BASED POO'S!!

streamable.com/t4ju2

>"The far-right Indians backing Trump
Meet the far-right Indians supporting President Donald J. Trump."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uRRY8UWJEUg
m.indiatoday.in/story/delhi-rapists-use-false-marriage-as-trap-25-per-cent/1/842845.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THEY CONSIDER HIM A KING!!

They are doing it for their 15 minutes of media coverage.

But yeah, quite a few believe he ll go on a Mudslime blitzkrieg everywhere. I don't, but so hope I am wrong

How many poos like these guys are in India?

>Indian blessing helped Trump win

Do they hope he'll go like Shiva on Mecca or something?

Even use his signature gesture...

Most North Indian supported Trump because of his Anti-Muslim stance and because his campaign being too similar to our BASED PM MODI.

Most South Indians were Shills and staunch Shillary supporters since they want muh green card to keep coming.

This sign means excellent/too good in India.

Based Indian bros.

I would definitely shake their ha--

>Muh illiterate Punjabis and Biharis are superior to educated, richer Southies

Aki bar Trump sarkaar

dem digits
keK in id
praise be to you brother. You are the chosen one.
consider visiting indiachan.com
It was inspired by Sup Forums's pol and all the good stuff.

Also, remember Trump had promised to make Clinton's pay for their crimes but seem to be silent after he has been elected. Sad!

South Indians
>Kill people for criticizing their favorite actors
>Shit on beaches
>Killing each other over a ban to stop themselves from being killed a bull (Jallikattu row)
>Killing each other for not sharing water with each other (Caveri water row)
>Doing mass rapes and molestation (Bengaluru mass molestation and rape on New Year)
>Literally eating food from a dirty street to pray for their Chief Minister
Clearly we are the inferior ones.

Not quite true. I'm from MP and while I supported Trump, the fact is that most people who supported Hillary In bangalore were north indian code peasants.

Southern Indian's aren't retarded hipsters and don't care about american politics

They probably got some media shilling about how he is an evil orange-man who hates muslims and came to the conclusion he was a divine envoy to save them from islam.
Can't blame them.
>mfw they drew third eye on his photos and that enabled him to see beyond the physical realm and start the grand 3D-chess game
>mfw I have no face

>indiachan

Whoa, you guys have a Sup Forums all to yourselves. Interesting. I see some threads on the Delhi rape crisis, very nice

Well, I saw a lot of Bengaluru fags whining about Shillary all over the internet, so that makes sense.

Also stop roiting over a stupid bull fighting game. You guys are looking like niggers on National News.

Brace yourself for super power 2030.

It is very new. But yes, it would be nice to have some real discussion going without any filters.

Some of you poos are alright, don't go to the lo...oh...

Don't poo on him please

Kek, you are al right American wiabu living in Japan. You are alright.

I see some meme words going on over there

>dalit
>jallikutu

What are these? I see them referenced all the time

Love you too, Pajeet. I have curry about once a week, though all the restaurants seem to be run by Nepalese and not honest to goodness poos.

>cherrypicks isolated examples (except Jallikattu- undeniably embarrassing I'll admit)
>unironically cites street shitting and rapes in the South while getting convenient amnesia about Delhi, UP, Bihar, Haryana and Jharkhand

That's rich coming from someone the vast majority of whose people can't stop mooching off the richer, more developed Southern states vide subsidies, freebies and what not

dalit : a label given to lower caste people. Not exactly used in public openly. It is like N-word
Jallikattu : A south indian bull taming sport which was in controversy because some agencies tried to ban it because "muh animal abuse".

pajeet my son. now you have choose where to relase.

Nepalese can never into food. They are too poor for ever making it good using all the right spices.

Lets agree on common ground we both are alright but need to kill Biharis and Tamils to Make India Great Again.

I was given shit for supporting Trump from the start by lefties in Bangalore from the start. I felt so vindicated when he won holy shit.

Fucking phone

I guess Bengaluru really is the Silicon Valley of India considering how many cancerous liberals with 0 brains for actual politics live there.

Please call it Bangalore, it triggers me so.

Meh, not all Tamilians. Let's just bomb a Jallikattu rally. Cool?

