>Thread video
youtube.com/watch?v=toYTWpRX_gk

>Enoch on the EU
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

>The Battle for Britain
youtube.com/watch?v=a_S6KfpqnXQ

>The Present Is a Foreign Country
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

>Theresa May under pressure over Trident missile test as the oldhag is caught out lying about the shitty defective American-owned system
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38711418

>ONE MILLION more migrants to land in UK before Brexit unless May acts NOW, which means they're coming
express.co.uk/news/politics/757480/EU-migrants-UK-Britain-Brexit-Theresa-May-leave-borders

>Theresa May promises 'active' industrial strategy based on phone repairs and coffee shops
bbc.co.uk/news/business-38713327

>Brexit: Australia eyes relaxed UK immigration under trade deal. THanks GLOBAL BREXIT
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38704325

>Theresa May will meet with the President on Friday and tell him off for being an anti-EU sexist
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38707524

>"Brexit constitutes a hostile action and will destroy the Good Friday Agreement", says Gerry Adams
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/21/northern-irelands-eu-exit-will-destroy-peace-deal-says-gerry-adams

>Brexiteers in warning to German business
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38694465

>Milkman rules out LAB-LIB Pact - "The people will never forgive Corbyn"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-tim-farron-labour-party-jeremy-corbyn-theresa-may-opposition-divisive-a7536516.html

>23/02/17 - Labour's double by-elections in Copeland and Stoke
news.sky.com/story/labour-planning-double-by-election-on-23-february-10734971

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-38723261
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y
peoplescharter.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ub6bLpKYif0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Remainer on LBC saying that this is a HUGE win for Remain, and that 2017 will be everything that 2016 wasn't
>He starts chuckling away and says 'The people who voted Leave were misguided by people like Farage who hate this country, but we're making Britain Great again!'

What's the consensus on Theresa May's industrial plan?

Sounds pretty gud desu

>tfw Brexit cancelled

was a silly idea anyway

So which MPs from constituencies that voted Leave will go against the wishes of the people they represent and basically make themselves unelectable in 2020?

>Regional assemblies have no say

JUST

bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-38723261

>The people who voted Leave were misguided by people like Farage who hate this country, but we're making Britain Great again!'

Reminder that if you voted leave to "take back control" and to return power to the British system, but are mad about the ruling, then you're retarded.

Sturgeon is apparently holding a vote regardless of the court ruling though.

When will May just tell them to fuck off?

Corbyn: Labour will not frustrate process of invoking Article 50

This is exactly what Sturgeon wanted though. Either way their case that the UK doesn't give a shit what Scotland has to say is bolstered.

It's not cancelled.

doesnt really matter
sturgeon is little more than an impotent heckler at this point
endlessly crowing about independence while simultaneously already pretending scotland is an independent country that matters

They say this same exact line over and over, but one Labour MP the other day let the cat out of the bag - they're largely going to abstain, with some who will be voting for it but others voting against.
If he was correct then fuck spineless Corbyn and how he revoked the three-line whip.

hopefully it will be

>Bolstered
2015 GE already did that lad.

And support for a second referendum is in the gutters, so honestly nobody cares about Sturgeon or the North in general.

well she's not wrong on that point
no-one gives a fuck what scotland has to say

if the queen wanted brexit why doesn't she let may trigger article 50

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

get FUCKED, there's no way the politicians will vote for this suicide. It'll be a bipartisan vote against brexit so everyone takes blame equally and May will get to look like she tried her hardest.

Kill yourself.

People keep saying this, but it ignores that Independence was like 30-35% before the first go.
Even if it's down at 40% now, it's not entirely outside the bounds of hope for them to hit 51%

>or the North in general.
You got that right.

Back to /r/unitedkingdom you go

I've got a paid job trial tomorrow, they said they're interviewing people tomorrow and Thursday

should I still go? I think they liked me enough bit worried about the other interviews tho

Hahahaha.

Just letting you know what WILL happen lad, these idiots tried to fuck our country's future but fortunately they're not going to get their way

what they're doing is trying to water it down to something that is barely brexit at all
they wouldnt straight up cancel it

What the fuck did I wake up to?

First I learned you faggots have a supreme Court then I learned that they can be bigger faggots than our supreme Court and overrule the consent of the people and force a second vote on a matter but instead by your cucked up faggot parliament.

