Abortion

hey Sup Forums lets talk about abortion
in general, i only support abortion of sick children or unwanted from rapes. But i dont condemn it completely.
Dont bring the religious reasons, first off, i do believe in a higher being than us all, and i dont think he cares about few lifes that are microscopic to him. Second of all, i try to slip few red pills here and there, and religion could be a barrier.
Talking about redpills, inform me more about Trumps anti-abortion bill, does it just defund abortion ? or does it forbid it altogether ?

I am opposed to all abortions after the 1st trimester with the exception of life threatening complications combined with consent of the mother to save her life.

That's it.

It defunds international organizations we fund that even mention abortion.

Like fuck we want a degenerate's baby. Probably has degeneracy in its blood.

No more motherfucking mistakes on this planet, we already have enough like you.

because it's murder and everyone knows it.

yes it is, despise that i also support euthanasia and capital punushment, lifes that are burdens to other arent worth it, thus the sick and unwanted children from rapes

Abortion cuts down on unwanted people. The white women willing to get abortions wouldn't have made good mothers in the first place, those kids would have grown up fucked up. So the "hurr but muh white race" argument get tossed out, you don't want more kids growing up who would more likely end up burning coal anyway.

Abortion should be spread to Africa, South American, and India as much as possible.

yes i am aware of this, all of your argument, but how do we twist abortion into Trumps favor, there is alot of talk about his latest bill, and this is a great opportunity to help people undertand the unity of the family, and the higher purpose of life, rather than fucking around like degenerates
i am have been using "dont fuck around all the time if you dont want to be stuck with unwanted kids, and if you do, be reasonable and get some protection" but it seems not to be enough

I support abortion for very logical reasons. Fact is that there is not a single logical argument against abortion. OP's stance makes zero sense. Why do you support abortions of sick foetuses and the ones produced by rape, but not otherwise? If it's for moral reasons and you think abortion is murder, then you have to ask yourself why you think murder is ok for certain foetuses. If you however have this stance because you want to punish women for having sex, then you're retarded because we gain absolutely nothing by forcing degenerates to raise kids. We punish ourselves way harder than the slutty women.

There is no way, unless you're already in favor of population control, don't mind that it's murder of an innocent unborn child, and don't have religious nonsense getting in the way. You can't spread that kind of truth, it only just so works out in places like China and India that girls were aborted because of the need for more men and the undesirability of girls. I'm not sure how well that flies in Africa. Short of that you need aggressive education and free condoms, free pills, free sterilization procedures.

I used to be pro-choice, I didn't care what chicks wanted to do.

But after seeing how sluts abuse their ability to get an abortion just so they can ride the cock carousel and be degenerate as fuck, I readily changed my mind.

Plus anything anti-abortion pisses liberals off, and liberal salt is the best kind of salt.

ABORTION:

.) is abortion right?

its based on a moral and a moral is weighed as a standard we set ourself
so ask yourself this should i lower my standards for someone because they wish to act on the depraved act?
i think in time you'l answer that question in ever conflicting situation you may encounter.

.) Should she have a right to choose?

if choices are the point of argument then we should take responcabilty for those actions she has placed herself

.) what if she was raped?

children should not be punished for the crimes of their fathers

.) thats wrong/not fair

neither is it right/fair for the child as well, its a horrible predicament to be placed in
but consider all victims before casting your judgment into a crime

.)getting an abortion before (time period suggested) is ok

you base this over saying the fetus isn't aware and again this is set on your own standards, define self-awareness
(conscious knowledge of one's own character and feelings) if we were to apply that to every organic lifeform then
we could justify killing anyone that we cliam to not fall under this definition (including newborn babies)

.)my body my choice

you may own your body but the child is made up of 50% DNA that isn't yours

.)its just a few cells its not even human yet

by definition were all just cells doesn't make it more or less reason to justify abortion
your just looking for a reason not to emotionally attach yourself to the matter at hand.

You have to get over the slut shit, that's a small fraction and they would be fucking awful mothers anyway, raising future coalburners. It's better than those kids don't exist, and even without access to abortion, that won't change slut behavior en masse. They'll just wise up to making sure they're on the pill and stay just as slutty as ever.

exactly this, take away their save-net and they will think twice about their careless actions
>aggressive education and free condoms, free pills, free sterilization procedures.
this could work, thanks

It defunds them. No federal funds will go to any organization that provides abortions.

Which is fine. People shouldn't be forced to subsidize the sex lives/choices of others. If you're free to choose, you're free to be responsible for said choice.

