Well Sup Forums, what's your argument against this?

Well Sup Forums, what's your argument against this?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
pastebin.com/mzFJyxea
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kuffar on suicide watch

Total words/pages to koran and Bible please.

Context matters.

but... but...

None of those words were in the original of either book.

This type of statistical linguistics farce really rustles me.

>What is context
>Ignoring the hadiths

I have a Tora, English isn't in it.

The bible is much larger, and the context of those word is what matters.

Still, having read them both, the Bible has far more explicit violence.

The Bible is for real men!!!

The pussy ass "religion of peace" needs to go suck a big fat cuck cock!!!

The real world.

Bible: 783,137 words
Koran: 77,439 words

Bible is an order of magnitude larger

>The King James Authorized Bible has 783,137 words

>Words of the Quran counted as 77,934

Hmmmmmmmm

> what is the new testament

>hard words

Take the Old Testament outta there as The New Testament has a specific verse saying the old is overturned by the new law, so sorry saracen pig fucker, but you're grasping at straws.

I think we're done here desu

Old testament is gorefest full of hate and violence. I love it.

>total terrorist attacks done by believers
>total murders/suicides in the name of their god

Yeah and not to mention that giants needed to die, and the badass jews were the only ones brave enough to take them on. Idk why you guys hate them sk much, they truly are the master race.

So if I start multiplying the koran by 10 we see.. Oh my. I thought it was peaceful!

>The good book says that he that lives by the sword shall perish by the sword, said the black.

>The judge smiled, his face shining with grease. What right man would have it any other way? he said.

>The good book does indeed count war an evil, said Irving. Yet there's many a bloody tale of war inside it.

>It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner. That is the way it was and will be. That way and not some other way.

>Thou shalt not murder
This is apparently bad

ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH ROACH

I just noticed the word "love" is absent from the list of non-"hard" words, I wonder if that was done intentionally...

Words without context mean exactly nothing.

Bible could have 3445 sentences that are against: Attack, Battle Fight, Force, War, Invade, Opress, Raid, Violence meanwhile the Quran can have 85 calling FOR that.

See, context is important.

>Yeah and not to mention that giants needed to die, and the badass jews were the only ones brave enough to take them on. Idk why you guys hate them sk much, they truly are the master race.

They're not real Jews but Greek converts

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

>Bible
which part of it?

You know. Multisyllabic word that idiots can't pronounce, and need to be told what they mean.

All you have to do is nod, and agree.

>genocide is ok if its justified
>but abortion is wrong

:-^)

The bible being shit dosnt make the Quaran less shit. Monotheism is cancer and Christians are cucks

white abortion is wrong*

>Well Sup Forums, what's your argument against this?

Viva a reconquista and Dues vult.

did math
>Bible
>783,137 words
>1,27% words are "hard"
>Quran
>77,439 words
>1,48% of words are "hard"

what's your argument, roach?

>my hate book written by literal cave men 2,500 years ago is better than yours
Why don't people follow these traditions and send women back to the kitchen where they belong then? *tips*

>Context matters.
Fucking this.

Also, "reward" as an inherently positive word? Don't make me laugh. I know you as mini Ergdogan have little grasp of the English language, but you should know what you're arguing for.

Maybe that's why Jesus was killed: he enticed others to follow another god/ruler/judge

Men can rape female children and just keep them: Deuteronomy chapter 22, 28-29, in hebrew. The hebrew refers to a girl (age, say from infancy till adolescence). The worst crime under women's christianity: a man having a nice sweet young girl: fine and endorsed under the law of the God (Not Jesus)

Furthurmore Deuteronomy says do not go to the right nor the left, and if anyone entices you to follow another ruler/judge/god to kill them

It also refers to the man as ba'al: master, of the female

As baalzebub was lord of the flies, the man is lord of woman.

It's all right there if you would read it

Why should we listen to your Jesus rather than the God of the book of deuteronomy? (Who you seem to treat as a demon... in practice... you hate everything He says and instead raise up women and deny men everything that is good).

If you wish to argue about taphas, here's a refutation of your arguments:
pastebin.com/mzFJyxea

>No. When the Old Testament conflicts with Jesus's own words, Jesus takes priority.

Which is why he was killed.

