Jeff Sessions is the most important appointment

Jeff to kick commie antifa blm ass domestically.
And Gen. John Kelly for DHS and ICE for mass deportations. (In cooperation with RWDS of course)

Can we meme Jeff into office already what the fuck are they doing this is so important.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCgD9OTqizA&t=3661s
youtube.com/watch?v=RCgD9OTqizA&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His daughter is married to a chink gook or whatever. He let democrats walk all over him and Trump in the confirmation hearing and constantly bragged about how he sentenced a nigger killer to death. Hope they deny him.

My dude even so the guys a hardliner on immigration and has a pretty based history of wanting to get back to the good ol' days plus he's Alabaman, His daughter is out of his hands I'm sure he hates it, and as for the "muh diversity I put a white supremist down" shit it's a necessary act. The guy is based.

Getting tired of these pussy Republicans allowing the Democrats to play. They lost, fucking do the vote.

I'm legitimately mad Trump doesn't have his cabinet confirmed yet

There's no time to waste

Please have him label BLM a terrorist organization!

PRAISE KEK!

NOICE

Doesn't he want to repeal the Hart Cellar Act?

Isn't that Sup Forums's primary objective?

CHECK THESE AND DO NOT LET THEM SLIDE, REEEE

The power of KeK speaks only truth through repeating integers it is confirmed.

My body cant handle all this winning!

Democrats are just trying to give their constituency an erection. No republican would vote "no" on Sessions, it would be political sudoku, and thanks to Harry Reid they only need 51 of the 52 republican senators to approve.

May he target black bloc and anti-fa too.

Exactly. They literally can't stop him. They can just put up a bunch of bullshit for show.

The only way he doesn't get confirmed is if the Republicans and/or Trump loses their fucking spines. Democrats are desperately trying to get these assholes to blink and the media is riding shotgun.

praise be to kek

>democrats seek to
>democrats want to
>democrats would like to
>democrats will not

Wtf can they do being the minority in both house and senate?

What does KeK mean by this?

KeK needs our energy now more than ever, give it all you can for KeK!

They can make a lot of noise and throw a lot of interuptions.

Honestly its all an act. WE all know hes no fan of niggers. He just want to have the liberals eat his shit so he can be put through and prosecute them to death.

YES

>daughter race mixed
>chose the other smart race

Moly meme did a video on him.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCgD9OTqizA&t=3661s

Sessions better fucking do something about Hillary "Kill 'em All" Clinton. She's a serious threat to the Trump presidency.

The bitch has already attacked Trump three times since losing the election.

First with the recount scam. Second by having people literally threaten electoral college voters. And third, now she's out there fueling the fire of the women's protests, and she's doing it just to undermine the Trump presidency.

This bitch has a huge war chest, unlimited free time, and a serious lust for violence and revenge.

She's also a threat to us personally. We all know that Hiro the data miner was on her side. We also know that the mods were sold out to CTR. That means they have our personal information.

Clinton will NEVER stop seeking revenge against those who cost her the presidency.

Spread this shit

The Democrats are the absolute worst. This man is the least racist person you would ever meet.

The "racist" comment he made was in response to interviewing some KKK members. He thought "They were OK until he learned they smoked weed".

THAT IS THE JOKE

SPREAD THIS

THIS IS JUST MORONIC. They guy helped completely DESTROY the KKK in FUCKING ALABAMA, the civil rights state ffs. The guy worked his whole life to better the lives of everyone, which included blacks.

40 million just went back into CTR

really makes you think huh

B O S T O N ! A L E R T

one word:

Stockpile

stop LARPing faggot

I felt bad watching him go through that bullshit hearing

No larping you limey english cunt.

If you don't recognize the threat here you should KYS

Fuck off CTR

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MY LINK

youtube.com/watch?v=RCgD9OTqizA&t=0s

check/kek

Sessions is from Selma and Selma is a fucking Democratic cock sucking shit area and YES they vote for HILLARY

Sauce

Chuck Schumer and the other crooked dems need to be removed. They will fight anything Trump proposes. Schumer said it himself.

Fuck I don't know check the archive or google

Please

And the KKK and Neo-Nazis as well