Rööki

>2017
>doesnt smok

are you a literal manchild, retarded, or both?

>bbbut it kills you
was life a competition on who could live the longest?

>bbbut its addicting
are you mentally challenged or underage?

>bbbut its expensive
so? was life a competition about who could have the most irredeemable money?

if you say yes to any of these question you are literally fucking manchild weakling and need to smoke.

>2017
>doesn't gay

>bbbut HIV kills you

>bbbut its addicting

>bbbut its expensive
so? was life a competition about who could have the most irredeemable money?

if you say yes to any of these question you are literally fucking manchild weakling and need to smoke cock.

(OP)
>2017
>doesn't twerk

>bbbut spinal injury can kill you

>bbbut its addicting

>bbbut its damaging to my body
so? was life a competition about who could have the most irredeemable health?

if you say yes to any of these question you are literally fucking manchild weakling and need to twerk.

Fpbp
Also kek'd hard thanks for that

this is you now

this is what you could be

Literally

Inb4 anyone says shit about smokers being a drain on society because of healthcare costs. Reminder that we generally die before we have had to have the government pay for 3 hip replacements and countless medications to keep our withered husks of bodies shambling along.

this.

OP does both.

>american
>has fallen for the """smoking is bad""" meme

>2017
>accepting government paid hip replacements

Vittu i smogel like 1 minut ago and i am so gansta white bitches suck my pole while i suck dat og kush RIGHT NOW 420

gotta admit röökijäbä did it's job in ylis.

literally every 15yo male smokes in Finland.

well done fuckers

Tell me what are the benefits. Why should I pour money into something that doesn't benefit me?
Torilla tavataan finngol

are you too challenged to understand even after it was laid in front of you?

>not a manchild
>no social anxiety
>get women
>even less of a manchild

it's literally a circle of good

You are retarded.
Just look at that shambles of a post.

Lel. Goblin soros wanting his money back after the 1bil he lost after the American election ? Try harder please.

did you come from heem?

I could be bald? No thanks

I used to smoke, but I like to run and be able to gain muscle, thanks though.

>ez women
Are you from Helsinki, user?

lahdesta on kovimmat röökijäbät

also

>le vaping is smoking meme

mongol rapebaby trying to tell real people how to behave. this is comedy gold, kek

Thanks perkelebro, now I am a smoker too. I love these rööki threads. Almost as /comfy/ as Bogdanoff or Antarctica ones. Keep up the good work

You could be a man, you manchild

Wow this guy again :D
have fun puking out your lungs chimney sucker.

Hate OP all you want, but you sound the manchild here.

It´s 2017 and I really cannot see any reason why you would not smoke if you are not 1. autist 2. manchild 3. schoolbullied

are you schoolbullied?

does being an autistic fucking manchild masturbating gain muscles?

No i just dont need some synthetic sawdust to calm my nerves, cure depression or whatever else you think it does.

t. autistic screecher who doesnt smoke

Guns are more red-pilled for all your stated reasons.

You need to go outside.

Oh wait, you can't - you're a snownigger and it is -1 degrees outside in Helsinki. LEL

I still think these pro-smoking threads are the "evil plan" of some retarded liberal who is giggling himself to sleep at night thinking he'll be indirectly killing Sup Forumstards 50 years later by getting them hooked now under the guise of it being a redpilled activity.

take the snuspill

I only smoke when I'm camping or fishing because I don't want my teeth to look like corn kernels

shoutings to you mate :DDDD

Ha I knew that this bait would trigger you :D
Your funny boy, thanks for making us laugh.

irony being the entire point of these retarded shit-tier bait "rööki" threads is for retarded Sup Forumsacks to respond and act like they are smart for not smoking, the normals responds to "manchild/autistic" is either extreme butthurt or you think you won the argument, you being the latter.

Darwin all over again. If people willingly harm themselves, it's fully deserved and shouldn't be helped.

You really think that someone taking those threads seriously? My sides are hurting since the start of this thread, dont know what you trying to prove here.