Why is it that every time you degenerates show your faces you are all baltic or slavic brown haired...

Why is it that every time you degenerates show your faces you are all baltic or slavic brown haired, dark skinned manlet faggots?

>inb4 "fuck off mohammed"
Aryanism breeds jelousy

I will literally always look better and younger than you, like I do most people, and I'm mostly Slavic. It's all about health and class, my friend, and you are an uneducated fat neckbeard without a doubt

It's just like with the real Nazis, they too looked like inbred, short mongrels but kept talking about the master race.

Traditions die hard.

This Syrian is correct. At least we actually facilitated and embraced the whole idea in that we had our own youth programs.

I'm well trained, blond haired, blue eyed and 1.91 cm tall. Hitler hates slavs. You can't call yourself a Nazi if your slavic you retard fyi.
I also sincerely doubt you look any better than the rest of the big nosed brown slavic "aryans" here.

I don't see how anyone can unironicaly think Aryans are master race, let alone relevant. Their countries are literally getting cucked and their population sharply declining. They deserve to be bred out of existence at this point. At least the UK Anglos somehow managed to Brexit the Eurocuck Union in an effort to get their shit together. The future of Europe depends on slavs and anglos. What has it come to.

Why is it your country is so cucked by shitskins?

>Talks shit about other people's appearance on an anonymous anime image board.
how low can ya go? Kek.

>the political elite are fucking your country
>your germanic aryan übermench race is inferior

Try harder slav jews.

I know how you guys generally look. You're all dark-ish skinned, big nosed and brown haired. Each time you do a meetup that is 95% of the people there

Hi

>tfw have Black hair but green eyes.

I'm even rarer then you blue eyed faggots.

So you confess you're a black haired minority?

I have green eyes though you faggot.

8% of Europeans have green eyes. The rarest colour you will find.

Genetically Swedish people sell themselves out and anyone else who's too light skinned, you import Somalis everywhere you go.

Fix your country and then talk.

because the Jews have ruined pure bloods.

I'm half Mexican but still support white nationalism

Nationalism is applicable to all races.
Stick to your Nordic countries and make them great again. Stay the fuck away from me though.

>Calls others "inferior"
>Cucked by mudslimes
Top kek "Aryan master race"

Green eyes are from the kelts. Their untermench race got exterminated by the romans. You're an ancient racemixer.

Are you literaly retarded? Politics don't change genes.

Slav jew turk fuck off

>assuming my ethnicity

What do you expect from NYC and Sup Forums?
This is a board populated by a lot of Asians, White Hispanics, and people who are white but from the Catholic parts of Europe that weren't considerd white 120 years ago such as Italy and Spain. So the question is, why are they here? The reason that the not very white are here is that they are the ones who have the most actual interaction with minorities and have learned to hate them from those interactions. It's very easy for an upper middle class white kid from Kansas to grow up with only minimal interaction with minorities. These people become non-racist conservatives because the confrontation isn't part of their lives. To them minorities are a distant figure. But for someone who grew up in either a less rural or an urban location that was undergoing decay, which is going to be the case for the descendants of the final group of white "ethnic immigrants" the reality of ongoing racial conflict is familiar. It's a similar situation to the rural parts of Sweden where there are no immigrants voting for the left while the major cities vote for right wing parties.

>Be degenerated Hapsburg Empire mystery meat
>Want to engage in eugenics to improve your nation
How is that illogical again?

>I'm well trained
kek

Well if you Aryans are so superior, again, why did you let your country be cucked so hard? Superior people wouldn't let mudslimes cuck their country as hard as Sweden has been.

Success breeds jelousy
Based

Sup Forums are cute

Cute!

"I am well trained" probably doesn't mean what you think it does. I think you mean to say something along the lines of "I work out and am in good shape" but what you typed is more akin to "I have been conditioned to do as I'm told" and implies that you have some kind of master you obey, maybe even an S&M Dominant who controls you.

>dark brown hair
>brown eyes
>feminine chin and jawline
>unironically wearing a MAGA hat

get out of here, degerate

No it means I weigh 97kg and none of that is fat.

>b-but if you're more well trained than me you have to b-be a sub and degenerate, that's how it works right..?

How much of a loser must you be to come to motherfucking4chan bragging about looks fucking lol i guess now that all your girls are sucking on dat dere syrian dick you have to make yourself feel good bout something

>ayyy goy you are the chosen one

Are you a Czec slav? Then you should do the same

>inb4 "fuck off muhammed
actually fuck off kike

success breeds jelousy

>No it means I weigh 97kg and none of that is fat.
What you said in English, doesn't mean that.

Half English half Ukrainian

The Ukrainians were on Hitlers side and were deemed supperior to the other slavs, like the Croats because of genes they found. You're slavic and you're still more aryan than most others here.

Not true. SOME Ukrainians were deemed to be germanizable. They were deemed to be more European and less Asian than Russians. But in no way were they treated equal to Germans. Germany needed Ukraines land and resources to themselves.

At best they would be today the equivalent of Native Americans, who live isolated in their reservations.

Jews took their children and indoctrinated them.

Yeah you're right about the Ukrainians, but what I wrote does apply to Croats.

You two homos should meet up and fuck it out already fucking faggots.

Not gay, don't fuck üntermench