Fat People hate thread

Fat People hate thread

Hating obese people should be obvious, but don't forget to hate on overweight people as well, and stop calling them thick, they're just fucking fat and disgusting.

btw I always woder why 'hate'. These people are weak, pathetic and have bad genes.

It's good they are so fat they wont be able to fuck and pass these genes. Lardos should be legally given 1 year to lose weight- after that time they should be sterilized.

I would com all over that

Go to stufferdb.com. Youll love it

Does it make you so very, very angry that there are those of us who aren't ashamed of being obese? Damn, food is tasty. So very tasty. Sometimes, when I tuck into a tub of "cookies & cream" ice cream or a bacon-wrapped filet mignon, I'll pause for a moment and think of other people who are upset by us overweight folk. Their tears add to the delicious flavor.

Now, if you *truly* hated the epidemic of obesity in your nation, you would do something about it. Targeting consumers like myself shows laziness and weakness. Targeting corporations like RJR Nabisco, Nestlé and Monsanto, however... well, my good friend and fellow poster, that shows courage. Courage I'm 100%-positive you never had. Or, you could start a nation-wide campaign to encourage people to eat healthier while showing them the benefits and techniques involved in calorie-burning exercises.

'Course, I wouldn't expect anything of you. I mean, after all, you ARE the faggot OP.

>tl;dr: OP, the sad cunt, is a pathetic, lazy faggot who blames instead of being a shining example to others

I find that Americans calling clearly fat chicks THICC shows you that there's really a problem over there.

I don't hate them, they are weak-willed cunts with mental problems, full of excuses and delusion, and will just kill themselves.

Wew lad

holy shit

No this is THICC

fuck fat ugly troglodykes and their diabetes acceptance movement. they all sit on their throne of exemption by turning around and saying they wouldnt date short guys but their shit lifestyle should be looked beyond. Good thing I only fuck hot guys in the ass and dont step near any of these seething pieces of human garbage.

>furiously typing while out of breath

Careful user

You talk about food like normal people don't eat it. We do funnily enough, just not out of a trough.

>target the companies who make products

Thin, healthy people eat candy bars too dumbass.

>start a nation-wide campaign to encourage people to eat healthier

Virtually every first world country is doing this.

>Fat people hate thread

aka American Hate Thread

lmao

I need this, but with men.

Go to the youtubes and just start searching. Youre looking for words like "gainer, gaining, feedee, stuffing". Once youre seeing relevant results start adding "guy, man, boy" or whatever. Ive seen a ton of guy BB(M?) stuff just on accident.

Good luck friend

That's very borderline. When she starts breeding she will turn into a fat dumpy fuck.

so much cushion

Obesity is everywhere, but why is it always Americans that push everything to the extreme?
>fat people are not rotund, they're literally whales
>liberals are not just people who prefer equality over disparity, they're raging nutty faggots who'll jump at your neck if you ever dare to say "I don't like [pet topic of the month here]"
What's up with Americans and their culture of excess?

how do you even get this fat

genetics.

Well when you tell someone they are a special snowflake enough they no longer take criticism at all and do whatever they want whenever they want and throw massive hissy fits when told they can't. See: Liberals after trump won