Why don't you eat fast food everyday? It's cheap, high in calories, quick, and tastes great

Why don't you eat fast food everyday? It's cheap, high in calories, quick, and tastes great.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2017
>eating
kek fucking pussy

>it's high in calories
>and tastes great
thats why

I'll wind up like the real life Professor Sherman Klunk

i dont want to be fat and im sure theres a corelation with fast food and depression

not to mention ive recently started being a vegetarian

Fast food is for the goyim, Jews like me must live longer than the gentile

Fucking leaf stop LARPing as a burger

> ive recently started being a vegetarian

Fucking Canadians

Fast food evokes shit memories for me. Makes me feel grimy and crummy.

I still eat it when I have to though.

Not even that cheap though. For what they sell they sure are proud of it. I can get a can of beans for 72 cents and it's going to be the same amount of nutrients as their little burgers and better for me.

its too expensive

For me....

Shit thread

Huge amounts of sodium, cholesterol and fat

too expensive. gets old. sometimes it is shit.

I eat at McDonald's at least 3 times a week.

Can I become a burger citizen?

Cooking for yourself and others is an invaluable life skill that will save your money, health, longevity, and often your relationship.

Eating fast food everyday is an early grave after a life of being a fat bag of carcinogens.

No thank you.

it's the mcgriddle

Use too when i was operating heavy equipment gained about 10% body fat and probably diabetes

I eat it almost exclusively.
When I'm bulking:
2 mcdoubles with 2 extra patties: $5.80+tax

When I'm cutting:
2 chicken snack wraps grilled no sauce
$4.00+ tax

Bench press: 315lbs
Squat: 405lbs
Deadlift: 495lbs
Bw: 175lbs

because this is normally sitting outside, asking me for a fucking cheeseburger like Randy Lahey.

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html

See:

I always feel amazing and I'm super healthy and fit.
I eat almost exclusively red meats and green vegetables.
Very low carbs.
You are what you eat, stay away from shit foods. Vegans/vegetarians are fucking retarded pussies.
Best meat is meat you kill yourself.
I got Moose last year in Newfoundland. Best thing I've ever eaten by far.

Danny?

$10 for a burger, fries and coke isn't cheap.

>Why don't you eat fast food everyday? It's cheap, high in calories, quick, and tastes great.

and has practically zero fiber, which will fuck your digestive system if consumed long term. know why they load you up with soda? because it functions as a laxative.

This is why you are a manlet.

Mark?

i feel regret after eating fast food

not because it's calorie dense, it's just that i could have spent that couple of dollars to make a home cooked meal that would have tasted better and wouldn't have turned my shit into pure liquid

It's not though. Look up the calorie count in a can of beans and something comparable from the dollar menu.

I don't want alzheimers at 40

Nope, its shane

That's actually probably wrong.
I was never allowed to have any fast food growing up.

Only started eating it as an adult after my mid-20's.

If I had more fast food growing up, those hormones probably would have been better.

Rice and oats master race here.

that's a problem with your body not the food

Oats and squats!!

I eat a lovely burger meal once a week, but would eat more often if I lived closer to fast food restaurants

/thread

I work at Mcdonalds, I try to avoid eating the food itself but sometimes if I'm starved I'll grab a meal after a shift cause of the discount. That's rare though.

Chips and meat are drenched in grease and salt, and often sits in a tray for way too long. Very often if you grab a burger with grilled chicken in it, that chicken would be about an hour old if not older. None of it is fresh unless you're lucky.

What you get in your average maccas meal is the same sort of frozen processed crap you'd get from your local supermarket.

I just recommend people make their own food. It's funner, more satisfying and you know exactly what you put in it, plus you can experiment. Unfortunately so many people just don't have the time, such are the woes of urban modernity.

“The more I thought about the question, whether the McDouble is the cheapest, most bountiful, and nutritious food ever, the more I realised how you answer that question says a lot about how you see the world, not only our food system and the economics of it, but even social justice.”
>but even social justice.”
>social justice cheeseburger

uh,,,huh

very calorie dense and not filling
Also its not cheap compared too cooking
fuck carbs m8

>ive recently started being a vegetarian

His body is why he can get a better tasting and healthier meal for a similar price?

Because calorie theory is confirmed bullshit. Energy balance is not all there is to food, it matters how much protein, sugars and fats and fibers you consume separately. Junk food is unhealthily high in sugars for once.

Its literally more damaging to eat that shit everyday than to smoke everyday. I think snorting coke on your friend's dick is more healthy.

Because i dont get all my daily nutrients.

McDonalds can be a healthy choice depending on what you would like to order. Remember, eating is based off of getting your daily nutritional needs as well as not eating until you are full.

This can be achieved eating all 3 meals at McDonalds.

inb4 shill

Check out John Cisna, I have met him, really good guy.

Don't forget Hitler was a vegetarian. Though he was probably a faggot too.