Can we just cleanse the Earth of Islam??

please?

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/
indiatimes.com/news/world/swedish-woman-allegedly-gangraped-by-three-young-men-her-torture-broadcast-on-facebook-live-270081.html
videopress.com/v/7u93y8vz
pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/01/08/isis-shows-preschooler-killing-victim-tied-to-carnival-ball-pit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seems like the problems is sluts,

Hahaha yeah fucking right! Trump will wipe Islam clean. Sharia Law will die along with it!

I don't think that crucifix one is real.

Hahaha yeah fucking right! Trump will wipe Islam clean. Sharia Law will die along with it!

they are all fucking evil

Its real but im pretty sure its mexican cartel. Saw it on bestgore like 5 years ago and the story there was some guy snitched on gamg banger so the killed his wife or sister or something. The others are muslim crimes though

thereligionofpeace.com/

A Swedish woman was raped.. livestreamed.. by people you expect

indiatimes.com/news/world/swedish-woman-allegedly-gangraped-by-three-young-men-her-torture-broadcast-on-facebook-live-270081.html

Lebanon is not Muslim

>Sup Forums
>reading a map

shut the fuck up nerd

All I care is if you are for the death of the pig fucking religion of Islam

>implying anyone gives a fuck

>that crucifix one
Made my stomach churn
Has anybody a source?
It's so eerie it seems like it from a horror movie

Soon the West will fight back

I hope....

And of course Swedish media does not say that it was niggers.

It's because they already know. Besides, "who cares who raped her unless they're niggers" is the kind of stuff Americans would say.

"Stick that Arab cock in my boypussy" is what Swedens say.

The picture of the bloody woman with the cross in her mouth is from a movie.

videopress.com/v/7u93y8vz

pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/01/08/isis-shows-preschooler-killing-victim-tied-to-carnival-ball-pit/

isis are scum

You are ISIS.

Shit, why the fuck does that chick with a cross showed down her throat turn me on?

We have to wait till they kill 6 million

come on, nigger. the cross in mouth pic was from an indie horror movie set
You're embarrassing yourself, spreading bs without looking it up on Google firsthand.