Deuteronomy says do not go to the right nor the left, and if anyone entices you to follow another ruler/judge/god to kill them.

"You are of your father - a murderer from the begining" --Jesus talking about someone... seemingly the God of the Armies that we see in deuteronomy.

"No man nor woman, all one in christ"

"Do not stone the woman"
"A man that looks at a woman has committed adultery"
"Die for the woman"

All inversions of Deuteronomy.

"Better a millstone" cry of the american protestant is another one. (though out of context for once)

Jesus came to free women from men and preach a false inclusive god: to take from men their victory over women and girls.

The God written of in Deuteronomy, The God of the Armies, is the opposite. And yes, he killed many many many and tells his followers to kill in his name, to kill his enemies.

Fairly certain that a book written in Arabic isn't going to have any English words written in it.

>The actions of both religions in the last 500 years.
It's also a wrong chart that has been always disproven no matter how often it's been posted. But you can keep Cucktianity, if you think it's more violent.

>fucking goats is totes okay young roachling
So progressive, loving and forgiving.

>Take the Old Testament outta there as The New Testament has a specific verse saying the old is overturned by the new law, so sorry saracen pig fucker, but you're grasping at straws.

Go FUCK yourself faggot. Deuteronomy says don't go to the left or the right of it, do not add nor subtract from it, and if ANYONE entices you to follow another ruler/judge/god, to KILL THEM.

Guess what happened to your pro-feminist Jesus... which you foist upon Europe and the rest of the world so WOMEN can be happy and MEN are MISERABLE AND IN HELL NO MATTER HOW MUCH WEALTH THEY HAVE.

Deuteronomy is fine with men marrying female children, including in cases of rape (deuteronomy 22, 28-29, hebrew you faggot)

pastebin.com/mzFJyxea

Read more at:
Hopefully some day we will be free of your woman's religion. The real GOD of this world is far superior.

>Christcucks

well done lads. Sage

>Men can rape female children and just keep them: Deuteronomy chapter 22, 28-29, in hebrew. The hebrew refers to a girl (age, say from infancy till adolescence). The worst crime under women's christianity: a man having a nice sweet young girl: fine and endorsed under the law of the God (Not Jesus)
There is nothing in those verses that says anything about rape.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THE LEFT HAS ACTUALLY GIVEN UP ON READING BOOKS AND COMPARING IDEAS AND IS INSTEAD COMPARING THE NUMBERS OF (((GOOD))) AND (((BAD))) WORDS AS IF THAT MEANS A FLIM-FLAM DING-DONG GOD DAMN THING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Too bad that real life says something different

This.
Real Christians must only follow the New Testament.

ehehe nice try faggot, kooran has 77,000 words, the bible has ten times that number at 787,000 words, koran is a pathrtic attempt at a religious text that surely as shit impressed moohammuds goat fucker friends but the rest of the world just laughs at it, so like most niggers, they get angry and attack us

fuck, i played myself

>pic related

>There is nothing in those verses that says anything about rape.

pastebin.com/mzFJyxea

[quote]
One of the most common attempts at rejecting this interpretation is to cast doubt on the meaning of the Hebrew word "taphas", which is translated as "lay hold on" in the King James version of this passage. Strong's dictionary defines it as follows.

8610. taphas (taw-fas')

A primitive root; to manipulate, i.e. Seize; chiefly to capture, wield, specifically, to overlay; figuratively, to use unwarrantably

catch, handle, (lay, take) hold (on, over), stop, X surely, surprise, take.

It is claimed by the opposition that this word should not be interpreted with a forceful interpretation of "seize" or "capture", but is instead better interpreted as consistent with consensual relations. To adopt such a position, however, one would have to ignore a large amount of scriptural evidence to the contrary.

Jeremiah 52:8,9
But the army of the Chaldeans pursued after the king, and overtook Zedekiah in the plains of Jericho; and all his army was scattered from him. Then they took [taphas] the king, and carried him up unto the king of Babylon to Riblah in the land of Hamath; where he gave judgment upon him.

Jeremiah 37:13,14
And when he was in the gate of Benjamin, a captain of the ward was there, whose name was Irijah, the son of Shelemiah, the son of Hananiah; and he took[taphas] Jeremiah the prophet, saying, Thou fallest away to the Chaldeans. Then said4 Jeremiah, It is false; I fall not away to the Chaldeans. But he hearkened not to him: so Irijah took[taphas] Jeremiah, and brought him to the princes.

