Who is responsible for the Hapas epidemic?

Elliot Rodger was a Hapa supreme gentlemen his father was a kike and his mother was a low tier chink. Explain to me how this wasn't a terrorist attack, a jew and chink got together to undermine, violate and destroy the trophy American blonde. They weaponised their sons autism and turned it lose upon the US.

Justify the supreme gentlemen epidemic.

>White men rejected by blonde female
>White men go to Asia for wife
>White men breed into existence the supreme gentlemen
>Supreme gentlemen kills blonde female

Hapa research thread here Sup Forums. Don't be worthless. We need to get to the bottom of this.

This whole Channel: youtube.com/watch?v=TxrTxcB4cCM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
youtube.com/watch?v=kgNogAZ8FJY
youtube.com/watch?v=sNRMjmUN844
halfasian.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=MDIAKWa8oQw
youtube.com/watch?v=gHeoKTeABvw
youtube.com/watch?v=O2xen7K9LDU
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/
themonthly.com.au/issue/2015/july/1435672800/margaret-simons/fallen-angels
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Interesting theory, cunt. Thread wont get traction because board is full of pathetic weebs.

The problem with hapas is race obsession. They blame all their failures on their mixed race heritage instead of themselves, so instead of improving themselves they enter a self-destructive cycle or racial self-hatred

White-Asian mutts who don't obsess over their race can still be relatively normal I think

Have people read up on that kalgeri conspiracy theory.
The guy was a half jap half euro who wanted to destroy the white race through multicultralism.
Its interesting that he sounds just like Elliot.

asian girls are the worst, well people in general

I remember lurking on a hafu supremacy board years and years ago. Some of them were so insane they scared the female members. They hated both white and asians to be clear.
Every single one of these things ive met in australia has been a hateful degenerate cunt.

Sounds interesting, i'll look into it

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
Here is the guy. He was a founder of the forerunner EU. Which basically means the EU has been cemented in anti-european ideology from the beginning.
>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. [...]

>jews
>white

www.reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/3vhagt/having_a_quarter_hapa_kid_how_do_i_stop_him_from/

It's kind of sad reading this actually

Is he saying we will all be kangz? He ended up committing suicide by the way, all of his children were of previous marriages.

lol I'm a hapa and I fucking love the western world.

That has to be a fucking troll.

>on the other hand

This
Being a Hapa here means you the ubermensch here
Glad I have mixed Burger and Paella genes
It guarantees that I would be at least above average against everyone

desu half of Sup Forums would have banged her if she looked like that...

Half Jew Half Korean, why do jews pursue the company of low tier mongroloids Sup Forums?

Do they not have to share their money, or do they want a money contentious counterpart?

Zuckerberg, Soros, all the same.

>youtube.com/watch?v=kgNogAZ8FJY
>"Chink" Movie from 2013 Predicted Daniel Holtzclaw and Elliot Rodger

actor has a white dad and asian mom

Jesus that's gross.
I mean I have a thing for asian chicks, but who could date a girl like that and not feel like a creep?
She's like a child.

I'm a hapa. I want to kill myself!

You half kike too?

youtube.com/watch?v=sNRMjmUN844
>What's your type?
>I love black guys. But for me, dark meat on the side, white meat keeps me mean and lean. That's why I married a white man. That's what I like.

Finding these from halfasian.org/

Yep! My dad.

Rodger killed the wrong blondes, bottle blondes and blonde weaves were the ones in need of the rodge treatment.

>the comments in that video

Seeing all the trigger females made me happy. I won't want to date an Asian girl but I love how mad women get when the see WMAF couples.

Yes..basically this.
It's also why so many Jews want to subvert the west.
people who don't fit in, working to pay society back..it's like a infestation of school spree shooters, who don't use guns and have higher IQ's.

The aim of the mission is the same.

Why attracted him to your mom? besides looks and possible oriental memes. Is she a mail order? Describe your polish experiences

White women.

Elliot understood racemixing whores are filth Way ahead of his time.

