Why does their language sound so goofy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4om1rQKPijI
youtube.com/watch?v=6QE-KfhG6BQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DRTJt2kDKJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love it. They sound like elves

deranged scribbles of an autistic forest dwelling priest

It's the other half of machine code, you need to get a korean and a finn to sing their anthems at eachother in order to bring about the end times.

>mfw finland and Spanish were the base for elvish pronounciation

FUCK OFF AMIRKEKS

Sup Forums THINKS I AM SPAMMING FUCCKING FAGGOT CHINK NEEDS TO BEBOMBED AGAIN

for fuck sakes again, why does this site even need a spam protetcion i mean its filled with social rejects

Because it's Asian. Can you not google?

Because we have double vowels in almost every other word in a sentence and it makes us sound like we are retarded and slow. It is actually a highly efficient way of hiding your true power level and letting other believe they are somehow superior.

Kun rämäpää määrää määränpään, on päämääränä rämäpään määräämä määränpää.

Yksikseskös yskiskelet, itsekseskös itkeskelet, yksikseskös istuskelet, itkeskellen yskiskelet?

Antti anastaa ananasta, Antista on nastaa anastaa ananasta.

Does that even mean anything?

Terveisiä hampurilaisille T. Elf land

Yeah it does but I'm not going to bother translating it because I have no idea how to do it.
It's a bunch of tongue twisters

>When the reckless assigns a destination, the goal is the destination assigned by the reckless

>Alone are you coughing, by yourself are you crying, alone are you sitting, by crying are you coughing?

>Antti is stealing pineapple, Antti thinks it's great to steal some pineapple

Turkic/Uralic languages are non Indo-European much like Finns themselves.

Don't let the eternal Finn fool you - they are not Scandinavian, Nordic, European and are infact Uralic Siberians in deep deep denial over their Asiatic origins.

>not knowing that australian english has a near identical vowel system

span
>spän - (verb)
>spään - (noun)

can
>cän - can(verb)
>cään - can(noun)

>bid
>biid - beard
>bed
>beed - bared

etc etc. You can replace australian [ʉ] with y and [ɵ]/ɜ/ with ö. fins who come here with bad english go home sounding australian as fuck. bonus: pyyl -> pool and puul -> poo'll

jew pretenders everywhere

Kokoo koko kokko kokoon

Koko kokkoko kokoon?

Koko kokko kokoon.

>Assemble the whole bonfire together

>The whole bonfire together?

>The whole bonfire together.

bonus is back to front but you get the point. your vowel system is literally the exact same as our most divergent, poorest dialect... so the lazier you speak english, the more accepting we might be that you're not americanised trash. just a thought.

Swedistan belongs to middle east :DD

Homo

Too many fucking (k)s, (a)s and (u)s.

Kkaaaaauuappppaaakkkkaaa

Because they have autism, ever hear of a TV show called my life me?

I bet you losers will argue over anthing

Power levels
Clinton H-45,000,000
Obama-89,000,000,000,000
Drump-5

High test Helsinki dialect doesn't sound goofy.
And no, low test leftist cucks don't represent us.

Our languga and culture didn't go trough periods of conformities that other european countires did, So we still basicly speak over 2 thousand year old language. Our way of linguistic evolution is to use postpositions to deepen linguistical fidelity.

I've noticed Finnish words are really long. Why is this?

Epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydelläänsäkäänköhän?

Why cut a cake in pieces when you can eat the whole thing?

Also in correct finnish grammar we have very little if any loan words as everything gets a "finnish" term.

Many of finnish words were derived from swedish or russian language but they are finnish words in a sence that nor russians or swedes could understand their origins from the way they sound. Street language is different thing where youth just uses swedish or english words mixed up with finnish.

And we call that finglish and its good identifier of people who don't know nor appriciate their mothertoung.

Nouns have cases that make up for the lack of prepositions.

Auto - car
Auton - the car
Autossa - inside the car
Autosta - from inside the car

etc. Words tend to be long because they are often more descriptive than in other languages.

voi vittu perkele

I dunno, ask your precious politic board or the Republican party for help. Fuck your stupid. Seriously how can anyone except to help you?? So youseless. I bet ya live in mum's basement and live off welfair and spend it on anime, my life me is the best anime, I tapped to Sharon Spitz, she's Jewish nothing wrong with that at all. You are racist and horrible people shame on all of you fuck you I hate you you smell like horse poop and go die in a fire I'll be at the restaurant eating chicken masala with basamati rice and naan while you eat pizza pops and watch teletoon. Fuck you pol I'm personally in Washington DC outside the white house and I have some chewing gum and a pogo stick, I have a water gun I pissed into and I'm gonna spray some CIA agents and I hope. I hope I see DRUMPF so I can slap his ass, shit n his hair, bow respectfully to Slovenia lady, and seduce Barron into Beng my lover. We will dance the night away, drink wine, eat cookies, read manga, watch my life me and braceface, and after I'll pound his asshole and cum in his mouth and then I'll perform open brain surgery with my truck and fix the tism. I will then marry him and become soul air to the Drumpf fortune and run the country my way, open borders, no guns Sharia law safe spaces freedom of speech and delicious Indian food for all. Consider this this the greatest thing ever written fuck the Constitution and fuck your patriotism and fuk you rights. I alone will reign supreme of this board, hail moot! In conclusion, the insanity of this failure of a board shall finally end, in its place will be a place, of love, a place of Indian food, a place to discuss linkara and nostalgia critic videos, a place where reddit and Tumblr are destroyed. And finally, a place free of racism and Drumpf haha I kid no I don't. Thank you and good bye fuckers.

because finland has the second smallest average penis size in europe

finns talk funny cause they're intimidated at the fact that they have such small dicks

>ywn live in a country of 5.4m

sucks man. my state county has twice that.