Jeremiah 26:8
Now it came to pass, when Jeremiah had made an end of speaking all that the LORD had commanded him to speak unto all the people, that the priests and the prophets and all the people took[taphas] him, saying, Thou shalt surely die.

uhhhh how long is the bible and how long is qur'an?

no surprise a roach cannot into critical thinking

hi, I am a ex turk (but was never a muslim).

to answer to your agenda:
One of the books followers don't take every sentence as granted. while the other lives in shithole with no technology advancement and punishing & obliterating 50% of the population.

Continued from:
Isaiah 36:1
Now it came to pass in the fourteenth year of king Hezekiah, that Sennacherib king of Assyria came up against all the defenced cities of Judah, and took[taphas] them.

2 Chronicles 25:23
And Joash the king of Israel took[taphas] Amaziah king of Judah, the son of Joash, the son of Jehoahaz, at Bethshemesh, and brought him to Jerusalem, and brake down the wall of Jerusalem from the gate of Ephraim to the corner gate, four hundred cubits.

2 Kings 25:6
So they took[taphas] the king, and brought him up to the king of Babylon to Riblah; and they gave judgment upon him.

2 Kings 18:13
Now in the fourteenth year of king Hezekiah did Sennacherib king of Assyria come up against all the fenced cities of Judah, and took[taphas] them.

I'll reward your mouth with my mercy, if you forgive me for blasting hope down your throat.

Continued from:
2 Kings 16:9
And the king of Assyria hearkened unto him: for the king of Assyria went up against Damascus, and took[taphas] it, and carried the people of it captive to Kir, and slew Rezin.

2 Kings 14:13
And Jehoash king of Israel took[taphas] Amaziah king of Judah, the son of Jehoash the son of Ahaziah, at Bethshemesh, and came to Jerusalem, and brake down the wall of Jerusalem from the gate of Ephraim unto the corner gate, four hundred cubits.

2 Kings 14:7
He slew of Edom in the valley of salt ten thousand, and took[taphas] Selah by war, and called the name of it Joktheel unto this day.

2 Kings 10:14
And he said, Take[taphas] them alive. And they took[taphas] them alive, and slew them at the pit of the shearing house, even two and forty men; neither left he any of them.

1 Kings 18:40
And Elijah said unto them, Take[taphas] the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape. And they took[taphas] them: and Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and slew them there.

Continued from:
1 Samuel 15:8
And he took[taphas] Agag the king of the Amalekites alive, and utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword.

Joshua 8:22,23
And the other issued out of the city against them; so they were in the midst of Israel, some on this side, and some on that side: and they smote them, so that they let none of them remain or escape. And the king of Ai they took[taphas] alive, and brought him to Joshua.

Jeremiah 50:46
At the noise of the taking[taphas] of Babylon the earth is moved, and the cry is heard among the nations.

Ezekiel 21:24
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken[taphas] with the hand.

Ezekiel 19:8,9
Then the nations set against him on every side from the provinces, and spread their net over him: he was taken[taphas] in their pit. And they put him in ward in chains, and brought him to the king of Babylon: they brought him into holds, that his voice should no more be heard upon the mountains of Israel.

Ezekiel 19:4
The nations also heard of him; he was taken[taphas] in their pit, and they brought him with chains unto the land of Egypt.

shitskins BTFO

I dont think thats true at all, and so if you have no proof to your claims i state that your agument is infact invalid

Continued from:
Ezekiel 17:20
And I will spread my net upon him, and he shall be taken[taphas] in my snare, and I will bring him to Babylon, and will plead with him there for his trespass that he hath trespassed against me.

Ezekiel 12:13
My net also will I spread upon him, and he shall be taken[taphas] in my snare: and I will bring him to Babylon to the land of the Chaldeans; yet shall he not see it, though he shall die there.

Jeremiah 38:23
So they shall bring out all thy wives and thy children to the Chaldeans: and thou shalt not escape out of their hand, but shalt be taken[taphas] by the hand of the king of Babylon: and thou shalt cause this city to be burned with fire.

