>2017
>Doesn't smoke

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

I am fucking sick of this.. unless you haven't noticed, the entire media, political, and educational establishment is against smoking. You are literally a mouthpiece for the global order by being anti-tobacco. The tobacco industry is not under Jewish control. Buy a pack of smokes to show you are actually woke.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tobacco_movement_in_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a fucking leaf

>not even Finland

Where's that motherfucker? Where'd he go?

This shitposting isn't complete without those boorish fins.

Everyone you know dislikes you

They pretend not to care because they are polite because they are canadians

But every time they see you, they think to themselves how much better their life would be without that fat fuck who smells like smoke

>Ruining your health for a product that gives you less benefits than coffee.

Haha hahaha hahaha haha, keep justifying it weak man.

>Was life a contest about who lives the longest?
Ya?

>woke
Libertarians don't give a fuck what you do to your body, but we don't try to spread faggoty habits like smoking to our friends.

Watch their noses wrinkle when you approach if you think i am joking

the really nice ones might suppress it and blink faster instead

Bro I just quit and I definitely smell better

Dude ... it is thé worst additive shit évér.
I stoped crack and Héroïn but i cant évén think to stop thé Smoke. .. what kind of l'âme ass LARPer un re

>buying anything to show you are woke to others
>using "woke" unironically in 2017
>leafs smoking leafs

>2017
>Still smokes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it's a feel good

And? You're hurting your collective volk. Life is a contest between the races and you're making us lose

gtfo gay jew leaf

>And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?
It kills you painfully tho

Fuck off
sage

>Don't want to smoke
>The same as being anti-tobacco
smoke your lungs out faggots if it makes you happy

yea boiiii :--DDDD

hello Finland

>people unironically respond to this obvious bait thread

>2017
>Doesn't smoke
Actually I just don't care to smell like smoke, it fucking reeks.

fuck off fag

How about it's fucking gross.

It's 2017 why aren't you eating your own shit?

Honestly I'm just LARPing as a smoker. I vape at the moment but I still miss smoking. It's a nice break from the day to day bullshit.

>do you smoke
Nope
>WHY?! r u a pussy m80?
Im just not feeling that i want to
>ayy ya just a fuckin fagget
>wanna be with the cool kids huh?
>then better inhale dat shit nigga

Do you even vape?

You prefer to smell like a manchild? LMAO

still the best thread today

Fuken leaf, go back to africa.

> as long as you can smoke in moderation
With that argument coke and meth isn't addictive, as long as you take it in moderation.

And secondly, the Nazi's were against it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tobacco_movement_in_Nazi_Germany

Why haven't 'Murica buttfucked u gays yet?

Honestly how do you get addicted to smoking? I've been smoking on and off for the past 5 years, I always get sick of it. Haven't had a cig for 2 months now and haven't thought about it all

vape you stupid nigger

I actually hate the fucking smell, taste and sensation. Pretty shitty experience overall, going to just keep drinking for now.
And yes I've tried it multiple times.

Jesus fuck leaf, is this the 30th time you've made this thread? Fucking sudoku desu senpai

>A fucking leaf copying threads.
>Not Funland flag
Day of the rake now!

Holy shit I do this, listen to this man

>not smoking and snorting meth

Top kek

Cheap AF and keeps you wired and productive for days. Enjoy your nicotine Jew tho

I spend my money on video game instead of smoke, get fucked.

i need my voice cuz im in a music conservatory, so it wouldnt look good if i did

>woke
kys

also, why do you care if anyone does or doesn't smoke? unless you are needing justification for your own behavior, or trying to feel "accepted", what anyone else does shouldn't affect you.

Misery loves company, they say.

Fuck you m8, I haven't smoked in over a week.

Used to smoke regularly, quit about 3 months ago. I have better smell/taste, I don't get as easily winded, and I don't smell like shit. There's comes a point when you start smoking for the nicotine and not the experience and that's when you should quit

I'm not even a smoker and I don't give a shit if someone smells like smoke. Even really strongly. It's not a big deal you fucking sissy. Maybe spray some more perfume up your nose.

weed knocks 10 iq points from your brain if you smoke every day

Enjoy gargling ash like a frog while in a business meeting, bad health and feeling like crap.

Honestly, the only gross thing about smoking is the skunk breath it gives you. Five minutes after brushing you already have a thick layer of brown rotten spit on the back of your tongue. Menthols stop this effect though.

Enjoy your girls with stinky breath then.