They can live in squalor as an example to others.

Religion or not your position is illogical , if abortion is wrong the fact the kid is sick or was the result of a rape then it is still wrong.

If abortion is ok in these cases what basis do yousay it is wrong for other reasosns?

>I want everyone to get laid as rarely as I do.

>children should not be punished for the crimes of their fathers
my first thought was, what if the child will be hated for all his life and be fucked up, but then caring too much about other people lives like they arent capable of it themself is leftist thinking, good point
this, no argument is good enough as a vivid example, even tho we need a more definite solution, we cant afford to waste one generation of useless, poor idiots from time to time
i just pulled back my opinion from the rape spawns, but aborting children that will not live life as constant torture and is a burden to its family should still be considered
when will you look away from simple pleasures and walk stray from the animalistic path user ?

I think its okay to abort some fetuses because of the mother wasnt trying to get pregnant. Rape or times when it threatens the life of the mother.
If you get pregnant, you had sex. Regardless of what precautions you took to not get pregnant, you knew getting pregnant is a consequence of cumin in a cunt, a possibility to happen.
You have a very young child that will never grow up, good life or bad, because you dont want responsibility.
If I have a string, ____________
and I cut said string _ _______ _____ _____
regardless of where i cut it at, it ceases to bet that string. I have killed it.
Murder is murder regardless of the age you fucking pseudo intellectual muslim loving, cock sucking pansy shitstain

>when it threatens the life of the mother
good mothers should have the instinct of willing to die for her child
I almost broke up with my girl after she said she would like to live intead of our child if that situation ever happens, later she apolozied and promised me that the instinct would kick in the moment she has to decide realistically

like this user said, the child should not be punished for his fathers crime

>children should not be punished for the crimes of their fathers
I agree with the sentiment, but I dont think a woman should be punished for being raped.
Having a rape baby would be pretty god damn terrible, depending on the severity of the assault. the psychological effects could effectively handicap the woman.
If you think thats okay, I think you're fucking retarded.
We kill shit all the time and killing the rapists son, who might be an apple not falling far from the tree, before complete selfawareness, while possibly saving her dreams in life is about as good a kill as one can get in this world
He coulda cured cancer I suppose, but like hell ida put money on that

Reminder that an abortion ban means a wildly disproportionate increase in niggers and spics

Be careful what you wish for.

>I am opposed to all abortions after the 1st trimester with the exception of life threatening complications combined with consent of the mother to save her life.

Complications can't be discovered until AFTER the first trimester. Usually in the final months or weeks.

The "complications" argument is fucking retarded.

I drafted a couple snappier responses than this one, but I really feel you. I personally agree that if the ultimatum comes I want people to make the right call, which is normally getting rid of their useless existence and lets roll the dice with a cute lil baby
however, thinking logically, your gf at whatever age she is, is worth more to the world than just another mouth to feed

>yes it is, despise that i also support euthanasia and capital punushment,

Penalties after a trial.

>Lifes that are burdens to other arent worth it,

You just justified killing everyone on welfare.

they justified that themselves by being on welfare

discouraging abortion is discouraging degenerate behaviours, and enforce the sense of responsibility when it comes to pleasure, sure we will have one generation of unwanted kids, but slow learners are going to learn eventually, lifting the morality in long term
we kill shit all the time because mostly they deserve the punishment
and if the rape spawn knows no better and wreck shit like his father, he deserves punishment too, but only after that, not before.
about psychological effects on women, doesnt most of them get pleasure from raping ? seems like i need red pills on this. I do advocate for sensible women to take the crucial part in protecting herself, not dressing like a whore, not get drunk everywhere she does, be aware of strangers, not walk into niggers den ... Once they see how serious rape is for other women is, they damn well be more careful about it
thats a problem of multi-culturism, they can overbreed and starve in their hole, i wouldnt care. And if they breed in foreign country, they better assimilate, law and order will take care of the rest

they dont get pleasure from being raped
please fucking think about what you just fucking said
then try to not think that
because its worse than all the slut degeneracy

Women need to stop being sluts and use protection. Problem solved.

Protection is precisely why they started being whores in the first place.

no i didnt believe it aswell when i first saw some random user analysed it, with links to studies and all, since then i became unsure about it, and didnt care much further because i am not a woman, and rape is just a crime i only see in news, never saw it personally nor did it happen to women i know

Lots of rape victims get orgasms from their rape. Pleasure is a biological sense, not psychological (even if that gets affected too).

Stop being an emotional cunt.