Can a white nationalist please define whiteness?

Please draw a 3 dimensional cube that defines genetic whiteness

open-genomes.org/analysis/PCA/Eurogenes_Global_K10_PC_plot_1-2-3.html

Other urls found in this thread:

genetics.thetech.org/ask-a-geneticist/brother-sister-mother-son
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finally something questions it.
White race meme is d&c tactic to male people argue who is white and who is not. Besides people claiming that they are white usually place it above their national or religious identity which are real and do unify people which isn't what globalists want. They want to create a new identity "muh human race" for us while making people who don't like it unable to fight back.

Can you explain how white isn't a colour and therefore white people aren't a people of colour?

Bam
Sup Forums - 1
SJW - 0

You haven't been alive long, have you? Every WN website/group argues of who is White and who isn't. They can't even, for all their so-called expertise, tell who's a Jew when it comes to Ashkenazis in plain clothing.

They're like right-wing SJWs. Don't try to rationalize with them.

If whiteness exists, why can't a Sup Forumsack never define it genetically?

Genetic differences do exist, I don't question that obviously. However, how exactly can white nationalism work if it doesn't define what is white?

By restricting immigration.

It's not about 100% genetic purity. It's about having a low ratio of immigration such that changes in population genetics happen very slowly.

You can generalize ethno-centrism to any country of people.

Because /pol is not full of geneticists, despite the armchair hobbyists like you.

So tell me, why are you so butthurt, did you find some non-european admixture and are trying to justify it?

Whites are anyone with over 60% EHG+WHG and ENF(divided by half because of intrusive elements from Middle East).
We can't afford to go about giving CHG admixture any whiteness points or we might end up with a logical dilemma where Chechens and even Georgians are white.

Can a family member please define family?
Please draw a 3 dimensional cube that defines a family

If sisters exist, why can't a Sup Forumsack never define it genetically?

Genetic difference do exist, I dont' question that obviously. However, how exactly can family work if it doesn't define what it is related?

>You can generalize ethno-centrism to any country of people.

Fair enough, however, what is the maximum genetic difference? What is the limit? Can you draw a box over the ideal ethno-centrist limit in genetic acceptance?

>want a genetic definition of whiteness
>no one can give it to me

How can someone claim to be a white nationalist if they cannot define whiteness? Is that not a strange thing?

the term white has been stretched to the point of meaninglessness. white was an english term used to describe english people. continental europeans are not white.

>Can a family member please define family?
>If sisters exist, why can't a Sup Forumsack never define it genetically?

>Can a white nationalist please define whiteness?
Easy. Argentina is white, rest are not.

You're aware that what you posted doesn't give you a test to determine if someone is your sister, right?

>mfw familyweenies can't even determine if someone is their sister
When will you give up your bigoted 12th century ideology?

>has XX chromosome
>is not your mother
>has around 50% of your dna
>born of same parents

"White" is a subjective term.

Americans being incredibly stupid generally define it simply as skin colour.

A more intelligent person might say, a person with no discernable non-white heritage within the last 6 generations or so.

Other would say a genetic test is required, and should have no autosomal markers outwith indigenous European stock.

Still others would argue that some groups considered European have their origins elsewhere (Ashkenazi, Finns, Hungarians etc) and don;t count.

Many white nationalists would say that they can't afford to be too picky - again mostly Americans of dubious heritage.

I'm not sure what you are looking for OP

>born of same parents
Can you give me a definitive test for parenthood?

>has around 50% of your dna
If you share only 50% of your dna with any other human then you're more likely than not not a human.

>familyweenies in charge of scientific debate

>defining sisters genetically
Two X chromosomes from the same parent
It's secondary school bio limey

>Can you give me a definitive test for parenthood?

genetics.thetech.org/ask-a-geneticist/brother-sister-mother-son

>For very little money, you can now look at a million different spots on your DNA instead of the 20 or maybe 30 that is looked at in a conventional test. And as you’ll see below, this is enough to tell whether a man and woman are brother/sister or son/mother.

>what are crossovers

> You have heard right. If you just test the two people, then a run of the mill paternity test would indeed have trouble telling a mother and son from a brother and sister. Testing more relatives would help but still might not be enough.
Great way to back up your argument. If you can't even test one person and tell if they're your sister then how can you even say it exists?
It sounds like you're just grasping for excuses to hate other people :^)