RIP Brexit

You bongs fucked this one up royally.

You are completely wrong. The ruling just means it will be delayed, it's still going ahead. Sorry that you're getting your hopes up but it's not going to change anything in the long-run. Britain is leaving the EU.

So is Brexit happening or not?

Lib Dems want a 2nd refurendum

apology for poor english

when were you when brexit dies

i was sat at home eating freddo when nige ring

"brexit is kill"

"no"

It was probably the right decision, as annoying as it is. But there were still legitimate arguments against hence the 8/3 split.

>it's another 'burger waddles in and demonstrates a complete lack of understanding of british politics' episode

Yes.

>>Enoch on the EU
>youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

Fuck me. This speech is for all of our concerns on POL.

Yes. Don't listen to the shills.

(((They))) are trying to stop it at every twist and turn.

>apology for poor english

GTFO.

oh are they going to use their vast numbers of MPs to thwart it?

Kys limey

A man that looks like this cannot be taken seriously on anything.

Constantly trying to move the goalposts

>limey

Not heard that one before.

Indy ref 2 support will still barely go up here with what she's talking about, she's now hellbent on having us """""Independent""""" in the EU which the vast majority of Separatists don't want

>'..so I will run away and not confront him, but I will make sure everyone knows my stance on the subject regardless'

peoplescharter.org/

What do you make of these guys? I like the idea, the analogue to history and that they're non-partisan like the original Chartists.

>reminder that YKTD didn't vote because Peter Hitchens couldn't be bothered to vote
>those 2 votes would've bumped it up and made the majority stronger and Parliament less likely to argue with it

Literally NO establishment politicians want to leave the EU. It gives them nice cushy jobs, an easy thing to blame when things go wrong and does a lot of their work for them. There is absolutely zero chance they vote to leave that.

Can't argue with this logic. Enemies of the state.

>'limey'
>in brit/pol/

Enjoy your burger

really? pretty common slur

I WAS BEING FUCKING SARCASTIC GET OUT

Leaving the EU is easier than leaving the UK legally speaking, so separatists will just have to pick from two poor options.

>misguided by people like Farage who hate this country, but we're making Britain Great again!

maybe I was double secret reverse trolling
I wasnt but you dont know that

reeeeee

I know which is why they'll stick with the UK, they don't want to get sovereignty of Scotland just to have the SNP give it away to the EU so easily

Though even if we did go independent it's likely we'll be vetoed by Spain anyway
I'm just glad Indy ref support is dwindling even if it is slow, I just want to stay as the UK

>I just want to stay as the UK

Don't worry lad, we will stay as part of the UK even if we have to fight for it.

Fuck off septic

>The SNP meme may die in the next 2 years

Only thing keeping me in hope rn desu

Why on earth would they stick with the UK when it'd essentially guarantee they'll never have an independent Scotland, because sooner or later we'll just say "no" at Westminster and get away with it?
The EU by comparison simply doesn't have the authority to stop anyone leaving.

The Spanish veto is a meme. There are a lot of problems, but if the Spanish veto was going to be a problem for Scotland it would've been a problem from Slovenia, Czech Republic, etc.

They would just be committing career suicide in their constituency and causing huge damage to their party for ignoring the people they are supposed to represent

What happened with Brexit lads I can't be arsed to figure it out on my own.

>I won't discuss ideas with people who think differently to me
>I would like to remain in my echo chamber
>I have no idea what a pluralistic society is
>I will still drone on about 'unity' and 'diversity' though

What a faggot.

MPs will vote on it. Devolved parliaments don't get a say.

Fell down the back of the settee.

Literally nothing desu

>Scotland's idea of 'independence' is bending over for the EU and joining the Euro

1) They could never just say "no" and get away with it.
2) The SNP elites don't actually want independence because it would spell the end of their stranglehold on Scottish politics
3)if you think the Spanish veto is a meme then you're retarded

They couldn't join the Euro even if they wanted to.
In relative terms, the EU has far less influence over the UK than the UK does over Scotland.

