Why are millennial men dropping out of the work force while millennial women are entering the work force?

Why are millennial men dropping out of the work force while millennial women are entering the work force?

Leftist cultural engineering succeeding.

You're not even trying

Marxism

Affirmative Action
Gender Quotas
Feminism

Feminism got what it asked for.

22 here just dropped out getting unemployment feelsgoodman when it runs out ill geg welfare

In both cases: because they can

Why work and slave away for a career if there's no good women to have a family with?

Whether we like it or not biologically men are inclined to have families, raise children, be providers, protectors and leaders of families.

The kikes know this and are(I would argue they've already succeeded) actively trying to destroy the nuclear family.

lack of incentive

this

Oh you know, for the thibg youre angrily against; equality.
Somebody has to take care of the kid and keep em away from Sup Forums

Go join a trade union. The doors are open 24/7 for women and minorities, but they rarely materialize. We cannot hire what does not apply. It is a totally redpilled career that scares SJW and snowflakes worse than any successful white male.

The pay is extraordinary. The benefits are outstanding. Trump is investing in infrastructure....I personally am expecting quite a few straight years of 6 figure income.....not to mention the medical/dental/vision/pension/annuity....

Yes, Im just a poorfag white trash.....but my life is totally wonderful, and Id not change it for the world.

Man she's hideous.
Why did you post such a troll?

Unions are a meme

>pay shit loads of dues
>get canned for old fags wanting your job

Good goyim

Someone's gotta buy the bread to make that sandwich while I sit at home and shit post all day

Men worked to provide. If there is nothing to provide for, many drop out.

A war on masculinity and feminity is being waged by feminists. When the wedges are placed in between and men are pushed towards feminity it weakens the natural order and male resolve. Inquality needs to be accepted again as the cultural Zietgeist, for woman, men and Western Civilization. When we know we are not equal, then we can finally just be ourselves, with no pretense.

There are more bartender cashier and office work then building and creatin shit.

Nice meme hes right doe.

Why are millennial men getting on sex hormones and converting to Islam?

kys
sage

secret maneuver to subvert islamism by the jews.
Here's a rule of thumb - when in doubt its the jews

old men in white collar positions like hiring young women

old women in white collar positions like hiring young women

male professor in college grades females papers more favoraby

female professor in college grades females more favorably

18-25 female wants dick, looks up, can get any dick at the touch of button on phone

18-25 male wants pussy, must work tirelessly to provide apartment, car, booze, weed, entertainment to even get chicks to look his way

the minute we leave hs and enter college, women become 10x as powerful overnight

Feminism.

Employers are now more likely to hire you if you look like OP's picture and have big tits.

We are a "service economy". Who better to hire for cheap service than women? They don't need to make much. They want that strong husband to make the rest of the money most of the time. There's a million of those guys to choose from.

So guys are left in the dark from the work force cause it's harder. Men can think feminism cause now employers don't want to seem racist or sexist if they hire too few thots, beaners, DREAM Act beneficiaries, and niggers.

No incentive, literally why work, not to be able to afford rent, why take out interest based loans i dont believe in. Why work and pay taxes that benefit everyone but me, nope i live with my wife at parents house, fuck the welfare state.

Literally what even is the meaning of money when i cant afford anything when i work, when people dont work and get paid thousands in income tax. literally why give a shit

Good, don't play the jews game. You should sell drugs on the side. Crazy money and non of it goes to shaquesha.

None of this shit matters.

People are realizing that memes are what make them happy, not families.

>he thinks corporations wouldn't cuck him to death gladly if unions didn't exist

>why do millenials do X?
>picture of same tattood slut

someone stop this madman

>millennial
>men
pick one

Shut Toronto