I had to reply because nice dubbs.
But try not to make translation errors about your own language friend.

Auton = cars
Like cars wheel, or cars color.
Auto can be used as the car and a car.

Russians are finns in denial.

I love finland

I prefer Pauligin.

Glad you noticed it too.

kek this most of areas pre rus empire were populated by finno-ungric tribes.

mun türa haluu sun mutsis putsii

It depends if the car is the subject or object of the sentence. If the car is the object in the sentence then it's auton.

why Sup Forums obsessed with finland?

Oi vittu!

Because Finnish culture was literally born after Finns got online.

Ära ole pahane põder.

Ur meems r dank

Mitäpä muuta ihmisile kuuluu paskapostailun ohessa?

Did you see my entire long post about Americans I owned all you pol losers!

Bergele kaljaaa

PERKELE :D:D:D:D:DDDD
E :D:D:D:DD
R :D:D:D::D:DDDDD
K :D::::DD:DDD
E :D:D::DDD:::DDD
L :D:::D::DDDDDDD
E ::D:D:D:D:::DDDDDDDDDD

kumpi?

How to make immigrants cry out of hopeless frustration

*you're

Haist sinä laardivalas vittu

>over 50 replies
>this not posted

youtu.be/4om1rQKPijI

> talks about phonetics
> does not use IPA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oisko jotain hyvää kaljaa saatavilla?

”I dont think this look has any relation to tank roads" ???

what is 戦車道?

That's because you're a faggot.

is that all you have to say retard?

Marko Lönnqvistin "Elämäni gangsterina" äänikirjamuodossa

The way of the tank
"Senshado"

No jos nirsoks heittäydytää nii taitaapi tuolla kaapissa olla parit franziskaneri vehnäoluset.

There are not enough years in my life to learn finnish.

Finnposting

Kumarreksituteskenteleentuvaisehkollaismaisekkuudellisenneskenteluttelemattomammuuksissansakaankopahan

Hurskahtelevaisehkollaismaisellisuuksissaankohankin

Epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydelläänsäkäänköhän

Lentokonesuihkuturbiinimoottoriapumekaanikkoaliupseerioppilas

youtube.com/watch?v=6QE-KfhG6BQ

bah humbug, 9 years was enough for me

It's related to Hungarian language. It's very foreign sounding compare to Slavic languages.

ah, makes sense.

HUNGaRY has a language?! Hahaha they haven't been relevant in 100 years!

Wanna hear a joke?

Donald Trump!

youtube.com/watch?v=DRTJt2kDKJ0

touche, I'm gonna brew some coffee.

>a fucking leaf
>talking about relevant

My country is way more relevant and respected and were better at hockey!

That's how nationalism looks like. Why do you think they call Hungarians/Finns Mongolian. It's got something to do with language. Of course Hungarians deny Attila the Hun, while Finns deny Asian roots only sometimes.

They also have the best looking women, and their air force has the swastika in their flag :DD

>Atilla the Hun
Who?

Holy shit I just noticed that the guy just says pol trough the whole song

/ourguy/?

I admit that auton as an object can be either car or the car though. I guess it's flawed in that sense.

Doesn't concern you, it goes back in history more than Canada ever can.

Canada is number 1! Haters gonna hate, then go masturbate!

A guy that could be brother of Genghis Khan. He has some Asian warrior roots, which is why modern Hungarians say no to their greatest leader in history.

Canada has been around since the days of britian and France my parents, if I'm so "cucked" just blame them! Canada is fucking awesome bro.

because it's not even Indo-European

Jokainen vastausksesi minun viesteihin oli tuplat kek on siunannut tämän päivän sinulle veli.

Its just nature of our languge to truly understand nuances it you have to be finnish

mit vittua sinä sanoit minusta senkin vittupää?

Gengas Kong was the most beta "hero" in history

I could kick Gang ass Kong's ass IRL in this day of age

Spurdo is literally the best meme ever

nothing even comes close

Could a Finn tell me what to use this for? It was gifted to me by my father after a visit to Tampere. It's about 10cm long

How come?

Sinä olet TÄYSIN käsittänyt väärin satunnaisen idean. Satunnainen ei ole "hei kaverit löysin hauskan linkin ha ha." Satunnainen ei ole Iltalehden kukkahattuilua. Satunnainen ei ole Suomi24, Demi tai vauva.fi. Satunnainen on paikka ihmisille olla hirviöitä. Järkyttäviä, tunteettomia, välinpitämättömiä hirviötä joita he todella ovat.
Tsunami tappaa ihmiset Aasiassa ja me nauramme. Psykoottinen emo toteuttaa sairaita mielihaluja kissallaan ja me nauramme. Mies raiskaa lapsenlapsensa, me nauramme ja pyydämme lisää. Itsemurha, henkirikos, kansanmurha- me nauramme. Rasismi, seksismi, syrjintä, muukalaisviha, raiskaus ja perusteeton viha- me nauramme. Me olemme julmia; me emme anna anteeksi; me emme unohda; me olemme internetin todelliset kasvot.