SWEDEN YES

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-uppsala-gang-rape-live-streamed-facebook-social-media-three-arrested-a7540176.html

60 000 peoples Watch as a swedish girl get raped by 3 muslims
only after 3 hours do someone call the cops

pic related are the rapists

should we nuke sweden ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i33J8MeBg_M
ansa.it/valledaosta/notizie/2015/10/14/ha-maglia-del-milanalgerino-picchiato_93fb4229-ddb2-4ab1-b668-fef21b985383.html
laprovinciadicomo.it/stories/Cronaca/picchia-una-donna-per-strada-messo-in-fuga-da-un-passante_1220098_11/
parma.repubblica.it/cronaca/2016/05/11/news/habassi_torturato_e_massacrato_perche_non_pagava_l_affitto-139581982/
ansa.it/calabria/notizie/2016/12/29/marocchino-ucciso-a-reggio-calabria_97c42566-d446-4c58-b65b-4adfd80ce798.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes
abc.net.au/news/2017-01-16/teens-appear-in-court-over-pizza-shop-rape/8184764
theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/01/australian-who-tried-to-six-year-old-boy-in-us-jailed-for-12-years
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3970902/South-Australian-Woman-says-helping-partner-rape-kids-best-time-life.html
rt.com/news/347625-rape-sexual-australian-military/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hahaha, my good Arab brothers. Spread the Islamic seed among the infidels women. Conquer them

laugh when you still can sandnigger

soon enough youll get what you deserve

>swedish girl

Not a Swedish girl. Stop spamming this shit it's a psyop.

>ALLEGED

She is swedish, with a swedish name..
Just because shes a drug addict with hep C doesnt mean you can disown her sweden

Pic related

trying to defend your new overlords sven ?

SHUT THE FUCK UP LEAF, SHE IS NOT SWEDISH. ALREADY CONFIRMED THIS.

More like 60 People

They are Armenian christians

Fucking KEK!!!!! You Swefags are so cucked you'll call a rape by sandnigger filth a psyop!

link N O W

purely for redpilling normies of course

They are shitskins.

Fuck off.

>kill the traitors first

ye but this guy thought they were his muslim bros but they arent

Sweden, we're worried about you.

As a friend, you need to stop this.

If you continue, you'll have to be admitted to quarantine. Forcibly if necessary.

toll paid move on

holy shit sweden internet defence force in full damage control

And not one capped the vid?

Only emil you fuck
Whats with the damage control sweden, do you personally work for the media?

It was a crime without a victim. Foreign Hep-C Chile-commie, or some shit like that.

Hello r/the_donald

It's a non written rule that you should lurk for some time before posting

Here

was deleted but heres the aftermath where the main rapist laugh it off

youtube.com/watch?v=i33J8MeBg_M

Belgium doesn't even have any White people left, jesus christ dude, do you realize your part of Europe is conquered, or are you still hiding in your basement?

only brussel is conquered with 1/4 of the population of it being muslim

i barely see any muslim here

face it sven you and germany are doomed

They were armenian christians you memers.

No they aren't. They don't even look Armenian. I heard that possibly the camera man was Armenian but these are Muslims and maybe a swedenified Armenian. Sad, because in Armenia this type of shit never happens. What is wrong with you country that causes people to do such unthinkable things?

The guy in the video who keeps playing with his hair is such a rediculous vain faggot

must be some disease in sweden that turn man into faggots

The one guy filming is iranian-armenian.

The other two are Afghans.

So, a parsik. I'm sure he isn't even half Armenian with a name like Khodagholi. Armenian last names end with Yan or Ian.

No, they are muslims.
They were saying one of the guys was Armenian (Emil Khodagholi) because it says that he was from Yerevan on Facebook, which is the capital of Armenia. However, his name is not Armenian (It's an Iraniac-Azeri last name), he has like 3 Armenian friends on Facebook (out of like 300 some people) and is a member of Islamic groups on Facebook. It's possible that he is one of the few people who are half-Armenian/half-Azeri, but he is clearly Muslim and not Armenian (from his father's side, at least). A lot of Armenians do not consider the few Armenians who identify as Muslim as part of the Armenian community, they are kind of mutually exclusive.

