LOOK WHAT DRUMPF MADE US DO

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4144360/Anti-Trump-protesters-face-10-years-prison.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/police-release-man-arrested-in-uw-shooting/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feels good, man.

These people never get arrested in the end either. I know they don't have the manpower to arrest everyone in a protest/riot, but they should still arrest as many people participating in this as they can.

>I know they don't have the manpower to arrest everyone in a protest/riot
They could fence off an area close to where rioting is expected, drive the rioters into it with mounted police and rubber bullets, then lock the gate behind them like some kind of anarchist cattle roundup. That's what I would do anyway.

It's like poetry, they rhyme.

Dude.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4144360/Anti-Trump-protesters-face-10-years-prison.html

>what is insurance?

Hey hitler

2017 is YOTYAY

Hehe "tolerant" left. And they call Trump and his supporters all those words like xenophobic. I mean really, when you think of New York taxi and limo service, what's the first thing that pops to mind? Oh, that's right, hindus and muslims, usually with your driver speaking broken english, and not the property of a rich white man.

When all you have is a hammer, everything starts to look like nails.

Not every insurence covers riots.

It was obviously those Drumpf supporters.
When will you people stop living in denial about his genocidal ways?

insurance doesnt cover acts ofcivil unrest

if you have good enough coverage yes it does

Almost all of them will get off in court or on appeal. In the meantime they'll be free to go about their business in the 3-4 years it takes their trials to conclude. The wheels of justice move too slowly to deal with anarchists. The only real solution is a a heavy pair of boots.

lol, fucking mudslime in a limo, thats a new one

Wow! Some guy on twitter said it. It must be true!!!!!

The degenerate left is the fucking embodiment of one finger pointing forward and four pointing back.

>good enough coverage

How Jewish would someone need to be to afford said coverage?

>four
>Not pointing with your thumb

they should shoot them and let them bleed out on the street

Thats what they do here

I thought this when I saw it on fire. People don't understand that people buy Limo's and use them as a means to make an income. I expected it was not going to be owned by some rich fucker.

hmmm
how jewish indeed

I think the thumb's the one pointing forward

It's doing alt-rights work for it

I can see the headlines: Trump voters are the cause of riots in which poor muslim immigrant car was burned

>dude having money to pay for something is jewish lmao

I like your style.

>Trump gets Ford to make Lincolns in the US
>the left destroys a Lincoln so Ford has to make another one

Circle of life, my friend.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!!!

#HEWILLNOTDIVIDEUS

Having the money to pay for someone to bail you out after you go around destroying public and private property sounds like Orthodox Judaism to me.

See

shit, I just checked my own insurance policy, no riot cover
what do Sup Forums? when will the riots start here?

Don't they drive a lot of cabs? A limo is just a larger cab

>Fuck white people
>He will not divide us
I know you are shitposting, but there a people outside who genuinely are this much retarded.

Ya but if you pay for a limo it's assumed you get a white driver. Otherwise what the fuck are you paying extra for

wut? im talking about the muslims limo you fucking retard.

Idk, the space and comfort. It's not the same going with 2 bitches in a cab than in a limo. But I feel ya.

>anarchist get arrested
>media spins this as poor protester gets beat down by fascist cops
>normies turn on cops and consider them obsolete, driving them to side with the anarchists
fucking leftists

shit man maybe i should go to bed i thought you were talking about the rioters having insurance or something

Mow them down

This is all Trumps fault!

We literally cannot stop winning if we tried.

fucking limo drivers aren't as rich as the people who can afford to go everywhere in a limo.

goddamn these people need to be given the sharia treatment.

>Antifa shooting each other
>Now they're burning shit owned by the mudslimes they love so much

Trump triggered them so hard they're turning feral before our eyes. This is the best timeline.

I'd pay to see a livestream of that

Holy shit it's real top kek

>PJW

youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck

>you can't make this shit up...lmao

The only non muslim limo driver I've ever seen was a russian guy. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

>unironically falling for the insurance Jew

>we don't like trump!
>let's destroy a city where everyone voted for Hillary!

>implying ancoms give a shit.

>trashed limo belongs to a muslim
>guy shot by antifascist turns out to be another antifascist
It's already a good day lads

>anarchist cattle roundup
why is this not a form of rodeo allready?

>>guy shot by antifascist turns out to be another antifascist
Source and why isn't this getting air time?!

top kek desu senpai

That UW shooting was fucking hilarious. I can't believe that actually happened. Some Antifa dude tries to stop a fight between Antifa dudes only for another Antifa dude to throw a punch at him, so he shoots the Antifa dude who threw a punch at him.

It was the UW shooting at that milo thing.
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/police-release-man-arrested-in-uw-shooting/
The guy that shot him was Antifa and thought he was a skinhead, but he was actually another antifa.

I think out of all the ideologies Arnicasts are the worse.

What's next? The Starbucks was owned by a black gay couple?

DAS RAYCIST!

Wow you mean randomly breaking all your shit like a toddler sent to his room doesn't actually achieve anything and in fact just makes everybody lose? I'm fucking shocked

Normally I would think the owner was trying to Jew people but it's true that most policies don't cover weird shit like riots. If the right was actually right they'd set up a GoFundKike for him and get his money back.

Biting the hand that feeds is not to bright.

insurance is haram, not even kidding