Hey Sup Forumslacks I missed the thread earlier about Stephen Spinola

Hey Sup Forumslacks I missed the thread earlier about Stephen Spinola.
Personal friend of his for 10+ years.
Always tried to support his shitty career but he crossed the line this time around and needs the fear of God placed in him.
AMA about this shite, user will surely enjoy

I made a thread about him and no one gavea shit.

Did he really work for comedy central? cuz they're denying it.

Public embarrassment is the medicine here.

Timestamp or GTFO

I think he just would get selected for sitting in a room amongst other hacks to concieve jokes for shows that lacked genuine funny elements. He himself though never starred in anything or was directly employed by them for much more. And with good reason his whole style is like dad jokes had sex with dude weed jokes and gave birth to a child with downs. He is adamant about gloating whenever he gets serious work and never heard much more of any CC involvement beyond that.

Doubled up for ya on the stamp
Now proceed with questions or jog on

Rumour is that he is a pedo.
Any thruth to that?

He was never the smoothest with women but as far as pedo shit goes i have my doubts.
Fun fact though he is dating a chick who has a kid that isnt his. Chick is a total thot too. They came to my apartement once and I had her giggling like a chick who just discovered that she craved cock. Needless to say he was uncomfortable and tried to ground all conversation to avoid me making his chick laugh. Even funnier to note the guy had Mazda Miata for a while but suddenly traded it in to get an Audi Sedan and the reasoning for it and I quote "I had to get a car to put a baby seat in because we couldnt sit my girl's kid shotgun lol"

That was in poor taste.

He genuinely isnt that political he just considers himself the chill dude weed edgelord. Like i said this time he went too far to pander for laughs as opposed to actually getting funnier.

>Chick is a total thot too.
is she a nigger or are you?

Nah ausfag look above at that white thimb in muh timestamp n sheeeeeiittt
His chick is ginger tho
Would of provided pic from his IG but raids on his page has forced him to withdraw pics of loved ones and such

hes a cuck, knew as soon as i saw his goofy fucking face

Thank you for the reply.

I am not up to date on the latest nigspeak

Thot means whore, yes?

give us his home adress and phone number

No prob

Thot in coonbonics is whore yes

What did your other friends or his other friends say about that stupid joke?

He lives in Astoria
His address i dont remember but he lives in a shitty apartement that barely gets heat.

At least amongst my circle and his brother are definitely not feeling bad about the blow back. There are a shit ton of missteps Steve has taken over the years that we all had to just sit by and watch but this one is probably top 3. Whats even crazier is his father is a former supreme court justice and the youngest to retire and return to private practice in Nassau County Ny and the rest on his dads side are cops at high ranks. Apple fell far from the tree and rolled into a pile of shit