WOMANS RIGHTS

What the fuck rights don't woman have? Can someone please explain.

Picture related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Briffault#Briffault.27s_Law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To force other people cover the costs of their poor life choices.

None, they got their rights decades ago, yet they still bitch how they're not more equal than man. They cannot be placated. Men should take back these rights and stop being cucked.

The right to build walls.

Emotional walls.

I have no clue. I've never been denied anything because I'm female. It's the exact opposite. Men hold doors open for me, smile at me all the time. Never had to change a flat tire. Never had a speeding ticket, been pulled over at least a dozen times. I have a great husband who would do anything for me. Never had to have a job but chose to after our kids started school. It's great being a woman. Now that I'm getting old it's even better.

They couldn't even tell you themselves. They don't even know what their fighting for.

Wage gap? A myth. Literally the only thing they can mention is a myth.

FIFY.

They could certainly do with exercising some of their rights, the right to remain silent springs to mind.

The right to longer prison sentences.
The right to lose virtually all divorce settlements and child custody bouts.
The right to have to argue from the presumption of guilt in rape cases.
The right to having to work hard in life to succeed.
The right to having to the most taxes.
The right to having to pay for women's health programs.
Women are oppressed.

They don't have this right.

It is just whining. The more "liberated" women the more demand for new rights. This madness must. Beta men must stop accepting every stupid feminist shit because they are women. They wont stop.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Briffault#Briffault.27s_Law

BRIFFAULT’S LAW:
The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.
There are a few corollaries I would add:
Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.
Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit (see corollary 1)
A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male (which is not bloody likely).

In the US?
None.
Infact they have more rights than men do (see : reproductive rights) plus get positive bias in court no matter what.

Red pill masterclass.

Underrated kek.

Ugly women can't attract men who could offer guidance. Therefore, feminism.

Also think they may subconsciously be injecting themselves in dangerous situations in the hope they'll be raped. Alternative mating strategy...

I'm a woman who frequents tumblr (god knows why, it's an abusive relationship) and every time I ask a feminist that they always just sputter and avoid the question and usually tell me to kill myself or send their retarded special snowflake platoon after me.

The right to get conscripted

Post tits

Sad!

Where do you find information like this? It's fantastic but I can't just open up google and stumble upon stuff like this. Never heard of this law before today. Do I just need to become well read in general and it will all figure itself out or are there specific places I should be seeking out?

In my country they are forbidden from working as miners and some other dangerous jobs.
But feminists are bitching about some made up shit, not this.

You can do it all! BUT WE CAN'T ALL DO THE ONE FUCKING JOB THAT WOMEN CAN DO!! THE MOST FUCKING IMPORTANT JOB THERE IS! WE CAN'T MAKE BABIES!! MAKE BABIES FOR THE LOVE GFUCK MAKE BABIES!! YOU'RE BULLSHIT HAS DOOMED US ALL!! MAKE BABIES YOU STUPID CUNTS!!

Briffault's "law" sound like a load of bs to me, as it seems to asserts both that males are devoid of reproductive agency and that they are incapable of enforcing it to the detriment of the female's own interest. Rape exists everywhere in nature (hell, by progressive definition it's practically default) and male arranged marriages are common in human societies.