Religious Upbringing

What's your religious Upbringing Sup Forums
>Born into a Wicca Family
>Single mom and sister
>Raised to be wiccan
>people thought we were Satanists because of the wiccan symbol looking like a pentagram
>people didnt care either way because we live in irreligious Vermont
>Not Wiccan anymore my mom doesn't care and my younger sister still is

Church of Scotland no popery will be tolerated

literal feminist religion

forgot religio-political upbringing
>jewish family
>temple on high holidays/bar mitzvah/very liberal hebrew school once a week until im about 14
>liberal-talking parents but traditional values
>glad to have had the "all people are equal" shit hammered in young, plan to do the same
>literally never hear a conservative viewpoint until i find pol a few years back
>now i am the only conservative i know
>i secretly love jesus a lot and think he is the greatest human to ever live

I'm not Wiccan anymore now I just partake in ceremonies as respect towards my mom

Hedonism and Consequentialism
would probably best describe it.

What is a wiccan?

Edgy detached realism, mainly from a lifetime of disappointment and a physics degree.

It's a pagan religion that worships a goddess and a horned God it was founded in England by some bong wizard

Muslim. Still am mashallah. I'm going to do my part to spread Islam to the west by converting and marrying a blonde haired blue eyed woman and then our kids will be Muslim too

Casual Catholics. Was a comfy life, I actually went to church a lot more as a kid a since our tiny school would go to mass together. It was always my favourite event of the week, the priest was a nice guy and as I got older I really began to appreciate his stories. I highly doubt schools today have kids sing the national anthem and say the Lord's Prayer every morning.

>Catholics.

Tibetan Buddhism.
>Tibetan Buddhist mother (my grandfather was half Kalmyk, a Buddhist group from Russia, muh heritage)
>Irreligious father
I am a practicing Tibetan Buddhist to this day, and hope to become a Bhikkhu. I hate virtue signaling white "converts" to Buddhism more than anything else in the fucking world.

So Presbyterian like Donald

Raised "Christian Catholic"

Basically my mom has whacky shopping cart religious beleifs.... I'm a full on LHP occultist now.

I believe with all of my heart that I successfully used the Goetia to fuck up lives of people who picked on me growing up.

>christian family
>start questioning the church
>parents start questioning church too
>eventually they go full atheist, hate the church and priests
>rebel phase so start believing
>christian again

>bong
Do you belong to the "Church" of England?

Obviously
No

Polish Roman Catholic

>Born into a Christian family
>Grandfather and father were pastors of a small community church
>Dad becomes redpilled on the rampant paganism of Christmas and Easter
>threads unravel on Constantine and the Church post-300 AD
>realize Jesus kept Torah and the disciples and first Christians did as well
>now part of a hybrid Christian/Jewish religion

tl;dr salvation through grace by faith but God wants us to live a based life by following His commandments

Seventh-Day Adventist. Not really an adherent anymore but I do appreciate the teachings. Annihilitionism just kind of makes more sense than the alternatives.

males getting ceremonial raped by females with strap-on dildos.

Imagine being a catholic and expecting me not to hunt you down and beat you over the head with a cricket bat haha

>Born into non-religious family
>still non-religious
>appreciate what Christianity has done for our society, though, might join a church

>born into a very lax baptist/methodist household
>become atheist at an early age
>get into anthropology
>read The Great Titration, a cross-cultural study on why the scientific revolution happened in Europe and not China
>underlying religious influence ends up being a core cause given and has widespread effects on how reality is perceived and their actions
>begin to take religion more seriously anthropologically
>find Neo-Scholasticism
>realize my conception of Christianity and religions generally were highly ignorant and much more reasonable
>study other various worldviews
>end up finding myself siding with Catholicism ideologically
>my family and I largely treat it as another religion altogether compared to baptist/methodist
>find the historic defense for Catholicism to be fair too
>Catholic now

WE are wizards and Witches lots of lefties had to leave

No true Scotsman

Traditional Christianity at best, my parents are huge atheists but still conservative deep down