Jeremiah 34:3
And thou shalt not escape out of his hand, but shalt surely be taken[taphas], and delivered into his hand; and thine eyes shall behold the eyes of the king of Babylon, and he shall speak with thee mouth to mouth, and thou shalt go to Babylon.

Psalm 10:2
The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken[taphas] in the devices that they have imagined.

Joshua 8:7,8
Then ye shall rise up from the ambush, and seize upon the city: for the LORD your God will deliver it into your hand. And it shall be, when ye have taken[taphas] the city, that ye shall set the city on fire: according to the commandment of the LORD shall ye do. See, I have commanded you.

Continued from:
Psalm 71:10,11
For mine enemies speak against me; and they that lay wait for my soul take counsel together, Saying, God hath forsaken him: persecute and take[taphas] him; for there is none to deliver him.

1 Samuel 23:26
And Saul went on this side of the mountain, and David and his men on that side of the mountain: and David made haste to get away for fear of Saul; for Saul and his men compassed David and his men round about to take[taphas] them.

Deuteronomy 20:19
When thou shalt besiege a city a long time, in making war against it to take[taphas] it, thou shalt not destroy the trees thereof by forcing an axe against them: for thou mayest eat of them, and thou shalt not cut them down (for the tree of the field is man's life) to employ them in the siege:

Ezekial 14:3
And it came to pass, when king Jeroboam heard the saying of the man of God, which had cried against the altar in Bethel, that he put forth his hand from the altar, saying, Lay hold[taphas] on him. And his hand, which he put forth against him, dried up, so that he could not pull it in again to him.

Deuteronomy 21:18-21
If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold[taphas] on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Continued from:
Jeremiah 50:24
I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught[taphas], because thou hast striven against the LORD.

2 Kings 7:12
And the king arose in the night, and said unto his servants, I will now shew you what the Syrians have done to us. They know that we be hungry; therefore are they gone out of the camp to hide themselves in the field, saying, When they come out of the city, we shall catch[taphas] them alive, and get into the city.

Continued from:
Here we have over thirty passages demonstrating a clear Biblical pattern of using the word "taphas" to mean forcible seizure or capture.

One of the more inane arguments against interpreting "taphas" in this way relies on its Biblical use with regard to inanimate objects. The argument seems to suggest that since it would be nonsensical to talk about an object such as a harp being forced, then taphas shouldn't be translated interpreted as "force" with regard to people either. Such an argument ignores the fundamental distinction between people and objects that makes such a usage absurd in the case of objects. Namely, inanimate objects have no will. This actually reinforces my interpretation, since, when used of people, it would imply a disregard of their autonomy, i. e. using people like objects.

A second objection argues from the fact that in the earlier case of rape, a different Hebrew word for force is used. In verse 25, the word is "chazaq", not "taphas". However this would only be a valid objection if their were not a Biblical pattern of using "taphas" interchangeably with other words for force in the same passage. But their are several passages where just such a pattern is evident.

Joshua 8:7,8
Then ye shall rise up from the ambush, and seize[yarash] upon the city: for the LORD your God will deliver1 it into your hand. And it shall be, when ye have taken[taphas] the city, that ye shall set the city on fire: according to the commandment of the LORD shall ye do. See, I have commanded you.

Here we see two different words, "yarash" and "taphas" used for the same action, in the same passage.

Jeremiah 50:24 KJV
I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken[lakad], O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught[taphas], because thou hast striven against the LORD.

>77,439 words
What is that like a dozen pages? What a poor effort for your holy text.

Continued from:
And here the words "lakad" and "taphas" are used synonymously in the same passage.

Furthermore there are other passages referencing rape that don't use the same word as verse 25.

2 Samuel 13:11-14 KJV
And when she had brought them unto him to eat, he took hold of her, and said unto her, Come lie with me, my sister. And she answered him, Nay, my brother, do not force['anah] me; for no such thing ought to be done in Israel: do not thou this folly. And I, whither shall I cause my shame to go? and as for thee, thou shalt be as one of the fools in Israel. Now therefore, I pray thee, speak unto the king; for he will not withhold me from thee. Howbeit he would not hearken unto her voice: but, being stronger[chazaq] than she, forced['anah] her, and lay with her.

