"You see goyim, we're putting pussies on hats beca--"

>This is weird, what else is on?

#GrabHerByThePussyHat

I wonder if it works to our favor our (((our))) favor.

2d cat ears waifus >>> 3d cat ears bitches

Prove me wrong.

What? The pink fucking hats? Actually, I think it will. I've really noticed a big surge in women seeming to want to return to traditionalist values. A LOT of women, that I know at least, have kind of "moved on" from feminism; I'm not sure if it is part of actually being more mature, or if the communist narrative is just crumbling everywhere. I DO think it is great however that even the feminists that don't have blue hair and chin piercings are visually identifying themselves in public. It SHOULD make it easier to just completely avoid having any conversations at all with them, so that we can focus on pursuing women that actually care about the fucking future of our civilization.

Yeah that's not a Jew. I've seen plenty of Jews on Sup Forums and that is definitely not one of them.

This is brilliant. It's so easy to just pull it off. Little effort for maximum asspain.

nose, teeth and overbite, most definitely eastern European Jew, possibly Anglo mix

I will say this about the hats. It is certainly incredible that a few women in California and a Muslim woman from the Bronx organized a mass distribution system that shipped out at least 1 million hats, post Thanksgiving. (According to the LA Times article, the hats weren't even conceived until after that day.) The hats had to have gone viral pretty quickly, to the point that tens of thousands of old ladies across the country knitted hats, and got them out across the globe. Wow, these 3-4 women should run UPS or FedEx or something.

Really makes you think. How in the hell was all of that possible?

Oh yeah. Soros.

Go to bed, George.

Das ist ein Jude.

Nighty night George

nighty night don't let the globalists bite

nighty night george

my mother hates jews and fags btw

Nighty Night George.
And a merry go fuck yourself to OP.

Nighty Night George.

here you go, weeb leaf

Stop making girls toys pink and stop making girls clothing pink its so fkn sexist you sexist pigs....oh wait

#CuntCap

BTFO

Nighty Night George origiii

Melania did it first when she wore a pussy bow blouse to the debate after the Trump tape released.

Libtards are mindless followers.

Nighty Night George.

It's a means of conditioning to turn little girls into brainwashed sex slaves. Look up monarch programming.

Nighty night George

it's then getting past 25.
it's not really even a conscious choice either, it's just their body saying they need to a secure beta to have kids with

>mfw I look almost exactly like this Jewess

Nighty Night George

Oyasumi GeoGeo

Make up bullshit and try to profit from it, business as usual

>Don't objectify or sexualize us
>We are more than fuck holes you stupid white males
Look at My Pussy Hat hurrrrr. These women aren't gonna stop until we're in some weird dystopian authorian state, where they have control and everyone caters to them. Need for control and stability is biologically wired into females, and now that they have moved away from the family structure, they will use the state to achieve their goals