Why Richard Spencer Getting Hit Mattered

Richard Spencer got sucker punched by some antifa literal cuckhold on the street, and we keep talking about it because we know that we are next. On the surface, it seems like it does not matter.

The reason that Sup Forums keeps talking about it is because we subconsciously know what it means. It means that we are all targets now. All leftists loser faggots on social media are celebrating this as a victory, meaning they are hoping they are able to do the same thing some day.

We know what the left's psychological process is. They will go LOOKING for a "nazi" so they can justifiably commit violence against that person. It does not matter if you are a moderate Trump supporter or a full blown white nationalist, they are going to label you a "nazi" and they will justify violence against you.

Gavin Mcinnes set the example of how to deal with these people from now on. We need to get used to actually protecting ourselves and fighting back from now on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NeG4eQunung?t=1m50s
canipunchnazis.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But if we fight back, we could get charged with assault and lose our gun permits.

nazi scapegoat for justification from the left.

get over yourself, nazis always will get hit anywhere outside the punk scene, the greatest generations would hit a nazi, the boomers, would hit a nazi, xers would hit a nazi, millenials would hit nazis

Trump won. that's a significant victory for the right as far as legislation goes but don't expect the electorate to magically take white nationalists off their shit list

did anything come out of the literal shit eater that punched him getting exposed? was that really him?

>we keep talking about it
nah mate I don't think "we" are talking about it. I don't think 90% of this board could give a single fuck about Richard "herpes dick" Spencer.

The "Trump" years might be the era that turns a bunch of apathetic millennials into men.

The kind of men that you read about in history books. The stories where you read about men who came together to physically fight for the right to speak their minds and defend their ideology.

The left's "progressive" ideology is failing. They can't defend intellectually because it is weak and stupid. They want to physically intimidate you into not speaking about your ideology, because it's the only way they can maintain their cultural power.

You read about those stories in history books during the colonial era where men were doing some wild shit to defend their rights and their way of life. You read those stories and say "Holy shit, what would I do in that situation?"

Maybe we'll find out what we would do in that situation.

>The reason that Sup Forums keeps talking about it is because we subconsciously know what it means. It means that we are all targets now. All leftists loser faggots on social media are celebrating this as a victory, meaning they are hoping they are able to do the same thing some day.

We were all targets before, but for discriminatory practices. Now they feel backed into a corner and must fught the evul that is white nazis nationalist nazis kkk nazis trump nazis russian nazi hacker nazis

>We know what the left's psychological process is. They will go LOOKING for a "nazi" so they can justifiably commit violence against that person. It does not matter if you are a moderate Trump supporter or a full blown white nationalist, they are going to label you a "nazi" and they will justify violence against you.

Theyve always been that way, just never niticed hecause theyve had a media pushing this hippy shit since the 60s. You think Kent state was a massacre because they told you it was, they forget to tell you about the firebombings and bricks being thrown, but one hippy gets shot and its the worst thing in history.

First of all, RIchard Spencer is not a nazi.

He advocates for peaceful segregation where people respect each other's culture from a distance.

2nd of all:

You didn't read my post. The left will begin calling everybody a "nazi" so they can physically attack them. The same way that everybody was "racist"

I don't care, it's good propaganda, poor White Nationalist gets hit by degenerate leftists. Support Trump now.

Democratic Underground had a poll - most people there conc ur it's their "patriotic duty" to punch a Nazi

Being the target of arbitrary violence sure sucks, don't it? Glad to know karma's still around, though.

Difference is you can stop being a Nazi, the Nazi's victims generally can't stop being whatever identity group the Nazis target.

I'm not antifa myself, but I'll be eating popcorn while you guys get shot in the head.

Spencer isn't a nazi, and he has always been against violence.

Most punks hate, fucking HATE Nazis you idiot.

I used to be apart of leftist communities, and truth is, they consider anyone to the right of them "Nazis". This idea of resisting Nazis is engrained in much of what they consume, so they are desperate to construct the boogeyman wherever possible to lash out without any sense of remorse.

It was one of the reasons why I left. Because if you had even the tamest of a so called right wing position, even if that position was favorable to domestic labor, they would think of you as some kind of Nazi.

Those "greatest generations" would be considered Nazis by antifa standards, lel

>Deporting hundreds of millions of people
>"Peaceful Ethnic Cleansing"
>Not Violent

Is this one of your alternate facts I've been hearing so much about? Explain to me how you intend to deport hundreds of millions without violence, this should be fun.

Exactly.

Look guys, I am in the far-left hotbed of Chicago. Like 1/5th of my Facebook friends are sharing and celebrating that clip of RIchard Spencer getting punched. It's officially the left's new ideology to enforce violence against "Nazis"

They already label everybody a "nazi". Soon normal dudes wearing red MAGA hats are going to be labeled "nazis". This is how they function.