I don't have a problem with it, but why would anyone smoke in current year? You can't smoke anywhere anymore, and pay rank taxes for it that won't stop increasing, and why? Because the government knows you'll keep buying. It's an easy, fail proof way to increase revenue to fund dem programs.

Point is, it makes you a cuck.

Now smoking every now and then on special occasions, that's different. But smoking regularly is just pointless.

>Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel
>He thinks 10-15 dollars a day is expensive
Stay poor, cancerfag.

What a bunch of fucking pussies holy shit

It's a five minute break away from all the noise. No screens, not bullshit, not faggots yapping in your ear. It's like a mini meditation session.

(ok, ill pretend your post isnt shitbait)

yeah thanks i dont need to purposely breathe high levels of nearly pure toxic gases for no reason

image (precisely accurate) is all that i "smoke"

yes
im the same way were to cowardly to stab ourselves with pencils for "fun"

Literally nobody likes the smell of cigarette smoke, it makes doing anything physical a lot more difficult, and your throat starts to fill up with phlegm. There are no benefits, not even image.

Did you even read the OP? In any case you're an effeminate Jew puppet, go back t you know.

Says the one enslaved by the nicotin Jew.

I smoke a celebratory cigar with expensive whiskey every new years eve as a tradition.
Other than that, why bother?

To virtue signal that I'm anti-establishment? Everyone fucking knows that in my circle, and why should I care what those outside it think?

There is no real reason to smoke regularly at all.

I know m8, I smoked regularly for over ten years before quitting. I used to think of nicotine as the Seinfeld of drugs, just due to its seemingly "pointless," and yet enjoyable qualities, from that short break, to socializing outside a bar.

I didn't become anti smoking, but engaging in it regularly is dumb though. Like all things, you need to exercise responsibility, otherwise the time passes quick and the negative accumulated before you knew it.

tobacco saves lives and cures cancer guys

yeah, and the various respiratory, et al, cancers

>Missing the point
>ActuLly believing that cigarettes give you cancer
Newfags detected!

Please, don't post again until you grow a pair and smoke a pack or two in one sitting like a real man.

So sick of seeing this copy-paste slide thread bullshit every couple of days.

Fuck you.

I smoke, but it's like being proud of drinking soda. It's degenerate as fuck.

tobacco is the only ''white-only'' industry that jews can't get into. ''tobacco is harmful'' biggest hoax.

Out of my way filthy smokers.

You say that like it's my fault I was bullied.

you fjeldniggers will put anything in your mouth...

>Newfags detected!
>Please, don't post again until you grow a pair and smoke a pack or two in one sitting like a real man.
Shitposting quality was shit to begin with, but you could at least try harder

Please, please neo-Nazi cunts, smoke yourselves to death. Let this tirade against the media be the boon of the left as the right, in its hubris, acting against the will of the mighty mainstream media, smokes themselves into early onset cancer of all types. We welcome this new delusion. Smoke away.

It used to be popular in your country before it was banned lmao!!!

>tfw can't smell smoke anymore on other people due to being around smoker parents
>tfw they quit

I got the best of both worlds.

I'd rather buy more ammo than smoke cigarettes atm desu senpai

It is not a necessity and therefore is a waste of money unless regarded as the luxury that it is. And like all luxuries, their appeal is subjective.

>antifa newfag
Op is a meme, it's posted here almost every night. It's usually finland tho

i love the sound of BUTTHURT NON-SMOKING MANCHILDREN in the morning, what a bunch of weak faggots LOL

Time is literally the most valuable commodity, so this.

you should probably walk into traffic, or maybe jump off a bridge. desu I dont care how but kys.

Here you go

>even though smoking is killing me, i continue to do it for the sole reason of spiting liberals.

Always do the opposite of what the (((left))) wants you to do.

>I read a great post about the leftist war on agriculture in the south. Which tobacco was a main target.

can anyone reiterate that?

I quit 3 months ago. I smoked a couple cigs 3 weeks ago during a particularly nasty day but reminded myself that it's not something I want. Let's put all of the health risks aside for a moment. The real reason to quit is because it makes you smell fucking gross. You don't notice it when you smoke often, but when you stop the smell becomes foreign to you. When you eventually slip up and smoke a cig you realize how musty and gross you actually smell. It lingers for a long long time.

Don't get me started about how yellow it turns your teeth either. I drink half a pot of coffee as soon as I wake up and it doesn't have SHIT on smoking when it comes to discoloration. My teeth are practically sparkling now