Sean spicer

Sean spicer stands as a testement to trumps abbilitie to get the right man for the right job at first i thought he was a bumbling mess who was just going to chase up petty media stories but yesterday he stood for the people of america dishing out cold hard truths while sending a message to the media that the people of america wont be lied to anymore
The falling of leftist media tears measured a solid seven on the richter scale while the booty blast created a tornado in the south
May we all be blessed for the next 8 years with the display of leftist being fell by the axe of sean spicer the media dicer

Tl.dr america memed a meme candidate to the white house and got the next greatest president in u.s history

God speed america

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hTpoxrEbKFk?t=3805
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Got any more Spicy "Alt Facts"

> It was the biggest on tv
No it wasn't
> "Million and half people"
Try half that

Those sound like alternitive facts to me shill

having a bad day buddy? tell me about it.

That little diatribe on day 0 after the inauguration was a bit of a shitshow and he could have phrased things better.

Super fucking impressed with the press briefing he did today where he took questions though. Super fucking solid.

Only 2 bad things that stood out was that when deflecting away from the question slightly he tends to talk too long, and he also isn't the best at reading from a script/notes (might just be because he was talking so fast though)

Early days but he looks like a good choice..

spicer is the weeb we need

I also am finding it sick how they are attacking a ten year old boy
Im saying this right her right now if any offensive crap is posted in my thread about barron trump your single mothers will die in their sleep tonight

I find it rather offensive too, espeically Chelsea Clinton herself drooling over him wanting to make a sacrifice.

He's a liar just like KellyAnn and DJT. He needs to go now.

>policies that hurt kids
like abortion

THE

SPICE

MUST

FLOW

>When the man laying verbal beatdowns on communist traitors wears gundam outfits in his free time

SIEG ZEON

I wonder what his favorite Gundam series is

yeah no shit, Chelsea's probably rubbing her clit thinking about sacrificing Barron to moloch in the basement of Comet Pizza.

>trumps abbilitie

wtf

>gundam
>zeon
at least you tried

i honestly want to know this as well

i'll bet he's a patrician and prefers the 1979 show

He will make anime real

Anyone have the cap of Spicer posting on Sup Forums?

> you clearly misrepresented this post by reading its greentext in a non-sarcastic tone. a complete distortion of the original poster's intent.
I am here to tell you it goes both ways. The white house stands ready to shitpost you into oblivion

He's fucking awesome. Trump is a genius.

yeah, he was good

good at what? what did he even discuss?

renegotiating nafta with canada and mexico, china building in the sea, uk pm state visit, numbers for total audience of inaugeration, constant negativity in the press, the new relationship with chiyna, trade with india and other shitholes, immigration, the supposed CIA rift, working with russia over syria, president trump's first day meetings with heads of industries and major unions, 4 seats in the breifing room for skype journos, openness and hoesty with the press and it being a two way street

some other shit I can't remember

Pretty good exchange here with a motivated usurper,
youtu.be/hTpoxrEbKFk?t=3805

Your news is the fake news.

thanks, will watch after I get some coffee

is this guy a jew? anyone got a breakdown on how many of the journos were jews?