What is your general opinion on Emma Watson Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OsIz-aG076g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off, 9Fagger

Vague and preachy isn't a good combo.
And of course I disagree with her but I think her vagueness and euphemism is actually counterproductive to get cause, and she's absolutely full of herself judging by the way she presents herself.

I'd say she has no idea of politics. She should read a book about women and politics like pic related. women shouldn't be allowed to vote because women lack the patriotism that allows civilizations to prevail.

I think she needs to be slapped into submission and bred to get some use our of her.

I wonder what kids between her and Richard Dawkins would look like?

Would fug but typical virtue signalling lefty.

The egocentrism of feminists lmao

Id rage fuck her.
Nothing more.

Harry Potter seems to be cool at parties, but he is a fedora faggot.

Ron is the only one that might be red pilled.

British

She was/is against Trump so I like her

She seems really good at saying a whole lot of nothing. Sounds perfect as a future politician.

All women named Emma are inherently terrible people.

I think she's lovely desu

I don't have one

Same as all other actors, worthless.

She's has a cock in her dress.

>twitter
>140 characters. Keep it concise, faggot

anyone that tweets a pic that is a wall of text deserves to be thrown from a helicopter.

Decent 7/10 never understood why people obsess over her she's not even that hot really

>we show our manhood by how we treat our women
yeah? usually when I want to show my manhood I just send a picture

Really? Presidents can effect people for generations?

Kind of like how basically everything Obama did got thrown out on the first day.

i'd hate fuck her, probably choke and slap her a bit too much whilst fucking desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=OsIz-aG076g

Ignorant faux-intellectual sjw feminazi. She is ugly on the inside which is like a 5 point deduction and absolute bonerkiller.

Given that she is 7/10 at best, her petsonality makes her a 2/10.

I just really hate preachy feminists. Not because I don't want equality. Equality is fine. It's because they refuse to except equality. They had equality like 30 fucking years ago and still insist they don't.

I am just really tired of hearing about it, and any woman that publically declares they are at a disadvantage is gullible and just not intelligent. I don't want to talk to them, especially about feminism. Which they never shut up about. Like vegans. And atheists. And crossfit.