BYE BYE BREXIT!

Brexit Supreme Court ruling: Judges defy Theresa May and hand power to Parliament
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-supreme-court-ruling-judges-defy-theresa-may-and-hand-power-to-parliament-a7542406.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo_-KoBiBG0
youtu.be/VGexpzNQR-0
thesun.co.uk/news/2352542/brexit-vote-parliament-article-50-how-did-my-mp-vote-eu-referendum/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scoti
google.co.uk/amp/www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/mps-vote-overwhelmingly-in-favour-of-theresa-mays-plan-to-trigger-article-50-in-march-a3414921.html?amp?client=ms-android-sonymobile
twitter.com/BBCBenWright/status/823835037640572928
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remainers get to lose twice!

The judicial system in the UK is owned by Freemasonry and globalists. It's like that in USA, Sweden and Germany.

Isn't Parliament just going to vote for brexit, or risk getting gutted in re-elections?

What the fuck is wrong with your politicians and judiciary. Here we have a binding Referendum if the vote passes it becomes law.

End of story, no judges or politcians or blue haired niggers can change that.

Any mp that votes against their constituents is committing career suicide

pretty much. Some commies in parliament will vote remain, but due to party whips most party members will stay in line with the vote.

Lords won't care. They aren't elected.

Also note the Libdems have loads of Lords.

I watched the new Netflix series about the Queen, seems like every time things went to parliament everything got fucked.

The Queen should just overthrow the government and toss all the muzzies out.

Nice democracy you got there Britain, how is this even an option?

Because the referendum wasn't officially legally binding they need to finalise the process through parliament to make it legal.
No big deal, the law is the law.

People that support brexit are more likely to support the existence of the house of Lords. Commies/lefties/remainers won't thank them for the betrayal.

Nice "democracy"

>referendum wasn't legally binding
LMAO oh dam they fucked you hard.

BTFO
BTFO

Drinking Quitler tears. So so delicious.

>parliament votes on laws
Pretty sure Not Australia is the same bud.

youtu.be/VGexpzNQR-0

lol sorry britbongs

>Brexit Supreme Court ruling: Judges defy Theresa May and hand power to Parliament

bad idea, they're going to lose most favored nation status with the US

>hands power to parliament
With a Tory (May's party) majority.

Didnt she say that she would do it anyway?

can the queen do anything? is she a globalist?

The only thing that can stop article 50 is labour voters, and either one of the following two things will happen:

Scenario A:
> Labour MPs try to block brexit, May calls for snap election and labour get BTFO leaving brexit unhindered

Scenario B:
> Labour MPs know that if they block article 50 they will be committing political suicide - they've already lost loads of support due to commie Corbyn; so they get whipped into voting for article 50 to try and stay relevant, leaving brexit unhindered

This is literally just another formality being put in place by globalist scumbags trying to keep the gravy train rolling.

Pretty much, SNP and a few Labour MPs will vote against, the rest will vote for with a majority.

It just prolongs the dicking about.

Don't forget Tim "the milkman" Farron will try as well.

What are the chances of massive riots if they vote to stay? Won't that mean that your vote isn't worth shit? I would lose my mind if I were a brit

This.

Scenario A. Even if they teamed up with the autistic screechers (SNP) they'd still not have enough votes to block it.

>brits
>massive riots
I hope you meant a series of very salty The Sun articles

Pretty accurate. It's an corporate dictatorship. State institutions and political figures are just the machinery for it to work

They won't vote to stay. It's a rubber stamping excerise but it has to be done to avoid a dangerous legal precedent.

Mate have you seen what happens after a big soccer match? The riot act originated in Britain for a reason.

Didn't they just have the London Riots?

>elect representatives to parliament to create a vote on issue
>issue passes
>issue goes to judge
>judge give it back to the representatives

am I understanding this right?

Brexit barely won the referendum. I think that coupled with the crash of sterling means no brexit. Time to buy sterling boys

Reminder that this was one of the simplest cases to ever go before the UKSC and a first year law student could have answered this

>leavers wanted to give parliamentary sovereignty back to the UK
>judges vote in favour of parliament having a vote on article 50
>leavers throw a hissy fit

CAN'T. MAKE. IT. UP.