We know the left are stupid and brainwashed, but we also know that they are tirelessly dedicated to their stupidity. We also know that they have an endless need for acceptance from their peers, meaning that punching a "nazi" will be the new form of virtue signaling.

Look, I have been making predictions about the left on here for two years, and I am NEVER wrong. I predicted Donald Trump would win back in summer 2015 when he announced his first video.

I can 100% confirm that there will be more violence and it WILL escalate. We need to take this seriously. I live in Chicago and I know how the far-left thinks, because I live amongst them.

He took the punch(es) well, but it was annoying how he was whining on youtube about how he wasn't in a safe space, and now he's afraid to go outside. Great leadership.

The right still won't do shit about it. It's so exasperating.

>He isn't itching to fight leftists

Well Richard Spencer's idea is that everybody returns to their original continent peacefully, and they are subsidized for their departure. Like they are given their fair chunk of wealth, and that is invested into their country.

Every race returns to their continent and rebuilds a homogeneous empire. Really not violent.

>we keep talking about
We don't, (((they))) do.

Nobody cares CIA, you can keep forcing the Spencer shit, it won't work.

Hope that guy will get punched again.

So when are whites going back to Europe?

I'd enjoy punching Spencer in person.

>an anime discussion board, a bunch of mostly white kids and frog memes ushered in a new age of progress and way of thought

wew lad

>we keep talking about it because we know that we are next.
No you keep talking about it because you're a fucking shill
Antifa won't touch us because they know we will shoot them
They attack globalist stooges because they know they won't get reprimanded
Now fuck off and never post again

it doesnt matter. republicans and extreme right wing groups like nsm are bonding as we speak. the neonazi groups feel their time has come to push their agenda to the public. same here in germanistan. source: burger studying abroad.

It's almost as if Antifa are the "Fascists" they call everyone else.

(By this it's no insult of Fascism but to how they define it).

I like to read the definition of terrorism at people.

>reminder that if the cuck could actually hit spencer would have been wrench to his jaw

I don't care for the guy, hardly know who he is apart from "le alt-right leader" but he could have gotten fucked up beyond repair

That's the issue

when we tell them it's not ok to hit spencer it's just a warning

people will get killed if the left pushes more

>bitching
>safe space

I don't think he was bitching, he was just making a correct observation that this is a new era. He was summing up the new environment that we are in, and he is right.

I was physically assaulted by antifa at a Trump rally a little while ago. I know exactly what he is talking about, and I already knew this was coming. I knew that when Trump won, they would feel like the "alt-right" is gaining power, and they would feel like they would need to escalate physical violence. Trump's victory gives them justification to commit violence, and people who feel disgruntled by the election will join the violent far-left.

Though I'm black, and I know many of you would see me either dead or kicked out of this country, I pray for God to show you and Trump favor. The left completely lost me when they turned on Sanders, who was objectively superior to Hillary Clinton in every conceivable way. It seems so unfair and absolutely asinine that the left are so angry at the "Alt-RIght" and Neo-Nazis when it was the left itself that fucked Sanders over.

So because of their own fuckup they're going to attack ppl for free speech now and protest a fair & free election? Shit's not right and frankly really pisses me off. I feel Antifa and these spoiled SJW brats are slowly turning me into a fascist, because I''m starting to want Trump to just set the military loose on these clowns and put them in their place.

i feel bad nobody responded so here's your (you)

I'll give you a pass because U don't Know any better.

The only reason I have a passing interest in Spencer getting suckerpunched is to show how the left is the violent side now.

Could care less about him personally but he's a useful stooge.

We really have. It's not a joke.

Not a shill, if you think that Antifa is worried about getting shot by right-wingers, you are fucking delusional. Neo-cons are the biggest faggots on the face of the planet, because they are always trying to prove that they are "peaceful" in the eyes of the left. We aren't neo-cons, but the left assumes we are as cowardly as neo-cons.

This is what I'm saying. Today it's a suckerpunch, tomorrow it's a baseball bat.

>The left completely lost me when they turned on Sanders
That didn't happen though.

Elaborate, because it was my understanding that Sanders got royally fucked over in the primary.

Spencer is a doughy manchild who looked like he was about to cry after getting cucked in the face

Except it won't be nazis getting hit. There aren't exactly a lot of people with swastika armbands walking around but these antifa fags are still gonna go looking.

The "nazis" they find are going to be anybody who voted Trump.

I personally think that white nationalism should include certain minorities who share the "white vision".

Examples: Ben Carson and Sheriff Clark.

Wanting to create a white ethnostate is due to the fact that other races don't share the same vision as white people. They resent the vision that white people have.

