile subhumans, so be it. I'm not living in fear stooping down to let the worst among us have their way.

The issue is the *something offensive* is "The wage gap doesnt exist" and "hate speech is protected by the first amendment"

Can't handle a little banter?

Why are you getting offended for someone else?

We have mass shootings because guns exist and subhumans exist simultaneously.

As if the barbarous and inhuman would stop at just fists if we allow them leniency.

There's no way around this.

I'm talking about developing males in school who are smart enough to know about the long term consequences of fights and so they don't stand up for themselves physically when they get bullied.

If they just were able to punch the bully they would be able to get rid of the bully and have some self confidence and not have a complex for the rest of their life. Nowadays if you punch someone in school then the fucking cops come and put you in handcuffs. Over a schoolyard fight.

I don't condone grown ass men (24+) getting into fights because by then their hormones have cooled, they should be mature and logical enough to not get into fights.

But there are a lot of assholes out there that pull a lot of shit that they do knowing they can't be hit. They play a lot of "IM NOT TOUCHING YOU" games psychologically and mentally.

I mean shit, just look at Shia Lebuouff or whoever getting into that one guys face and yelling in his ears. He should have been knocked the fuck out but since he didn't technically "punch" first he would be the victim if he got laid out.

>this mad over a trump win
see you in 4 years