Torturing a helpless animal is not a """sport""". The Supreme Court got it bang on there.

t. Southie

I hate it too but sadly its the official name now. They are ruining all the cool city names.
Calcutta - became Kolkata
Bombay became Mumbai
Bangalore - Bengaluru
Mangalore - Mengaluru
Gurgaon - Gurugram

>Let's just bomb a Jallikattu rally. Cool?
Cool, you got yourself a deal.

When Nationalism goes wrong

You are right. I will not use that word.

it's safe to shake the right hand
the left one tho, not as much

>Bangalore - Bengaluru
>Mangalore - Mengaluru

Was a Jap in charge of the renaming process?

With Brazilians, neither

Found the darkie.

wow rude

That is mostly the dirty Tamil NIGGERS

> that picture

You can clearly see on their face how happy they are for not being aborted.

Kaaba is an ancient Shiva temple

You're 6 month late.

Yep

Nope, the state government. They ruined every good name. Like:

Jubbulpore - Jabalpur
Jajesmow - Jajmau
Cawnpore - Kanpur
Baroda - Vadodara
Trivandrum - Thiruvananthapuram
Cochin - Kochi
Lucknow - Lakhnau
Madras - Chennai
Pondicherry - Puducherry
Hubli - Hubballi
Mysore - Mysuru
Cannanore - Kannur
Tuticorin - Thoothukudi

And numerous more.

Higher caste southies are actually alright. Its the nigger tier lower caste pajeets who ruin everything. Sadly, that seems to be the case all over the country. Niggers chimping out everywhere.

Also yes, Bihar needs to get nuked and people who chew paan masala need to be lined up and shot.

Did you see how their actors are coming in their support.

Like we get it, you a ultimate jews, coming in support of niggers who worship you like Gods and watch your movies at least 10 times to help make you super rich.

>Also yes, Bihar needs to get nuked and people who chew paan masala need to be lined up and shot.
I couldn't agree more.

I'm from the state you keep stealing water from.

Hi hebi!

Dude the hero worship of these stupid movie dudes is really crazy, dudes in my office recently took off from work and saw this new movie THRICE in a day.

They know the wrath of Muslims more than anyone.

>assumes I reside in that state

Redpill me here. Does the water dispute affect anyone's lives besides the few poor farmers on the border who need it for irrigation? And don't cite the protests by political outfits since that's a phenomenon everywhere in the country

The alliance against radical Islam is forming. The retaking of Constantinople is upon us.

Udam! Wenji kill!

Constantinople was an ancient Shiva temple. (Kanstantanipal)

It's a real thing, water levels have dropped low all over the place and it isn't a "few poor farmers" it's affected a lot of people. Hell even in Bangalore a supposed metro loads of people have to rely on water mafia faggots.

Its really soo fucking stupid. All of your states earn a hell lot of revenue and all of your states are near oceans. Just install more and more plants to convert Saline water into water good enough for cultivation.

I think people who adore Movie stars like that should be put in Asylums. Its really a mental problem.

>Bangalore - Bengaluru

kek, maybe they got the same guy to rename Ayers Rock to Uluru. You sure you dont have some sneaky abo over there renaming shit?

Holy shit iv never seen so many poo's in the loos in one thread

Dude I said MP, not Tamil nadu. I live in Bangalore.

Haha, I'm not expecting the gov to do anything apart from blaming other people.

ACTUALLY FIX THINGS?? LMAO

Dravidians can be linked genetically to Abbos though.

MP is alright. Actually you need to give it to MP and Chattisgarh, those guys are affected by Naxalites and still the state governments never cease to stop development.

The center is even checking the feasibility of Hyperloop in India, The center also funded the DRDO to install a plant near kudukullam nuclear power plant to convert saline water into drinkable one.

But center can't always force states. The reason why Bihar is still Medieval tier.

a south Indian would rename it to iyer's rock and open an idli shop over it

Bihar is medieval tier because congress wants to ensure Muslims stay backward (in Bihar and UP) and stay a vote bank.

>side chick was invited to visit India because she was the nanny of an Indian family

What are the odds she gets red pilled as soon as she leaves the airport?

I should've specified the local government, they'd rather blame Tamil nadu than attempt to fix shit.

poo.Init()

The odds are better of her getting raped.

I don't know anything about you poos, but generally sheltered people in richer cities tend to be stupid liberal fuckwits.