Richard Spencer pls get off Sup Forums

Once thing we don't even do that even a neckbeard shut-in could do is IDENTIFY PEOPLE CAUSING TROUBLE - we have VIDEO of people looting, punching, setting peoples hair on fire but the perpetrators never get IDENTIFIED despite the fact we have them on camera and have access to a huge database of pictures and names ie Facebook.

We should be taking stills of videos, putting boxes around all the faces of people causing violence and "no platforming", putting numbers by the boxes and putting nam es to the numbers

Richard Spencer is a CIA plant and the entire thing was faked. That's why the hit didn't even do shit. No KO, no blood, not even a bruise. That's also why it happened right while he was being filmed. Spencer has been getting far too much media attention to be legitimate. He got more attention than David Duke.

the guy had a literal wrench in his sleeve

youtu.be/NeG4eQunung?t=1m50s

Oh and once identified send it to the police - they dont ahve time and resources to IDENTIFY but we could do it for3 them

>muh martyr
>muh call to arms
?muh all leftist be lik dis???
wut say u? pol

Dems did betray Sanders, and Sanders betrayed his fan base.

The fucker bent the knee to Hillary, right after wikileaks revealed she had conspired against him.

Dems are the party of lies and cowardice at this point.

He got a black eye and a minor concussion. Give him a break.

You balkanize the country or pay people to immigrate away from the united states

Dude these people are a lost cause. Don't bother trying to explain the difference between ethnic nationalism and civic nationalism to them; its like trying to squeeze blood from a stone. They're just too dumb. They'll only wake up and realise whites are becoming a minority once its already too late. Some people just can't be reasoned or bargained with.

The comparison to Duke is astute but the bruise exists and is visible in his own videos after the fact, not that it matters.

I can't even tell whose a shill anymore. Is this Antifa claiming that Spencer is pol's leader so that they can use his beating against us or is this a nazi larper who genuinely believes that leftists are coming for him.

This whole thing is confusing. They don't really think Richard Spencer is a Nazi. They don't actually want people to start punching NeoNazis because Neo Nazis will fucking hit/stab/shoot back. They also don't want violence against everyone they knowingly mislabel as Nazis. They call everyone on the right Nazis at one time or another. They literally only want people like Richard Spencer who hold white identity views to fear violence. The problem is that isn't how this work. That can't just encourage that. They will also encourage violence against everyday Republicans. They will also encourage violence against the people who hit/stab/shoot back.

>Gavin Mcinnes set the example of how to deal with these people
Wrong! George Zimmerman set the example!

>>Gavin Mcinnes set the example of how to deal with these people from now on.

What buttplug did he use?

lol what

He has a fucking black eye, and he was talking way slower than normally in his video update. He looked kinda fucked up. Also, he isn't a fucking shill. Research him, he has always been around. There are a lot of white nationalist figures that Sup Forums never discusses.

This is true. This is one of Sup Forums's greatest long-lasting skills. Right wing safety squads were probably one of the most effective movement we have ever accomplished.

Yeah, I made it a point to vote for Trump as a fuck you to Sanders specifically for asking me to vote for Hillary. That being said, I really want to see Sanders and Trump working together in these 4 years. I was very happy to hear Sanders give Trump praise over the TPP.

>we
there is no we faggot. if you dont fight for your life you will end up getting posted on worldxstar just remember that.

Chances are you're the shill. Be more subtle, kek.

Are you afraid?

Good.

You should be.

lmaotriggeredamiinyoursafespace

fpsp

Bring it on. Some degenerate shit-eater successfully sucker punches a guy and they think that's something to gloat over? They have no sense of shame or honor, but that's been obvious for a long time, hasn't it? If push comes to shove the left will lose for the same reasons they lost the election, because they are mostly smoke and mirrors and inflated numbers and media lies and hype and the like. I've seen plenty of pictures of them in the news this past week and they are a rabble of apolitical trouble makers, mental cases, homos, and cucks. Any on the right ought to be looking forward to what will happen if they want open warfare in the streets. Let me put it this way: it's not a crime in this country (yet) to wear a MAGA hat, and if they want to target people for physical violence for wearing one, well then good thing a man still has a right to defend himself against unprovoked harm. Here in Colorado attacking a man wearing a MAGA hat is a real good way to get shot. So let them decide if they want to be the aggressors, we'll be ready.

#ZwotTheNazis
>#ZwotTheNazis
#ZwotTheNazis
>#ZwotTheNazis

"Only one thing could have stopped our movement – if our adversaries had understood its principle and from the first day smashed with the utmost brutality the nucleus of our new movement".
We will get you all LEL

You gotta go back

Why the fuck do people keep bringing up the buttplug thing?

Gavin punched an antifa faggot in the face on camera. He said it's time we start doing the same thing.

They 100% think that Spencer is a nazi, and that Trump supporters are nazis too. Like I said, I live in Chicago with these types of far-left people. They are way more insane than you could imagine, I almost suspect that they are demon possessed or something.