Muslims, particularly Turks and Azerbaijanis, have a tendency to try to throw Armenians under the bus due to political, religious, and historic reasons. They want to encourage hostility against Armenians in order to deflect from their own crimes.

The other two guys are clearly not Armenian, if you look at their photos. Armenians have a distinctive look and distinctive names.

Omg who the hell cares, why is this even a big deal

Why does he have a virgin mary tattoo then?

Is that tai lopez?

Spoken like a true Swede.

>hello darkness my old sven

sweden must be banned from this place. I don't remember seeing one genuinely upset swede post in this place, ever.

His moms last name is Baghdasarian and half his family seems to live in Yerevan, so he is atleast half while the dads side is probably mixed.

Either way don't get too worked up, there are black sheep in all races.

Watching euros argue about Muslims is like watching Down syndrome people argue about who's the most retarded.

Is Armenia safe to visit and can you get by speaking only English? I've always wanted to visit it. Where are the best places to visit in Armenia?

It matters because you're going around slandering a Christian nation that has little to no crime rates.

>Be aging population of drug addicted, autistic, hyper degenerate hedonists
>Lose religion
>Stop having kids
>Import migrants that have a 20 to 30 average IQ range difference
>They have lots of kids
>Wonder why the country is going to shit

Y E S
E
S

Nobody involved is Swedish, are you mad they raped their drug addicted roach/Armenian/Balkan/Mongrel friend? Who the hell cares what sandniggers do to each other in their filthy containment zones.

at least we recognise the problem unlike the svens in this thread who all they did was going damage control about the story

Kek. Sweden is the best looking one

>60.000 people watched
bs

200 watched, the group had only like couple thousand members at that time. And only like 50 people have actually seen the rape.

>Let white women grow up to be Muslim cock loving drug addict
>Literally don't care that this happens

Wew

And no one thought to record

Who knows? His facebook is nearly all mudslimes and sandnigger shit. Just look at his likes and friends.
He doesnt even look like an armo. This guy looks Bedouin.
Sweden is just reaching trying to deflect attention from mudslime rapfugees. this guy is clearly a fucking camel jockey.

just look at the fb
id=100007945247359

It's definitely Puerto Rico that's the best.

Yes, it's very safe. Even women walk home in the dark without ever being touched. People under 25 speak English but over 25 speak Russian. So, you can definitely get by around here. Visit the old churches, go to lake Sevan and eat fresh fish, go for a swim etc
Just walk around the city and enjoy the nightlife and architecture

No she wasn't White, you lying scumbag.

Because it's happening in your country under your watch

France has more Muslims than you, and a higher percentage relative to their population yet you guys sinking faster than anyone in Europe.

... and that because you, the native swedes just sticking your head in the sand like a ostrich and pretending it's ok and doing nothing

>Suddenly, the one drop rule applies to only this rape victim

Wew you're grasping for straws here Sven. If she's not white then neither is Hitler I guess.

> showing your face to the internet
> committing a serious crime like rape
> uploading self-incriminating evidence of that crime

It's the duty of every uncucked swede to grab the video and get it into the public eye like a sliver of wood. then make sure all those utter morons understand who let this happen and who is to blame.

who to REMOVE to stop it from happening again.

How do armenias view Russia and speaking Russian? Only Armenian I've met wasa quater Russian so obviously spoke Russian and liked it. I've been learning a little Russian so would I be fine trying it out there it would I get death stares like in Poland?

>should we nuke sweden ?
Alright, thanks my man.

if the police can't even stop a rape that's being streamed on the internet, how are they gonna stop something more complex like credit fraud or murder? swedish police need some refreshment and not even speaking ironically

Yerevan Armenians speak Russian perfectly because of the Soviet Union but also Armenia is very close with Russia still. We're not like Georgians that tried to fight daddy and got BTFO.

