We broke the speed of light awhile ago they just don't want you to know

We broke the speed of light awhile ago they just don't want you to know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8j7uzYS4in4&list=PL216C2D105FCCDFD3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm stupid.

Jokes on them because I do know.
>Maxwell's original equations
>rediscovered by Tesla
>Scalar waves

ok.

so what's the speed of speed?

You niggers are actually fucking retarded if you think speed of light is the ultimate limit

also see
>longitudinal waves
>Tesla's dynamic theory of gravity
>electromagnetic scalar weapon systems
also related
>Rosewell
>2 ET craft collide mid air and drop out of the sky
>what did they hit? How? Why?
>perhaps they were knocked out of the key on purpose...

>Rosewell 1947
>two years later the initial designs for integrated circuits come out

>we went across oceans to escape the jews
>now we have to go to space to escape the jews

>tfw a shitpost breaks your brain.

Top cunt. Thanks for that.

What goes faster buddy?

You're talking about the night of the Fappening when I unintentionally atomized my dick aren't you...

The speed of speed YOU SAY!?
youtube.com/watch?v=8j7uzYS4in4&list=PL216C2D105FCCDFD3

Ever heard of (((einstein))) 'spooky action at a distance'? Btw einstein was a fucking autist compared to tesla, the true genius of the 20th century. What I believe will be revealed as quantum mechanics and subatomic particle physics advances sufficiently is that Tesla was right, and the basis for gravity is electromagnetic. Meaning things like anti-gravity fields (see Hitler's Germany work on the "nazi bell" and operation paperclip) are real phenomena and transdimensional fields of energy can be utilized for transfer of energy. Scalar/longitudinal waves. Multiples of the speed of light. I only wish I was smart enough to prove it to myself. I really think closed-loop systems, zero-point energy systems are real, and we've known about them for a while, as in 50's 'while'

My nut when your mother is sucking me off?

No.

Photons moving through the perfect vacuum of space represent the fastest speed anything can attain in our universe.

To attain a faster speed would mean 'swapping' time with space at a rate higher than the speed of light (infinity). It's a nonsense.

If particles with mass were able to travel at the speed of light, they would experience a complete cessation of time in relative. To (impossibly) accelerate an object with mass past the speed of light, you would require that object to experience relative time in reverse.

Everything you say depends on einstein being correct, but I believe it will come to light that he was wrong. He never could reconcile several aspects of his theory, and the area has seen heavy research since. Much of which, I believe, we have not be allowed to see

It's true that the commonly accepted understanding of the speed of light and relativity may be wrong.

However, no one has yet advanced an alternative theory that has gained any traction, and no one has yet shared any evidence that points to Einstein being wrong.

>b-b-b-bbut muh (((((((((((((einstein))))))))))) t. OP

>speed of light (infinity)
rly?
moving faster than light is not moving faster than time. light is not time.

>light is not time

True. Space and time are interwoven (in ways that physicists can't describe in a satisfying way).