Do you think there is ANY possible way to ask the Rothschild or other extremely rich Jews for free money...

Do you think there is ANY possible way to ask the Rothschild or other extremely rich Jews for free money? I don't want to live my life struggling with money. I mean for gods sake they just pull money out of their ass and build whatever they want with it. I mean, i'm hoping there is just that little bit of the heart inside them that has a laugh that some peasant cunt wants money so they just go ahead and give them money.

If they give you, they'll be forced to give everyone.

Why is that? Surely they could just do it with their pocket money. Even though i'm not off well myself I will still buy poor cunts lunch if they are starving.

That's not how it works.
Even billionares will share a resturant bill fifty-fifty.
Make your own money, convert to judism.

I might just stab some old ladies and rob them of their purse money. Thanks, Goldburgenstein.

You got a small male child?
Maybe even with 0 negative blood type?
Theyll pay you a lot for that. If you can live with the guilt all your life.
Other than that, marry a jewess, network in her jewish circles and get free money and opportunities.
My brother married a jewess and hes swimming in dosh these days.

How much is "a lot", do you know, Mengele?

Dude you can't even stab an emo.

Depends on the age of the child.
But think over a million. Its hard to say but the jewish mafia makes millions every year trafficking small children from the east to the US and Israel.

YOu could always ask the Mccains what Elites pay for top tier loli/shota blood.

And even tho I had a lot of Party member in my family and a few in the Wehrmacht.
I dont know Mengele.

Haha, nah I live in a bogan area and not trying to be LE EDGY NO REMORNSE but if the situation requires it, I can.

Mengele is a famous (((Holocaust))) perpetrator that did human experiments on children, twins ect.

Yeah I know who he was. I just said even tho I knew quite a few party members personally I never met or seen Mengele since he bailed to Argentinia / Brazil.

Wasnt there some remote village with a very staggering amount of twins being born and them being helped by a nice german born doctor?

But yeah you make top dollar with small children.
But that will land you in hell but the hardest part is getting the connection without getting killed.

Oh yeah shit forgot to type the rest of my message.
The little epeck ancap me me inside me is saying to do it, but I rather not go to jail for the rest of my life and some news program with awesome editing and amazing soundbites do a interview with me and chop up my words
Also I say Mengele as a nickname, like Leaf or Burger, or Kraut. It is a joke, that is all.

>jew
>rothschild
>give free money
are you so desperate to even think about this shit?

I could live my life as I would want with no work here with 1 milion $. Does anyone have one lying in their pockets ?

Convert to to Judaism and make Aliyah, Israel pays you

pretty much.
just looking for a handout

fucking bludger

But you live in Australia, how can you be poor?

Just start shilling for political parties.

Oh wait I bet that was your job until just very recently since you're posting on Sup Forums.

nahnahanah. Been here pre-election, mainly on Sup Forums and /x/
Not too poor. Just want some more money p much.
Yeah

Says the fucking kiwi, m8.

What job do you have? and how much income you receive?

People like that do give away money though.

They call it 'investing', thing is they don't do it for useless pieces of shit which is a bit of a dealbreaker in this situation eh mate.

Do odd job carpentry. Earn $100-$150 a day, but it's only every now and then. Planning on getting a job at ikea though. I'm only young
(not le epic underage b&, as in I only just left school)

That's around 230 Lithuanian Litas and 70 EUR, but it dosen't go very far here. Console games are like $100 AUD

If you give them kids, die like the elites should die too. Seriously why the hell do they keep getting away with this shit power or not. Ancaps probably would sell kids to the elites though. Fucking hell.

Granted so would most leftists if they got brownie points. /power if high in status and right wingers for the promise of power.

Clintons and all the pedophile rings in the US and britain (among other) should be dead by now ffs.

And then if religious people get to hear of this shit they look up and pray. ¨oh gawd plis help them kids¨ and then they go about their business feeling all satisfied.

Death to all that torture kids for their sick entertainment and death to those that let it happen.

Litas ;_; please dont mention it.
Anyway what are you waiting for? get a solid job and still you can do carpentry in free time.

Yeah definately. Don't worry though, i'm just having a good old me me and i'm curios.
Actually a le epig national ankle sock, hate pedophiles. ought to get the ban hammer to their temple.

They don´t tend to money outside their social class. The key to get money from rich people is perseverance and disguise.

This is what I learned from Runescape, I don´t see how real life is any different.

Everybody hates the fucking n00bs asking for money/free stuff. They never get shit.

You must give impression that you are already rich, well-off and had handled lots of millions back in the day. Chit-chat with the pr0s, talk about lobster dinners etc casually, maybe light up a cigar and then all of a sudden ask something casually "hey i forgot my money at some offshore bank-account yesterday, any chance you could give me; say 60k? I help you out sometime when you need it.

Works everytime. The rich fucks also have this superiority complex, saying no to your request would mean = he has financial trouble, not that much money to begin with if he cannot give you 60k etc. 99% time they will pay you and even invite for some dinner afterwards

I just have alot of dreams which I would love to fufill in my lifetime, but money holds them back and I will have to wait until I am some old cunt who dosen't have the body, mind and sense of fun and thrill that he used to, and would just be pumping dust out of his cock.

I like this idea.

Aye. Still though. Meme or not, you know they would. Some would not since they have morals but, a lot of people have the ¨ancap¨ mentality and would if they could get away with it and gain from it. The elites get their kids from people giving the kids willingly for some ¨fun¨ and from their various shenanigans.

It's not like all the kids are kidnapped. Some were treated like items by their parents. You know like the beauty shows using kids. The american one. It is frustrating not being in a position of power to do anything, but then I know that if I were, I would quickly get undermined even with as much knowledge as one might have. But then I wonder, why are there no movements.. or by all means why do the existing ones not do anything? Feminists for instance? And most people in general are protective of children.

Yet this happens, and when there's proof.. they ignore it because it'd be problematic to their life if they did anything.

>jews
>heart

How do you make your money by being a Jew? V. Interested

That's actually clever. I wonder how many scam-artists works this way.