Spencer is the leader of the "alt-right" movement, and the left has labeled any Trump supporter who isn't a 50+ year old faggot neo-con an "alt-right" follower.

The problem here is pretty obvious.

I welcome the violence.

It's time we take the fight to them.

Retard

He did, but Clinton isn't remotely left wing and the Democratic party is beholden to capitalism

US politics is a sham. The two main parties are just different wings of the ruling class.

>he has always been around.
As a conservative rubbing elbows with all the neocons. Then suddenly he is the "leader" of the fake astroturfed "alt right movement," who also coincidentally acts exactly like an agent. Avoiding the Jewish problem, tone policing, PR cucking, etc.

One thing is very important lads. We must show that threats of violence will not shut us down, and will fail in any attempt to silence us.

And in that case I might as well go with the guy who'll hurt the ones who robbed me of the candidate I wanted. I can't imagine Soros is particularly happy about these sequence of events, despite how fucking rich & powerful he is. I know for a fact that his ego must be rather hurt right now, and knowing this gives me pleasure.

Fb•com/QuinSilverleaf

you're a bigger nigger than the guy you're responding to. I hated Sanders more than killary if that's physically possible but DNC rigging Bernie it was huge news when it leaked. get out from under your rock.

Realistically, what's the alternative?

What happens when Mexicans, Muslims, and Africans outnumber us? We all know non-white societies are shitty places to live. That's why they came here in the first place. To escape their own shitty third world conditions.

If you talk down about Nazis and white nationalists whilst being a white person, don't expect your white brothers to help you when the cartels are breaking down your door and hacking you to death with machetes in a home invasion.

White people need to wake up to the reality of the situation. Multiculturalism has failed. We need our own territory, our own organisations, and our own protection. You may not care about identity politics but it sure cares about you. This isn't a game anymore.

I'm not going to directly reply to any of you newfags.
But, I see OP's point.--but OP is still a Faggot, here's why;

You fucking retards all need to be reminded why we fought this meme war: the lols.
The fucking normies are going to co-opt Pepe like they co-opted Anonymous.

You think they're coming after you?
No, they're coming after Pepe.
It's fucking worse than what Faggot OP is telling you
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Im sure theyd shit themselves if they met any real white nationist group. I dont think they travel alone.

I don't give a damn about the Democratic Party. It needs to die for a proper American left to arise again.

Richard Spencer is not the leader of the alt-right because the alt-right has no leader, but rather is an ethereal, organic force and therefore cannot be destroyed other than by it's own natural dissipation, as water vapors from a wet cloth left in the New Mexico heat.

If hitting whoever you decide to call a fascist is okay because fascists were historically violent, then surely hitting whoever you decide to call a marxist is too, considering that ideology has cost many more lives than fascism.

Try me, Antifa scum

Oh my God such an obvious liar to anyone who's watched either of his after-videos. Get better at your job or gtfo.

>Fascism=nationalism

Leftists truly are retarded, aren't they?

>Why the fuck do people keep bringing up the buttplug thing?

Why do people keep bringing up the Amazing Atheist smearing shit all over his ass and sticking a banana up there?

Because if you want to be taken seriously and in the public eye, how about not shoving shit up your ass on camera. ESPECIALLY if you are a guy. As much as society likes to say that we are tolerant of faggotry and degenerate behavior, everyone (who is well adjusted) knows it is shameful for a guy to shit stuff up his shit pipe.

More reasons to love Colerado!
Godspeed user. I hope you can flat line some antifa

A spray of bear mace and a few smacks with a hammer will sort any anti fas type out real quick

or you could just, you know, not be a Nazi?

I want to see people like you get their skulls cracked against the pavement. Reading shit like this, knowing that you yourself probably went with Hillary over Sanders or didn't fight hard to protest Hillary being the nom, while making posts like this, truly sets my blood on fire.

Where the fuck are these Right Wing Death Squads?

Antifa can call anyone a nazi and then believe that they are righteous in terrorizing that person.

It didn't. Fuck Spencer. Stop shilling it. Antifa BLM and others are terrorist organization.
Yuri said it. This is your future enemy. People made up their mind. Their either rationalize crime and support them or demand responsibility.

OP isn't wrong. A couple of my friends are sharing this link:

canipunchnazis.com/

Everyone is liking and condoning the violence.

I belive he was refering to white nationalism. But I got a good kek from this antifa commie fur fag anyways. Low t leftists wanting violence are great

Truly the righteous among the nations

If you have the social capital (if saying it won't make you a pariah) you should ask them, "what about communists, who killed 100 million people in 100 years?"

Don't you know that once whites are gone PoCs can finally have peaceful communism?

The are right wing safety squads now.
And they'll be mobilizing soon