PizzaGate murdered Connie

PizzaGate murdered Connie

Hello Sup Forums

On hewillnotdevide.us was this dude collecting money for his murdered girlfriend.

There were leads to think this could be pizzagate related.

I unfortunatly list he name of his girlfriend.

It was Connie W....

Anybody still knows what were her last name?

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/11/08/woman-pushed-to-her-death-in-subway-was-a-wife-and-chef/
nypost.com/2016/11/08/victim-in-fatal-subway-push-was-blackstone-ceos-housekeeper/
forbes.com/sites/steveschaefer/2016/05/11/stephen-schwarzman-and-blackstone-wall-streets-unstoppable-force/#652bc2fa4a2e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

BUMP

Are you fucking with me again OP?

Connie Watton

Bump for interest

she was killed by a nigger btw
nypost.com/2016/11/08/woman-pushed-to-her-death-in-subway-was-a-wife-and-chef/

>Connie Watton
Yes thank you!

how is it pizzagate related?

>gf
>wife
really makes ya think

Does not matter. The moment some user mentioned it could be pizzagate related the slide flood came in again en masse.

Thanks for the reminder. It's cloud-stored again. Do we have an image of the stream with the sign? I'm trying to collect proof on everything.

I saw that too. its totally the same guy though he looked the same and was wearing the same jacket as the file photo

Don't remember that much anymore. There was something which made sense maybe somebody who remembers it could clarify.

I'm just making sure this information isn't lost. It could be something, I'm not saying it absolutely is.

nypost.com/2016/11/08/victim-in-fatal-subway-push-was-blackstone-ceos-housekeeper/

One with schizophrenia, apparently. And Project Veritas showed us how the left likes to employ mentally ill people to do their dirty work.

Maybe they were trying to get rid of someone with info on Blackstone and their Wall Street influence...
forbes.com/sites/steveschaefer/2016/05/11/stephen-schwarzman-and-blackstone-wall-streets-unstoppable-force/#652bc2fa4a2e

Never knew why this didn't take off at the time. Even had Sup Forums threads warning that it's someone to look at.

Threads were slid as a madman the moment the thread was opened.

Are they sliding right now?

BUMP!

BAMP

this fucking timeline.....

Give me a quick rundown on cancer.

>user was trolling Shia at HWNDU
>Dude in Red Jacket joins with sign
>Asks if he could show something
>Shia agrees
>He wanted to raise money for a bench to be built for her
>user recognized the name and the situation, and the dude wearing the same jacket as before

I forgot the real situation, but this was important

OH I REMEMBER

PIC RELATED!

Haha, oh shit boys we might be on to something. Who's ready to make the news over the internet connected world just like South Korea?

bump for solidarity

Bump

I'll take a bump.

BUMP FOR JUSTICE