In a world obsessed with stability, their only option is to take independence piece by piece.

are you fucking stupid, for any job under £10 an hour 80% of the jobs are going to polish, and nearing min wage its 90%

in a time when we should be still recovering from the banking crisis we have 80% of all jobs (official statistic for last year) going to foriegners. WE WANT FUCKING OUT

Welcome to what happens when petty nationalism takes over a nation

>1) They could never just say "no" and get away with it.
Who's to stop us? The EU won't have any influence in short order and the rest of the world doesn't care.
>The SNP elites don't actually want independence because it would spell the end of their stranglehold on Scottish politics
Then why not wholeheartedly embrace them? "They don't really want it."
>if you think the Spanish veto is a meme then you're retarded
Ah yes. That definitely explains why Kosovo (independence not approved by central authority) isn't recognized by Spain, while Slovenia (independence approved by central authority) is an EU member, even though both withdrew from the same country (Yugoslavia/Serbia.)

They wouldn't be able to use the Great Britain pound any more if they aren't a part of Great Britain. If they can't get the Euro, they would have to trade in haggis or something

>Charles would never actually use any powers to further delay or cancel Brexit as he knows that would cause massive backlash from the public.

Oh yeas he fucking would my naive little Ulstarian friend.

For starters he knows that at least 48% of people would have his back and a majority proportion of Brexiteers too who want a soft brexit. And for seconders he loves muliculturalism and abhors racism. How do you think he'll be able to hold his head up high when he meets his future daughter in laws family if he is known as "the king who let race hate win"?

Don't belive me? Here's exhibit A:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ub6bLpKYif0

>vote to leave EU
>2 foreigners try to stop it
Man I sure love living in a democracy where my vote doesn't mean shit because some judge can just overturn it. Even if it goes through Brexit has just been a fucking shit show from the start.

>They wouldn't be able to use the Great Britain pound any more if they aren't a part of Great Britain
Yes they would. Anyone could, provided they could get enough pounds into the country. Zimbabwe uses the Dollar, Panama likewise.

That's independent of the question of whether they'd get a legal agreement to do so where the Bank of England would act as lender of last resort. (This is what the entire dispute was about.)

If we had capital controls the question would be different, but as it stands the pound is freely convertible - Ireland could adopt it tomorrow if they pleased, without any consent on our part.

Same here, I don't expect them to lose more than half their seats at the next GE, but as long as they take hits i'm happy
I see/know a lot of people already getting properly sick of them thankfully, so I do hope they lose more of their support very fast

Because as long as the SNP keep pushing that we should leave the UK to join the EU people aren't going to support them on it, the separatists don't want ANY power looming over us

You live in a representative democracy where the sovereignty of parliament is the ultimate authority. Nobody has overturned your vote, they're just ensuring mobs with pitch forks don't have authority over the fucking constitution that has governed these lands for centuries.

>Oh yeas he fucking would my naive little Ulstarian friend.

I'm Scottish, mate.

I still don't agree with you.

Zimbabwe 'dollar' is worth nothing
Same as a fictitious 'scottish pound'

>the separatists don't want ANY power looming over us
And they're all too stupid to accept that you can separate from both at different times?
I know what Scots are like, but I'm left with some doubt that all of them are like that.

>Zimbabwe 'dollar' is worth nothing
I'm not talking about the Zimbabwe dollar. I'm talking about US dollars, which are used in Zimbabwe.

You have no idea how much people believe every word the SNP says up here

Hello darkness my old friend

Yet they believe in independence from Europe as well, even though this runs contrary to the party line.

Interesting.

That's why it'll be bipartisan, as well as making sure they concentrate on remain voting constituencies.

But their own currency is widespread and worth nothing, the same way a 'scottish pound' would be

>remain voting constituencies
Not many of those

Well you're wrong, whether you agree with me or not doesn't change that fact. If you're scottish you're probably one of those shrilling against abolishing the monachy because you want Charles to cancel brexit because you all voted to remain.

Morning boys, are we getting cucked out of Brexit?

So long as enough of them do it there's not much the people can do. They can't just vote for nobody,

Scotland doesn't need a Scottish pound. That's the point. It could go on using the British pound without any central bank, in theory.

There are problems with the idea, but they're not unstoppable. (Also, the idea of a low-value Scottish pound isn't all doom-and-gloom: It encourages exports, so Scotland could well end up with a trade surplus, something the UK has lacked since 1986.)

No, the British institutions that brexiteers pretended to care about protecting are finally being respected. That is all.