I'm curious too.

I get a very strong feeling that democracy around the world is pretty strained right now and if the will of the people is usurped, it'd trigger a revolution or something akin to it. Like if Trump was denied the presidency by the electoral college, there isn't a doubt in my mind that it'd be civil war through guerilla, paramilitary warfare against the system and leftists.

Serious question; didn't this vote already happen last year? In which the vast majority already voted for it?

thesun.co.uk/news/2352542/brexit-vote-parliament-article-50-how-did-my-mp-vote-eu-referendum/

Labour have said they will support the Brexit vote. If they stick to their word it will still happen. Albeit a very watered down version of it.

Its a tricky one, most of the people who actually voted leave are the ageing population, not really fit to actually riot. Although a bit of compulsory urban redecoration and stock liquidation could occur, some people just need an excuse to get a new TV with a 5 finger discount.

But it would career suicide for any MPs which had a majority to leave in their constituency.

Don't worry Pajeet, you'll be purged regardless.

They'll worm their way out of it by voting no stating they are not against the exit itself but the terms the government reaches regardless of what they are. The Brexit with thus be postponed indefinitely until people stop caring and then will be discarded entirely.

Brits thought they could uncuck themselves but really they've set up the greatest cucking the world has ever seen.

new british national anthem

Tories currently hold more than half of the total seats in parliament, they will all (Bar whatshisface who has said he'd vote remain) vote to leave.

Other parties don't even matter. This is just making us look even shittier to other countries.

>implying a bunch of OAP will grab their pitchforks and charge in Number 10
>implying they won't just piss and moan in their houses whilst reading the Daily Mail and shouting at the TV

There is Third more realistic scenario C
> Torries will work and support Labour MP's and by the middle of 2017 people will be saying "Brexit? oh yeah that thingy from 2016"
Why would they do that? Simples. Majority of MP's regardless of their political affiliations know that general elections are just nation-wide local elections. Once Brexit is completed, people in their constituencies start having less money, unemployment and crime will skyrocket. All the projects that they might have n their local towns (such as building new bridge, new school, etc) will be under a serious threat of not being finished or permanently stuck in a planing stages. And they made their promises for those projects along with standart "I keep unemployment low, I reduce the crime, I create more jobs around here" while Brexit was just a goofy idea before 2015 elections.

>the Tories have a working majority of 15 in the Commons, this means that the bill is guaranteed to pass - especially since a majority of Labour MPs have said they will not stand in the way of the process and many will actually vote for Article 50.

lol remoaners

This was a non-binding symbolic vote to implement A50 by a specific time. It was never intended to trigger Article 50.

To be fair, you only need a handful of people who are enraged and throwing IEDs around to wreak havoc on everything. There was "the troubles," after all.

>Yes on your first point.
>No. Referendum was a consultation on how parliament should act
>May wanted to just trigger article 50
>remainers moaned to delay it in court
>legally parliament must always vote on laws. Court ruled accordingly.
>parliament will vote to trigger article 50 because it's controlled by May's party and it's political suicide to go against the referendum after public consultation.

I am a proud Scottish-American and I can safely say that the English are absolute retards for thinking leaving the EU is a good thing.

The more disgusting thing is we're controlled by Anglo-Saxon scum! They're not even indigenous to Britain!

Long live the Britonic Celt!

Yes. Parliament voted to have the referendum and nowhere did they stipulate that they would have to approve the outcome with another vote.

Reminder that this ugly shitskin monkey is the cause of all this stalling

How big portion of Tory MPs are really pro brexit?

>Nor are the Scoti

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scoti

GLOBAL WAR RIGHT FUCKING NOW, I WON'T BE TOLD WHAT TO DO BY PAKIS JEWS AND THE DREGS OF EUROPE, GET TO FUCK

>amid warnings that any attempt to block Brexit could trigger a general election, in which the future of the Lords would be a major issue - it is likely that the government will eventually get its way.

Last time we had nationwide riots all that triggered it was the police shooting an armed criminal.