Here the word for force is "'anah", not "chazaq". "Chazaq" is used in reference to Amnon's strength, as is a common use in the Bible. In fact, I think a better case could be made from scriptural usage that "chazaq" should not be translated force than can be made for "taphas", since a relatively smaller proportion of passages use "chazaq" in a way that implies non-consent.

Judges 20:5 KJV
And the men of Gibeah rose against me, and beset the house round about upon me by night, and thought to have slain me: and my concubine have they forced['anah], that she is dead.

Again, "'anah", not "chazaq", is used for rape here.

Furthermore ,the case of specifically consensual relations is dealt with in Exodus 22:16. Here, however, the word is not "taphas", but the more appropriate "pathah", which is translated as "seduce' or "entice". Which raises the question, if the Deuteronomy passage refers specifically to consensual sex, then why would it not use this word, instead of one implying force?

Continued from:
Thus it should be obvious that the attempt to cast doubt on the meaning of the word "taphas" in this passage is without serious merit.
[/quote]

THIS
the bible has 10 times more words

/thread

Muslim terrorists kill people
Its because they have read to do so and its the holy books fault because it tells them to do so

>uuuh actually not islamic terror is a myth created by the jews there is no such things as violence in the Muslim Literatur

>also the bible is way more violent

So the muslim terrorists kill because they read the bible?

>no youre twisting my words. Christians are the real danger since their religion is way more dangerous

>name chriation motivated terror attackiert in the last 10 years and compare those numbers with islamic terrorism. Obviously written violence is the cause for terrorattacks. Since Christian terror > islamistic terror and most attacks where commited by Lord of the Ring Fans because they read even more violence

>>i know this was bait but still...

Hadiths dont mean shit mate.Some people say there is more than 2 million hadiths.And anyone can write a hadith and say that its real.

Well cuck? What the fuck do you have to say now:

You fucking piece of shit.

Deuteronomy 22 28-29, in hebrew (not english, it's much more clear in hebrew).

Raping girl child == keep her, pay father.

NOT prison. NOT death. Not any other cunty feminist pro-woman shit.

Deuteronomy 22: 28-29 in hebrew states plainly that if a man rapes a female child, who is not promised to anyone, and is in her fathers house, he pays her father 50 silver, she is his female, he shall not send her away all his days.

preserved for posterity

Look at first 300 years of Christianity and compare it first 300 years of Islam. Islam was barbaric even by 7th century standart.

Deuteronomy 22: 28-29 in hebrew states plainly that if a man rapes a female child, who is not promised to anyone, and is in her fathers house, he pays her father 50 silver, she is his female, he shall not send her away all his days

Deuteronomy 22: 28-29 in hebrew states plainly that if a man rapes a female child, who is not promised to anyone, and is in her fathers house, he pays her father 50 silver, she is his female, he shall not send her away all his days.

_

Deuteronomy 22: 28-29 in hebrew states plainly that if a man rapes a female child, who is not promised to anyone, and is in her fathers house, he pays her father 50 silver, she is his female, he shall not send her away all his days._

_

_

>bible
>you will be hated for being an asshole
>koran
>boys don't deserve mercy
Like this

calm down the autism

Both religions were created as political tools, to brainwash people into becoming cucks who never rise up against abuse by the elite.

-

That's what you christ cucks say when proven wrong again you FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT.

This
and this
You can use negatively connotated words in a positive sense.
i.e. Fight the Evil, Stop the Hate etc.

Only the Gospels matter for christians.

And the Bible was written by fallible humans while the Quran is written by God.

You're free to interpret the Bible as you wish; but if you even correct a spelling mistake in the Quran, you're an apostate and due for stoning.

i'm not even reading what you're saying, i don't want to catch autism

Why the fuck do you keep posting darkplaces screenshots.
Are you mikeeusa?

Multiplied by 10 the Bible and Quaran come out almost even on the negative words, and the Quaran comes out way ahead on the positive words.

All Jewish faiths are degenerate.

it was basically written by one guy

Bible tells you to fear God if you are a piece of shit to others.

Quran tells you to be a piece of shit to others.

It's a childs book. And horribly organized.

Turkey BTFO, you slimy roach cuntI ended up in Marmaris 2 years ago, it was fucking shit and Turks are sleazy, putrid rats. You would think they never seen a white woman before, ugh

>using the old testament only