>The problem with hapas is race obsession. They blame all their failures on their mixed race heritage instead of themselves, so instead of improving themselves they enter a self-destructive cycle or racial self-hatred

>White-Asian mutts who don't obsess over their race can still be relatively normal I think

THIS

All these things can be solved if people willingly do so, as a hapas myself I was never obsessed with my race I only realized this stuff existed when I saw blogs and youtube channels dedicated to how awful it was being a hapas. It's sad because I think they pressure themselves into becoming something they're not.

A gift.

youtube.com/watch?v=MDIAKWa8oQw

I find that far less revolting, I mean at least they are honest about their fetishs unlike the guy in the OP vid. I can't imagine how he justifies it to his friends and family, but I'm sure as shit he doesn't outright admit he has a basicly pedo fetish.
What they are saying in your video is pretty common. I just don't get the whole exclusivity thing, I get the Sup Forums stance and wanting your children to look like you, but exclusively dating only one other race? That does seem to be a fetish.
I personally find certain asian women very attractive, not the cutesy pedo ones, but I still date women of any other race.
Except Abos.

His name is Richard A. (((Cohen)))

Look at this cunt, tooting his own didgeridoo

If I was American, I'd be tempted to call the Child Protective Services.

>posting Miss Abo 2016
Look that's a strawman, most Abos aren't THAT gorgeous.

>not being hapa
youtube.com/watch?v=gHeoKTeABvw

Why doesn't this guy just have children, he wants a family right?

HAPAs are needed because the Beta Uprising is a key precursor to the Day of the Rope

Yeah, I hope the reason for this whole thing is he has some tragic reason that he can't have kids and this is the only way, like his balls got cut off by some Abe Sada like jilted lover or maybe he got Fukushimaed in the balls.

Otherwise he's just a pedo and I pray he never has kids.

I like this one, it has bubbles.

youtube.com/watch?v=O2xen7K9LDU

>only 8?
jesus fucking christ I don't think I can watch anymore of this

Pretty much this blog

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/

reminder

trash creates trash

>talks like a 6 year old

fucking asians and their infantalization shit

I blame Japan

As if he isn't jerking off watching her when the cams are off.

She says her name is Yumi but something about her seems very Chinese. I reckon Jap parents would have killed her by now.

literally who?

The Chinks and the Jews for inviting them over here

Her boyfriend is a spergy old guy.
I mean its typical, and she has a nice body so I guess she is lucky.
Still extremely degenerate I would hate myself

>jew/malaysian

>longingfordeath.wordpress.com/

>mfw reading that
Ya'll should really think twice before nutting in some Asian

She might be chinese but the source of this disease is in the Japanese kawaii culture shit.

I happen to know a white girl who was all into anime as a kid, learned japanese, went to japan an all that. As she got older she still seemed childish despite preforming well in academia and such, she had, still has, a childish demenour. Guess what?
Her past 3 boyfriends were +15 years older than her and now she married a +20 year older white man who loves Jap culture. You can't even comprehend how the father feels.

Nah Cunt, gonna go to slanty eyed country to gonna grab me a gook.

themonthly.com.au/issue/2015/july/1435672800/margaret-simons/fallen-angels

Half here. I went to an international school. Turns out half the school was intentionally trying to trigger me and bully me to death.

She ate that American media up hook line and sinker.

Sad to see Asians degrade themselves like this.

What tactics were they using

Daughter sure is purty

She's 25 or 26

zersetzung

I'm aware.
Just saying that she acts like a child and this is some stranger danger shit.

The fuck you saying Hapa for?

I am in Hawaii, this is a local term.

I am Hapa. I am Hapa and not born into a Masonic, Jesuit or Mormon family in Hawaii.

I also refused to let old "jewish" men suck my preteen dick in Waikiki.

It does not seen to be an issue if Dad is a Mason or Mormon with a Flip or slant eye trophy wife 15 to 20 years younger he bought through the local PIZZA network.

Shit, he can get a pretty white looking one for the right price. I call it an "Outrigger Marriage"

It is when some 60 year old "brotherhood" (Masons, Mormons, Jesuits, imitation Jews) "marries" a 22 year old white girl and parades her around near the Outrigger club in Waikiki.

It's funny, they look like Nosferatu seeing sunlight if you look directly at them with their child brides.

Oh well, at least they are leaving the homeless 12 year old pizza alone, for now...

what was his end game

>"white" man
>not being able to overwrite weaker Asian genes
not white