What is the best part of India?

Same.

The worst is this new addition of start up faggots with their Mac's and manbuns.

The lobby of a ritz Carlton

We are the Silent Majority, Amerilard. Whiteys are just 10% of the world population. We will soon take over your nations for much-needed Shitensraum

Did someone say mechashiva?! youtu.be/uRRY8UWJEUg

>The worst is this new addition of start up faggots with their Mac's and manbuns.
Maybe brain drain isn't such a bad thing if it rids you of McEducated brainded fucks who drank the cool-aid

Sounds like an improvement. At least there would be something to eat there apart from grubs picked out of logs by a boong tour guide.

Congress is cancerous but it never won in Bihar and UP in recent decades. It was the state parties like SP, BSP, RJD and JDU that formed an alliance with Congress to provide it majority in Center.

>they'd rather blame Tamil nadu than attempt to fix shit.
As some one who regularly follows news, that is so fucking true.

Also why the fuck no one is stopping the Telangana CM from Keep donating the money in State treasury to a temple?

>you were born just in time to witness the birth of indian meme-culture and pooposting on imageboards
what a time to be alive

Teach me swears in hindu for tech support scammers and irs scammers please.

Bhenchod, machod and Teri maa randi

Madarchod - Mother fucker
Behen Ka Loda - Sister's cock (calling ones sis a tranny, and the guy her penis)
Maa K Lode - Mother's cock (calling ones mom a tranny, and the guy her penis)
Chutiya - A very dumb cunt
Gandu - Faggot

She gonna get raped bruh

thanks to cricket I know two:

Bhenchod

Chutiya

>Also why the fuck no one is stopping the Telangana CM from Keep donating the money in State treasury to a temple?

Better the money go to a temple than get in the hands of jihadis like Owaisi

Neat, thanks guys. Why are so many indians obsessed with fucking ones sister though? Almost every scammer video I've seen they talk about fucking the other person's sister and occasionally wife.

Kek wills it, fuck the North Indian Rapists. I'm centrist so i don't really care

Don't call a stranger a Behenchod (Bhenchod) (Sister fucker) as if the guy turned out to be a muslim then he may take it as a compliment.

I know but still Telangana is mostly undeveloped, why not improve the infrastructure.

Saying to someone that you will fuck her sister is considered a very good insult in North since incest is strictly taboo here.
Some of the villages even kill a couple for marrying in the same village.

Memes aside, are rapes really that common?

Are they common yes very common, are they a very big problem well compared to our huge population (1.25 billion +) the rate of rape is pretty fucking low.

But unless the law and order is improved, it could become a very serious problem.

Yeah. Lower caste Indians are worse than niggers in every area. They are retarded and horny and want everything to be spoonfed to them.
>muh reservation

Rape cases get magnified way beyond proportion which gives us a very bad name ala South Africa etc

Per capita, though, it's not much when compared to other big nations even after controlling for a chunk of unreported cases. Some places are really bad though- Delhi is especially notorious and so are the rural parts. Mumbai, the financial capital, on the other hand is pretty safe desu.

>Rape cases get magnified way beyond proportion which gives us a very bad name ala South Africa etc
And that's apparently used by wealthier or better-off women to file false rape accusations and get away with it because "look at the numbers of rapes everywhere, it's totally likely it would happen to me too now give me free shit"
So I've heard at least.

If my side bitch visits India what are the odds she cucks me? Are Indian Chad's a thing?

False rape cases are mostly filed by poor - lower middle class women on middle-middle class to upper class people to either force them to marry them or take money from them for withdrawing the case.

There is even a gang of women like that in Delhi, that takes money in return of taking false rape and molestation cases back from people.

True, that does happen. Fucking and promising to marry a woman and reneging on that promise has landed many a Pajeet in trouble.

m.indiatoday.in/story/delhi-rapists-use-false-marriage-as-trap-25-per-cent/1/842845.html

The headline is quite misleading though

If she's Indian or a hippy then there is a possibility otherwise she's safe until she's raped. Advise her to never talk to a stranger and always be with a group/people she knows and personally trusts and never go to isolated areas.

Not anymore, one high court recently blamed the girl being stupid and dismissed the case. The court said that even though she was promised sex, the guy didn't force her and the sex was done with consent.