Do you want to be a cog in the machine, the machine, or something completely independent?

Do you want to be a cog in the machine, the machine, or something completely independent?

What are your goals and aspirations? Is it for the state or is it for yourself?

I want to be an icecream truck

I want a nice introvert white French Christian gf who I will convert to Islam and make my wife

I aspire to American citizenship.

I want to nut in your ass OP

I want to be a Panzerkampfwagen.

I want mixed children.

I want to be able to live outside in nature most of the time, but still have enough money to go to society and not be a poorfag

end up at 35 with some money, buy a house in a nice town and have a few kids with my wife

So far I have some money in solid assests, and about 1,500 dollars to my name that I save for the future, I also have my spending money that is going to be running low soon since I quit my shitty job

Gotta start looking for another job soon, I dont have many expenses so that is good, and I have a future job lined up, just gotta get certified which has been a pain in the ass.

I want to want goal-directed positive reinforcement.

I want to put you in a gas chamber.

It's for my family, my children and my future grandchildren, you leftist dipshit.

I want to have a garage where I can have 2 cars, one to daily drive and the other to fuck around with

To find truth one must first lose the concept of will

You know they are fucking adorable.

The fuck is that thing?

I just want to get out of this shithole monkey country and have a genuine Japanese flag desu senpai

I want to see all borders and states dissolved. I want post-scarcity so we can be communists.

Your future.

Good on you Britbro.

I just want to live in a country where self-defence isn't a curse word.

When you get your citizenship we'll toast, hope you're a whisky man/woman.

r u muslim or white?

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. I aspire to do my part