Brexit will NOT happen!

bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-38723261

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/823826365560553472
youtu.be/96SrWO5Na54?t=196
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_firearms_and_ammunition_referendum,_2005
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a hard fought majority victory was just a suggestion that the parliament introduce their own debate to something at some point maybe?

Brexit was less than or equivalent to a whitehouse.gov petition reaching 100,000 signatures... lol?

holy shit, riots when?

That's not what it means you idiot. Labour cannot get s majority in parliament evenue with the SNP to block brexit.

This will allow all remaining Blairites to commit career suicide by voting against it but it being triggered anyway.

This is literally the best thing that could have happened for right wing politics in the uk it's gong to push to many more people to the right.

FUNNY ISNT IT

Goodbye England. Thanks for helping us get Trump elected!

Is this shitposting? Can't view the link from Cuckistan.

Yes it is shitposting. This changes nothing and a bill to trigger A50 could be passed as early as this or next week.

So it's just salt from Remoaners.

Wha happens now? What happens if parliament vote against Article 50?

Pretty much.

Think of the ramifications if it got blocked, UKIP could be the lead opposition in 4 years...

If the anti corbynites use this to try to get corbyn out then they will lose their jobs when forced to re run in by elections and elections.

It's tough to answer that at this moment in time, because they almost certainly won't. The Conservative Party MPs will be overwhelmingly if not 100% voting for it.
Labour have said many times that their MPs 'will not block Article 50' (but are vague on the details, and this at one point was a three-line whip i.e. you're essentially out of the party if you rebel, but they pathetically bailed on this).
The Lib Dems & the SNP will almost certainly vote against Article 50.

The largest bet for Remain blocking Article 50 was the devolved parliaments of the UK, the Scottish & Northern Irish (also Welsh, but they wouldn't have voted against), having to be consulted and them saying no - but the Supreme Court ruled against that.

the majority of mps are conservatives who were voted in by the public
the conservative party is the ones who want to trigger article 50
voting against the wishes of your own party and against the wishes of the majority of the public?

yeah, good luck with that pal.

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/823826365560553472
People will only get more angry about it.

>Big Black Cock UK

Why would I listen to some cuckold site for news an current affairs?

You think with a domain like that they'll be objective?

Niche stock photo

Britanistan when....kek.

Sorry bro, it's hard to measure you with another scale.

I live in a contry where we have 513 congressmen and 81 senators and maybe 10 of them are honest. They would sell their votes for the plutocracy and they would not give a shit about the public.

We had a referendum in 2012 about weapons. With all the media shilling for prohibition, the permission to have weapons won by landslide. They banned weapons anyway.

I'm happy you don't live in a corrupt shithole and public choice is respected.

youtu.be/96SrWO5Na54?t=196

ANGRIER AND ANGRIER

So?
May said in her speech she was putting it before parliament anyway.

>court spells out exactly how to do Brexit
>brexit isnt happening
run that by me again?

>GET FUCKED, WAYNE! GET FUCKED!

I don't think you understand what's going on OP

I said this would happen from the very beginning.

It was an advisory referendum, the outcome is not legally binding. The politicians are under no obligation to abide by the results of the vote.

Even ayatola Corbyn said he won't oppose Brexit.
Project Uncuck 2016 has won.

This

>We had a referendum in 2012 about weapons.
I don't know what I was thinking. It was in 2005
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_firearms_and_ammunition_referendum,_2005

Not good Brazil-bro

A new doubt. They can earn how much time with this?

Here we have laws with "will be voted" status for 20 years. And we have a new law each 40 minutes.

Nah, thankfully it won't lead to anything quite as bad as that. It's still on course. It's a distraction though, but not as big a distraction as it would've been if the devolved parliaments had a say.

Thanks, britbro.

Wish you all the best.

The fun thing is: we'll see "experts" on tv saying bullshit again.