Simple answer to your question: Russian is used by everyone and quite normal

Im pretty sure shes even naturally blond

do it for the lulz

Are you aware of the fact that these things happen only in france, belgium, germany and sweden? Here in Italy the treatment for you dirty arabs is different

ansa.it/valledaosta/notizie/2015/10/14/ha-maglia-del-milanalgerino-picchiato_93fb4229-ddb2-4ab1-b668-fef21b985383.html
>'He has the Milan shirt', Algerian beaten

laprovinciadicomo.it/stories/Cronaca/picchia-una-donna-per-strada-messo-in-fuga-da-un-passante_1220098_11/
>Algerian homeless attacks a woman on the street, beaten by a passer and arrested by police

parma.repubblica.it/cronaca/2016/05/11/news/habassi_torturato_e_massacrato_perche_non_pagava_l_affitto-139581982/
>Tunisian tortured and killed for not paying the rent

ansa.it/calabria/notizie/2016/12/29/marocchino-ucciso-a-reggio-calabria_97c42566-d446-4c58-b65b-4adfd80ce798.html
>Moroccan killed in Reggio Calabria because he refused to pay protection money to the mafia

NOT WHITE

Ok thanks.

Will do a bit more investigating and seriously consider visiting

Based Italy, Europe could learn a lot following your footsteps.

>blue eyes
>not white

Ok then

armenians are no better than iraqis,afghans or syrians. none of them belong in europe.

D I S S O N A N C E

You let one of your own become a drug addicted whore who got raped by a gang of shitskins. Get over it.

AY HOL UP

Roman Empire when?

Balkan people are not Swedes, you have probably more drug addicted White people than the world combined, jump off a bridge.

Hmmmm

>virgin marry tat
>must be muslim
fucking glendaleian logic.

Let get breivik on the case. Just need to convince him that mudshit are tools of the left, and drop i'm there.

First of all, name a single phenotype that makes her look non-spergs, second of all

YOU LET A WHITE WOMEN GET RAPED

Ffs sake man, cut it with the dissonance your country is the laughing stock of the international world and this whole website. Even if she wasn't swedish, you let a white women grow up to be a drug addicted puppet of Arabs.

>>Tongue Piercing
>>Muslim

Ahmed, leave my country.

Nigga did you even look at the fb? this nigga litteraly has a bunch of muslim shit liked and is in a group called "Allah O Akbar" (groups/1841250202766049/)
and has an ass load of muslims as friends

Now your concern makes sense, you're all Arabs

D A M A G E D
A
M
A
G
E
D

Out of the EU.
Not our problem.

>Watching euros argue about Muslims is like watching Down syndrome people argue about who's the most retarded.

I can talk about muslims.

They will continue to watch until YOU decide to take your country back. Sorry Sweden, it will not come by peaceful measures.

You know what to do.

Who cares. A woman living in Sweden got rapedzby 3 sandniggers. Let's start killing them soon, why the fuck are we waiting, and what for?

But he is partially right.

Girl is hafl-swedish, her dad is Colombian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-16/teens-appear-in-court-over-pizza-shop-rape/8184764

theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/01/australian-who-tried-to-six-year-old-boy-in-us-jailed-for-12-years

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3970902/South-Australian-Woman-says-helping-partner-rape-kids-best-time-life.html

rt.com/news/347625-rape-sexual-australian-military/

Wow. Are you just going to let this happen to your country on your watch? Man you guys are terrible.

Nice try MoHAMmed

I'm half Swedish as well. But I can assure you that just because you're born a half Swede doesn't mean you can't act like a Swede. I know basically nothing about my other half in terms of cultural traditions or values. Hell, I'm even whiter than the average Swede. I'm basically as Swedish I can get given the circumstances.

Nice damage control

P.S. Nice Captcha

I'm not racist but you are wrong, sorry

sorry friend, she might be ugly but she's as Swedish as you and you have a duty to protect her.

Was it actual rape, or "she regretted it the day after" rape?
I don't want to watch that shit, but I assume she was drugged and by swedish law this is rape, because drunk/drugged people don't have the right to give consent.

No I despise Balkan people, would gladly nuke that place if possible. All they do is sell drugs are do drugs. They're lowly trash like gypsies.

Does the revolver in the guys hand give you any hints?

>one of the few people who are half-Armenian/half-Azeri
>few people

Your nations can't even decide where the border is, there are many tens of thousands of half armenian, half azeri people.

They won't though. If whitey isn't doing anything yet he never will.

White men are castrated.

I just came here to shitpost and accuse people of things.

No, I literally had sex while holding a pistol this month.
I fired from the balcony on New Year's Eve while getting a blowjob. It wasn't rape.

So was the video actually men forcing a woman into sex, or was it drugs/alcohol getting a woman loose and her having sex she regretted?