How do we fix white women?

>10/10 qt 3.14 gets knocked up by ugly nig

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/xoplb___
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there anything more disgusting than a coalburner?

It's a problem that fixes itself
Her child is brown
Her genetic lineage no longer belongs to the white race
For all intents and purposes she is pretty much a nigger now
Who cares?

One less white child that will undoubtedly become a leftist.

cgfh

I guess the bull meme is real. Can someone photoshop Tyrone's face onto that?

PIPER PERRY!

Let's have the baby together and eat it!

Holy fuck that ones awesome kek

wew lad that's a serious case

I'm so scared if I have a daughter one day and she decides to burn coal despite having a good dad
it happens, I know a white girl who has a great loving dad and she loves him too but she's gone black at least once (but she's a slut for white cocks too so I don't know if it still counts)
daddy issues don't apply there, i'm confused

You can't. It takes generations to undo the kind of social indoctrination that has ruined women. Right now they are still steeped in what ruined them and show no signs of course correcting.

also
>10/10
not if you take off the multiple layers of make up

pic related is dating a chink - whatre your guys' opionions on that?

cook the rice, pay the price

>10/10
>that chick

Wow, you guys have lowered your standards

what's the price

WHY DIDN'T SHE GO FOR AN ATTRACTIVE BLACK GUY
COALBURNERS CONFIRMED FOR BEING BLIND, IT'S THE ONLY REASON THEY PREFER BLACK OVER WHITE

disgusting white slut expecting good results from a degenerate nigger.

i genuinely feel bad for that kid.

>be woman
>like games
>be whore
>OMG FEMALE CHARACTERS ARE SEXUALIZED

them trackmarks tho

>10/10
laughingsohardicantbreath.svg

that kid wont make it without welfare

mirin her JO crystal

2 coal burners.

>10/10
>not solid 7/10
she was pretty enough son

SARS.

Jesus fucking Chirst, he looks like a Somali refugee

To answer your question, OP, you can't

There is no fix to contemporary women. It'll only get worse than that goes for women of all fucking races.

lmao upvoted

twitter is the internet ghetto. stop going there. just niggers speaking in ebonics and white trash aping them.

I don't want any more ugly ass mixed kids running around, it's like a the special Olympics. Durpy ugly ass faced tards screaming around the mulberry bush, expecting someone to give a shit, but no one does. Fuck those ugly oreo ass niggers.

BE GONE

stomachbiggerthanass.jpg

this is a low iq situation and they always find themselves poor and useless

sad part is smart people have to subsidize them through welfare

Women will be obsolete in our lifetimes, so I'm actually not that worried. Science will save the white race.

You don't

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

>1 post by this ID

you guys wouldn't hit? She voted for Trump

Youre worse than a nun

He probably won't knock her up and leave, everything will turn out fine.

i thought conservative girls don't date around as much

Kek

lol

u mad whiteboi

ain't it the truth

that trigger discipline gives me a hard on

Any white woman who still thinks "Gee, I bet that loud negro with a mile-long rap sheet, no job, no savings and no life skills will make a GREAT boyfriend/husband/father to my baby!" in this era when there are a million stories like the one in your pic deserve every bad thing they get.

This will change in about 5-10 years when girls growing up now see what a dead-end it is to play out their daddy issues with their choice in men, so just sit back and wait, we've got a few more years of retarded moves by women before the next generation will start to learn from the failures of the prior one.

Kill the baby and have her start over.

she cant start over

whats done is done

FIRE UP THE OVENS

Remind them that they have germs.
And that is a somalian with a 2/10.

This is actually a fucking possibility. WG would be averted through genetic engineering and sexbot harems will exist.
It's either that or 1984, or a poat apoc mad max situation after a nuclear war. Or a plague.
Or we get colonised by aliens. Think that covers all bases.

If I got some cute white girl pregnant I wouldn't run. I just want a Fucking family

rice

>Be 10/10, can get with celeb or top tier ubermensch.

>Gets knocked up by ugly as fuck nigger

>5 billion years of evolution well spent.

Goddammit, i shouldn't have checked out her twitter.
twitter.com/xoplb___
How can anybody find that attractive? wtf.

>10/10

troll?

her only hope in life was snagging someone rich or getting on welfare asap. both of these make her an ugly person.

she even chose the easier option

ugly inside and soon-to-be outside as well.

Told her to get an abortionm, then promptly kill herself. Hopefully she follows my advice.

It's a win-win
People should be happy

Man how I pity those kids who grow up having parents who were part of the social media generation.

Sure, most parents are infantile shits, but at least we and previous generations didn't have evidence of it. We could at least picture in our heads that they were ok when they were young.

Imagine how this poor kid will feel when he discovers those cringy photos on the web and reads how his mom talks about "giving head". Fucking disgusting.

Those filthy race-traitors with daddy-issues are happy zoophile weirdos for now that their sickness is promoted by kike propaganda.

But I guarantee you that this phenomenon would stop as quickly as it started as soon as some angry white men start hanging them along with their families and bastard kids.

I'm sure it only needs a hundred of exemples by country before it's over.

Asians have been superior to whites for a couple decades now anyway who gives a shit