SNL Writer Fired for Being Mean to Our Prince

>SNL Writer suspended indefinitely for tweet about Barron Trump
>twitter.com/APEntertainment/status/823657934009798656

The bitch, Katie Rich, who said that Barron would be the first "homeschool shooter", got her just desserts and has been fired from her job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY
youtube.com/watch?v=YjFmOKqyWpE
youtube.com/watch?v=h4WLX8hfpJw
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Star_Child
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Getting fired for a tweet is still dumb, even if it's a leftist cunt who did it

Guess every night will be Saturday for her.

>suspended indefinitely
>fired
choose one and only 1 (one)

She wasn't wrong, I mean, I mean...

This is now a comfy Trumpcar thread

>implying this isn't the passive aggressive way to fire someone

Oh please... we all know what "suspended indefinitely" means when is person is fired in a high profile case.
It's pretty dumb, but I don't mind seeing leftists getting a taste of their own medicine.

What the hell?

>It's okay when I don't agree with the person fired

irreparibly pissing off a demographic is not the kind of shit a teleivision show will put up with, especially one meant to brainwash that demographic with jewish lies.

>suspended

She just got a slap on the wrist.

The kid is obviously on the spectrum... just makes me feel bad for him now that he has to deal with the public eye.

I completely agree. I tweeted that I wish the Holocuast actually happened and Hitler's only fault was that he couldn't finish the Jews off, sent it to my boss, and I was fired from the synagogue that I work at. Fucking kikes.

It was NBC's choice to fire her. Take it up with them and the Democrat staff at SNL

oh my god what year is it

yea a serial killer spectrum.

did you autists had goofy parents

keep in mind he is only 10yo

Of all the examples we have, that one just seemed like a little kid being bored and tired at a political speech.

(((richbergersteinfeld)))

Melania trolled the shit out of him.
Anyone would have fallen for that

Jaden Smith has said he wants to quit Los Angeles after failing his driving test.

The 18-year-old actor-and-rapper - the son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith - decided to share his disappointing news in a Instagram Live video in which he began ranting about wanting to move out of the 'City of Angels' because there are too many "bad things" there.

I know, but some of his behaviour is still strange even for a 10 year old. He doesn't seem full on autist or anything, he's obviously high functioning.

Him being autistic would explain Trump's tweet a few years ago talking about vaccines giving kids autism. Barron was probably just diagnosed and he was looking for an outlet to blame.

Oh okay

she should be executed

Is this real? How do you fail a driving test, or if you do, why the fuck would you admit it?

Thats hilarious! Whats wrong faggot? Did you get triggered? Need to hide in your safe space? Fuck off you little bitchboy

She's a "comedy writer" for a show which has essentially become an anti-Trump program.
Of course she's a kike.

You guys would be flipping out if some conservative person was being fired because they talked shit about one of Obongos daughters.

Getting fired over a tweet is stupid

Take the proxy off, Roach.

no he is literally a very large kid

and his south slav mother loves him and goofs around with him.

vaccines do cause autism, libtard.

jew on jew jewing, oy vey

Nigger if you get a notice from your boss that you are "suspended indefinitely" it means your worthless ass needs to find another source of employment right fucking now. That's termination under another name.

Suck a bag of dicks you hipocritical faggot.

Yeah, because dozens and dozens of people have been wrecked for offending the Left but until now almost nobody was fucked for offending the Right.

This is war.

Could somebody explain the joke? Barron Trump has never been homeschooled and probably won't be when he moves to D.C.

>Son, we're driving towards a better future for all of America
>Mmhhkay dad

Think about this from a business perspective. Employee does a bad.. Easiest way to publicly distance yourself and remove public doubt?

>hipocritical
Turnabout is fair play, Roach. If you had someone like Toby Keith call one of the Obama girls "first pet" He would be black listed, and possibly shot faster than you could say "Get er done!"

Make these faggots follow the same rules they instated or get fucked.

Shes still going to get paid for her past materials though. Every time that shit airs and sells blu ray collections shes going to get her part.

it's not strange at all, just fuck off and take some more of your adderall which you apparently need

I can tell by his haircut he supports the cause

>TFW prince Barron will never kiss your cheek

>Barron would be the first "homeschool shooter",
sound pretty likely to me...

>implying Barron is not the mastermind behind this whole story

LEAVE AUTISTIC BARRON ALONE

Freedom hating fascist. I hope you get your civil rights taken away by your new administration so you know how fucking stupid you sound.

As someone who was "suspended indefinitely" from a job 5 years I can tell you, yeah, you're fuckin' fired.

Having a twitter is dumb in general.

but what about the not-very-funny-or-comedic-central guy who talked about his pre pubescent penis? when's he gonna get fired?

She trolled him as a human Being and Felt bad afterward cause caméra then make it look autistic when She went back 4 2nd hand... She Is à normal whore after all

Yes my dad was a complete goof ball when I was growing up. Him and his brothers pulled the funniest pranks on my mom and aunts.

>tweeting this gets the libshits fired

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT BARRON

Post the fresh barron pasta please, i lost it

>ywn invite Barron to your birthday
>ywn play super smash bros until 4am with him
>ywn troll social media with him
>ywn make fake news with him
>ywn make America great again with him

Fuck you, traitor.

Think of ALL the Right people who have been fired, lost their friends and family, were black listed by buisness etc. for merely saying something not PC or even just saying they're voting for Trump.

The whore should be fired and put on stage for all men to rape and sodomize!

HAIL TRUMP!
BLESSED BE THE PRINCE OF THE WESTERN EMPIRE

>holding people accountable for fucks = fascism.
Roach please. There wasn't even a giant fucking effort to get her fired. Her own bosses suspended her.

