Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway punched a guest in the face at inaugural ball - likely to be sued

THE CLOWN SHOW CONTINUES. Jesus christ our country has become a laughing stock

Top Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway viciously attacked a tuxedo-clad man at an exclusive inauguration ball just hours after the new commander-in-chief was sworn in, according to a witness.

Conway, who serves as President Trump's senior counselor, stepped between two men after they got into a scuffle at the invite-only Liberty Ball on Friday evening, an attendee told the Daily News.

But the two men wouldn't break up the fight and Conway began punching one of them in the face with closed fists at least three times, according to the stunned onlooker.

nydailynews.com/news/politics/kellyanne-conway-allegedly-punched-man-inauguration-ball-article-1.2953968

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/kellyanne-conway-allegedly-punched-man-inauguration-ball-article-1.2953968
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And Trump can just pardon her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU LOST SO BADLY

>pic related
>what a winner looks like

>our country has become a laughing stock
>become

>Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway punched a guest in the face at inaugural ball

thats disappointing, she should have stabbed that person to death and ate their eyes

> getting your ass kicked by an old woman

terrible

>Suing a fucking woman because she punched you

Holy shit that is pathetic.

Wtf I hate pump now

Most alpha administration holy shit

We're like 1 day into this thing and it is like we're living in the days of Andrew Jackson

they are just raking this woman through the coals all over social media. Im treating liberal woman how they treat this woman from now on i give no fucks.

What a time to be alive.

Skype seats incoming.

>laughing stock

It's a good laugh. It's a proud laugh.

Honestly America should be a big angry fat clown show with a lot of guns, punching and blowing shit up. It should be really funny and really rich at the same time.

Greatest administration ever, thank you God

so she tried to stop a fight and now people are making fun of her for it?

Sounds like she gave some cunt a much needed touch up. Good girl.

Holy shit
Who would have guessed that bitch had it in her

>
How do you do, fellow goyim?

>Goyim
Look at my flag, my negro

Meanwhile Obama has mojitos with dictators and invites bombers to balls. don't see a problem here, fampai

Wait a fucking minute

There was a post about an user getting attacked at the inauguration, and Conway stepping in to fucking clock the guy.

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE
IS THIS JUST FANTASY?

Fuck yeah! America is back, Baby!

Bitch you're in the best timeline right now. We have MEN in office now who aren't going to put up with this shit anymore. Fuck, even the woman has a pair.

>Not getting the joke

I don't see anything wrong with this.
Where'd all you faggots come from anyway?

>nydailynews.com/news/politics/kellyanne-conway-allegedly-punched-man-inauguration-ball-article-1.2953968

Lib cucks actually think an elegant aryan republican woman in a ball gown punching a man in the face isn't fucking awesome.

lol unless you are original settler or family therof you are goy. youre probably the mamzer offspring of the RussoArab mercenaries your weak Khazar rat forebears had to pay to secure "your" homeland. Samson Option soon muh dood.

And? Isn't that what you leftist fags want? Muh powerful women?

just 2 days ago they were proud about sucker punching literally whos in the face, and now they're upset that a woman was taking charge? I thought thats what these cucks wanted?

retards

>Thinking that quote in any way parallels Trump

lmao he appointed the President of Goldman Sachs to one of the highest Economic positions in our Government.

What do you get from eating the eyes?

I know it's the heart to gain their delicious delicious courage but I've never heard anything about eyes.

>President of Goldman Sachs
imagine actually believing this

>President
kek

He was a low level manager there.

Anyone who is the best in finance goes through Goldman. It doesn't make them on board with what the "goldman establishment" does. This is akin to saying Ron Paul is a warmonger because he is part of the US government.

IF this turns out to be fake news (and i want it to be true) can NY daily news face legal ramifications for this?

This. I would still take a high paying job there even though I'm against the actions of the higher-ups.

He should have behaved

There's already one piece of fake news in there. They said Spicer lied when he said the inauguration had the largest audience ever, which is completely true since an "audience" encompasses anybody who watched the inauguration, including online, on TV, or in person.

STOP SEXISM. CIS MALE SUING A STRONG INDEPENDANT WOMAN

Holy shit this place is shilled, pol

Alpha Bitch

>hurrr

He better have purposefully triggered her

Yeah, and those bankers AJ was talking about went on to found the Federal Reserve.

Meanwhile Trump is talking to Bebe over the phone on his second day in office and sucks Israel's sick.

Sup Forums has a bad case of cognitive dissonance when it comes to Trump and Israel.

She was protecting Scott Baio. There's not a jury in the land... He's a national treasure.

who was fighting, why, and which one did she punch?

>NY Daily News and the word "allegedly" in the same post

Why not link to a Salon article while you're at it.

>4 days later we are just now hearing about this

OK

HAHAHAHA I'm really starting to like this gal. I thought she'd be a traitor for little Felito- guess not.