Some people just need an excuse.

No

>Hold referendum
>Government attempts to use royal prerogative to trigger Article 50
>Citizens challenge this in court saying it's unconstitutional and that Parliament has to have a vote to trigger Article 50
>Courts (rightly) agree

It's just the basics of the constitution being upheld.

That's not how our constitution works.

Reminder that MPs have already voted saying they will vote to trigger article 50 in March as per may's plans.

google.co.uk/amp/www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/mps-vote-overwhelmingly-in-favour-of-theresa-mays-plan-to-trigger-article-50-in-march-a3414921.html?amp?client=ms-android-sonymobile

The referendum wasn't even binding. It's a gentleman's agreement. Theresa May wants to control the process as much as possible, but she was exceeding her authority.

They were blacks.

You are implying that any white people in this country have the motivation or balls to do anything about this.

British whites are among the most apathetic people in the world, it's the reason why the country is going down the shitter.

BREXIT CONFIRMED

let's pretend may didn't knew this.

How is that relevant to what I said?

It's irrelevant if Parliament didn't say they needed another vote. The legislation had to expressly reject another vote for it to work the way people here wanted it to.

nice sony phone you have there

Yeah but why not now look at those figures and say "Oh, looks like Parliament have already voted, guess we should trigger article 50 by March"

Why now do the exact same vote? (After a bit of a discussion, granted)

I'm surrounded by retards.

May has ALREADY conceded that Parliament will get to vote on Brexit, after the trial balloon Article 50 passed the commons with only Ken fucking Clarke dissenting.

This actually hurts Labour more then anyone- now MP's have to choose between their leave constituents or the Remain Urban centres.

Also in a victory for Brexit, the devolved assemblies have no power to stop Brexit or impede it in any way. Sturgeon just got eternally BTFO, Labour will be in civil war.3 (or 4 depending on how you count) again in the last 4 years, and Brexit is happening.

So yet again OP is a faggot.

British system seems fine. It protects you from the womens right to vote.
Stupid shit just wont be accepted even if 9% of the poeple want it. Epic.

>they were blacks

There will be protests, which given the right influence could turn violent.

article 50? directive 66?

>implying brexit was ever going to happen

Because that's not how the constitution works. It was to support trying to be ready to trigger on her timetable.

>This is just making us look even shittier to other countries.
Why? I respect a decision where all state organs are aboard much more than a knee-jerk referendum.
It's a big decision, all sides should be heard.

At least the Scots, N.I. and Wales don't get to cuck it up with their marxist bullshit.

Let's just hope they put the vote out soon and get it over with and get on with it.

The white faces were all inner city trash and Poles looking for free shit to loot. You really think they are gonna give a shit about Brexit?

twitter.com/BBCBenWright/status/823835037640572928

It's much easier for non Brits to just shitpost. What did you expect. Let's just go to the Winchester and wait for this whole thing to blow over.

They do when there are free TVs.

Slim and no amount of wishful thinking will change that.

Remember what happened the last time a woman opposed Brexit.

I think they're a minority

Tories are globalist national traitors

Oh yeah. What did she die for again?

30% probably

I'm afraid parliament isn't going to pass it

:(

She was murdered by someone screaming Britian First

>democracy

She died for Islam. She is in heaven and having sex with 72 virgins.

We literally have a host of Countries lining up for trade deals.

Fuck, we might even be a part of the North American trade deal, which doesn`t even make sense......seriously what the fuck is their problem.

As if this changes anything.

>>the Tories have a working majority of 15 in the Commons, this means that the bill is guaranteed to pass - especially since a majority of Labour MPs have said they will not stand in the way of the process and many will actually vote for Article 50.
>the bill is guaranteed to pass
>guaranteed to pass
>guaranteed

Their judiciary is basically a bunch of commie jews who wear shitty wigs

No kidding, they actually wear wigs

good than it will all be legal and perfect and the remain ppl will just have to accept it

Lol Queen is still for Brexit. Even if parliament tries to defy the will of Brits she has the power to start Brexit. And if they try to defy it then the army will just get in the parliament and arrest them.

72 happy wizards.