If an adult has an issue with another adult it should be dealt with on that level.
You dont drag children into adult issues.
It's fucking weak.

I'm sure Melania suffers from some form of retardation desu

That was obviously a failed high five you tards

That one is even worse of an example. He is a 10 year old kid who does not look comfortable being filmed and standing in front of hundreds of people. Kids his age have problems speaking in front of their class. The only difference is that his nervous ticks are being filmed and shown to millions of people.

>cause caméra then make it look autistic when She went back 4 2nd hand
spotted the frenchie

youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY

youtube.com/watch?v=YjFmOKqyWpE

Leftist SCUM Have no respect
They are in mainstream media and try to use their own monopoly to promote their disgusting behavior even against the sons of people who they want to demonize because the president is not Hillary Clinton or a Democrat

Die DEMOCRATS media and all your disgusting PR like SNL, Huffington post, buzzfeed, CNN and etc..

I don't want your LEFT-WING disgusting influence imported for my country since i remember your democrats party trying to support the corrupt left-wing party here who had impeachmant

I don't want to see the dumb animals of left-wing media copying the worst of America who is democrats media who promote chaos, hate, race baiting, everything of horrible but they create they pretend to be the good

I don't want my country having the worst of two worlds because they are copying the garbage of USA like CNN and other sick leftist

Is he retarded? I think the SNL writer may have been making an excellent point.

youtube.com/watch?v=h4WLX8hfpJw

Look at the democrats SHILLS

Attack a kid with because you work for a PR of democrats party like SNL and you're hateful and mad because the president is not the garbage of Hillary Clinton or other Democrat trash, don't give your permission to go so low and try to attack the child of 10 years of Trump because you want to always spread shit and hateful things against Him like all your fucking disgusting democrats owned PR, EVEN CNN tried to promote the death of Trump because the president is not the garbage Hillary Clinton or other Democrats

If the behavior of the kid of Trump was made by a kid of Hillary Clinton, Obama or Democrats candidate they would call this cute

But since these piece of shits of low, fake news, disgusting, trash democrats media want to attack trump, they go low and want to attack even a child of 10 years

Democrats are disgusting, low, PIECE OF SHIT

And people talking shit on the internet is different than mainstream disgusting democrats owned media promoting bully and hate against a kid because Hillary Clinton is not the president, because a democrats garbage is not the president

Democrats and their owned industries, media, establshment, are filthy, low, and show how evil they are

Democrats trying to use the monopoly of 90% of the media to promote some bully against a kid of 10 years for acting like a normal kid of 10 years, who was cute, but since the democrats garbage hate the fact that Hillary Clinton is not president, they are trying to trashing trump and transfer their hate for the kid of Trump and try to promote their bullying by people who are part of mainstream media

SNL is a PR owned by Democrats party and is explicit that they never would make a comment like this against the kids of democrats and would have a shitstorm in mainstream libtard media if a non-democrat say this about democrats kid, and democrats are even worse because they are only saying this because of their hate that Trump is the president and not Hillary Clinton

Fag

>We no longer have to Honour your contract because you're a PR nightmare, but we like you enough that we won't actually say you were terminated so your resume doesn't turn to shit in the competitive media world.

They know they have to let her go but they still want to shill for her.

What's your argument then? All you do is post clips of his ticks which every kid his age has.

Wow look at you! 2 posts in 1 minute. You go!

I want to see someone in the entertainment industry that both publicly and un-anonymously did this against the son or daughter of the democrats candidate AND kept their job, this was made by SNL who is a owned PR of Democrats because they want to transfer their hate of the President not being Hillary Clinton or democrats against the child of 10 years of
Trump

nice

>lefties eating their own again

I know you're meme'ing but your phrasing is making me think of Trump as Karl Franz, being both prince and emperor.

oh come on, its the one about how to get pussy as a 10 year old in the white house

Even Chelsea Clinton is frowning at you CTR faggots.

Kids do retarded awkward shit all the time without being conscious of how stupid they look, you guys probably did shit like that too.

Hell I bet you autists probably do stupid shit when you're alone or think no one is paying attention.

leaf pls

What if they're playing the oldest trick in troll history by deliberately acting retarded to bait libs into calling them autistic so they can point and say "HEY THEY'RE INSULTING A LITTLE KID!! DENOUNCED"

his mind his slowed because he has to process the political strategies for his father simultanuosly

>entire Trump family plays 6D chess

>wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Star_Child

The entire point is to get the left consume themselves. I thought you people finally learned your Zionetics by now.

dang melania looks fucking hot here. would lick her anus

she wasn't fired, she was suspended you stupid fucking leaf.

Not good enough, she needs to be officially booted.

Otherwise, she'll be back in a month.

Suspended indefinitely is how the left protects its own from outrage. They effectively go on paid leave for a few weeks and then get rehired when the masses forget all about it.

The left knows how to play the 24/7 news game.

It means 'lay low until the heat dies, we aren't firing you'

It's absolutely asinine to fire someone over a tweet.

But it's even stupider to remain passive in the retributive game of politics. The left is in for anywhere between I'd say 4 and 40 years of being forced to live to their own standards. Something right out of their own playbook. I feel no guilt, I see no conflict and I have no sympathy for any of them hoisted on the very petard they've wielded so mercilessly over the last eight years.

How many right wingers have been fired over a tweet? about time it started happening to some leftist scumbags

Admit it goys, while it was in poor taste it was pretty funny.

>tfw Barron will never be your dad

Why even live?

Memeing this bitch back to work would make the lefties suffer endlessly. Plus she's a fucking hack anyway so it's not like she's a threat

Yeah but the Left has been getting people fired over tweets and jokes for literal years now. They can take a bit of their own medicine, they set the actual precedent here.

(((Katie Rich)))

I think he'll be alright, literally the most privleged autist on earth