Exporting fresh drinking water to Africa

UN Engineers testing vessel to transport fresh water from Europe to Africa

How can they ever be self sustained unless we provide them with clean drinking water?

I'm sure you can dig up some english versions of this
>nrk.no/urix/kva-for-moglegheiter-ligg-i-verdas-storste-problem_-1.13337973

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svKq044qrYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Self sustain
>Get gibs
Pick one

They were going too do that a long time ago from Alaska to California but then they are fags so we called the project off.

Depleting Europes water to sustain then. Fourth Reich where are you? Your presence is long overdue.

wtf, DONT TAKE MY WATER!!!

Seriously

This is getting fucking ridiculous

>Africa already outbred its resources
>instead of letting go them balance out on their own through warfare, whites provide them with more means to procreate..

You know it's not a bad thing to help other people right?

You people are setting up the larger social crisis of our time. You naive fuckwad.

This is pretty cool.

Why didn't it happen?

at some point you have to think that with too much "help" you actually start to do serious harm.

societies who can't even get water for themselves or their people. i don't think the real solution is just give them water. it helps individuals, sure, but they are entirely reliant on someone bringing something to them.

Because LA is in the stupidest location for a city ever. Literally no fucking water at all and they were like yep, let's make the biggest city in America, right fuckin here

Because it's California, fuck California.

Moving water is a almost always a bad idea and it also discourages African self reliance

OK, fuck California then. I'm gonna go read on why the fuck they decided to found a settlement there.

First they give our land to them, now they send them our water...

President Donald J. Trump help us! Please!

fuck they will be able to walk to Europe then
>see pic

if they can't figure out wells just fucking napalm them and get it over with

All you need is canals and a permissive political climate.

The thing with canals is when the city grows dependent on them dry periods will utterly ruin it. Ankor Wat was totally reliant on canals and was ruined and deserted once canals ran dry. California is likewise dependent on out of state water resources.

Until it's a drought year and you force all the states upstream to suffer along with you

let them fucking die

africans are fucking retarded holy shit. How can you live in some place and not even have water or food? Just fucking move

>hurr they can't move, africa is huge
the alternative is literally starving to death!

How did Egyptians conquer the deserts, but sarahan africans can't do shit??

The Nile, user, the Nile.

UN is real fucking desperate to keep their nigger husbandry going

California got big because gold was found there in the mid 19th century and everybody who went out there looking to get rich was too broke to leave after it ran out.

that's kinda my point, why haven't they found their own nile-like river? They're retarded to start a "civilization" without water and food.

Hunger in africa is pointing more and more into being a giant hoax for shekels

They need votes for their Looney Left countries for when hey inevitably migrate to Eurabia

Welcome to the real world user. NGOs are a scam.

>There's a think tank pondering over ways to make sure Africans continue to breed at exoribitant rates

It's a good plan, in 50 years they'll all starve to death when we cut off western aid

>How can they ever be self sustained unless we provide them with clean drinking water?

>self sustained
>we provide
We can make them self sustainable by fucking off and leaving them to their fate

This is fucking stupid, Africa has plenty drinking water. It just does not have allot of water treatment plants.

Ever since i was born ive seen Help Africa and starving children adverts

People keep sending money thats mostly stolen and what little gets there means they just breed making more starving kids

The whole continent went to hell when people manged to white guilt the west into letting them run their own shit
We should just leave them alone 100% and let nature sort itself out

I think Fukishima makes it a moot point anyway.

I ain't drinking that shit nigga.

Obviously some jew is charging someone for something somewhere.

>at some point you have to think that with too much "help" you actually start to do serious harm.
THIS

Often charity work done in third world countries is simply a bandaid that never addresses the underlying issues that caused the need for a developed nation to intervene in the first place.

fpbp

Star Trek, beyond the utopian fantasy of limitless resources, 100% nailed human encounters with less developed beings. The prime directive should be standard foreign policy. Do not engage.

>How did Egyptians conquer the deserts

It wasn't a desert when they conquered it. Ancient Egypt was a lush area; it was called "Khemet", which meant "the black land," in reference to the rich, fertile soil.

Egypt had heavy rainfall 10,000 years ago and maintained great agriculture; but it's all gone now. Cimate change gradually made the region inhospitably arid.

Of course, niggers have misconstrued "The Black Land" to mean WE WUZ KANGZ, but they're an obsolete race, so to hell with them.

The civilized world feeding Africans is like a elderly woman leaving cat food out in the alley every day--- it only increases the cat population to an unsustainable level, and they are 100% reliant on the artificial food source and cannot fend for themselves.

It's not "kindness" and it's not "charity"; it's irresponsible.

>fresh water is depleting rapidly all over
>the shortage will be disastrous
>HAY GUYS LET'S SEND IT ALL TO AFRICA
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lets also cut off all money, free technology transfer and cheap weapons provided to Jewistan if we are at it

inb4
>muh retarded GDP comparison

Let the niggers die of dehydration. I don't want any white country to give nigger "Countries"their resources. Total fucking waste!

Yes it is if you hurt or kill yourself to help somebody, especially when that somebody takes it all for granted.

>not just using sand to build glass desalination green houses around the equator.

Why don't Africans just use bore water?

They aren't that smart

Clearly they didn't wuz engineers.

What a pathetic excuse for a people.

They didn't invent the wheel

Truly they be in da stone age

If I was president of france I'd cut all fundings to israel, and what's more id that I'd keep it secret until they start complaining, so when the time to reveal it comes the population would already see the as the entitled fucks they are. It would especially strike home due to the high level of poverty of my country.

Too bad I can't be president, I'd also make death squads (albeit named in a friendly manner)

>implying we wuz nut kangz simutanosly thru trunsfusion

This sounds familiar....

youtube.com/watch?v=svKq044qrYU

This is so incredibly stupid. What are they going to do with the water once it gets over their? Put it into reservoirs? After it has been used, it is going to get into the water system and end up back in wetter biomes again.

If they really wanted to do this, it would be much more practical to build a long range pipe system. The job here is never going to be done

Why would the kikes sell a long term / low maintenance solution when they can sell a subscription to their services?

Inb4 Europe transforms into Aral 2.0

thing is there's shit loads of untapped water under the sahara that would probably be a better option

Im not even surprised.Niggers have been living on handouts since forever.They get free food, hospitals built and staffed with doctors from Europe and NA.
In exchange they flood into Europe and shit everything up.

wrong webm

Hæhæ

What the fuck is he eating out that ox?

if this water contains a sterilising agent to regulate their birth control and their lust to repreduce then this is a verry great idea, otherwise we should send a pack of pic related

I've never understood this fresh water to Africa meme. If they would develop, they would develop ways to purify the water themselves. Global gibs hinders their advancements since they don't have to evolve to survive