If NASA is not to be trusted and there are actual conspiracies in science, would Trump...

If NASA is not to be trusted and there are actual conspiracies in science, would Trump, the brazen and controversial President, be the one to release them?

Other urls found in this thread:

futurism.com/videos/detailed-map-date-place-universe/
atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html
amazon.com/Cultural-History-Physics-Károly-Simonyi/dp/1568813295
khanacademy.org/partner-content/big-history-project/solar-system-and-earth/knowing-solar-system-earth/a/eratosthenes-of-cyrene
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not believing in flat-earth
it's 2017, get with it

Past images were like this, so I understand if people think that deliberately releasing edited images as the "default" image of Earth is a bit suspicious. But I don't think the Earth is flat. If there was a huge conspiracy about the Earth's structure, would it not be a bit different than that?

Do nebulas exist? Other galaxies?

You're no better than the fat pride degenerates.

What are you talking about?

>Nebulas are just artist paintings
>look they stick recognizable things in them and huge codes as a fuck you to NASA who holds them by contract

What the fuck kind of theory is this?

Just a thought op. That doesn't mean the earth is flat it means some photoshopping was done. Simple cut and paste. What is being hid is a different story. It could be anything.

>i use sattelites daily
>looking at the sky proves earth curvature
>but the earth is flat
How can people be so stupid? I think most flat earthers are just sad attempts of trolling. We live in the hollow earth, wake up people

>Implying hiding shit about space even matters
There is no motive.

If it's a question of national security, then "no" is your answer.

Let me ask: are you willing to accept that this is an image of a sponge-like organism, and then try and figure out why it is so massive? Perhaps it isn't massive, and things truly get smaller as you get further away.

^ That's about as far as I get, and yet I can never accept the flat Earth theory. Must be principles or something.

How can you be so stupid

Can't you see what flatearth theory did?

It opened discussion on the kikepernican heliokiketic model.

It's not that earth is flat. It's a wake up call we should look into the heliocentric model.

There was fraud. Look at the tests they did to "prove" the earth was round. It doesn't fit.

Plus the people who proved it were considered magicians or illusionists. They could have distracted the whole world.

Because there is a motive in making people believe the earth is round and is moving around the sun.

It makes one feel small and not important. That is what those kikes wanted, and still want.

So if you want to contribute: START LOOKING INTO THE PROOF OF A GLOBE WORLD

Or stop worrying about stupid shit.

Now that's the kind of stuff I agree with. A lot of NASA's photos are edited. Even raw photos have been edited. Seems like subtle edits, too, so it's not as if they're trying to cover up the fact that the Earth is flat or a hidden continent.

If you can't see the importance of this. The difference on social behavior if people would seriously believe they are important and can make a difference then you don't have a right to live.

Just go back to cleaning the pavement. We don't need low IQ morons like you.

>Plus the people who proved it were considered magicians or illusionists. They could have distracted the whole world.

Why the fuck do I have to be the one to look this shit up? You don't remember any specific facts about a theory you believe so much? Well, god damnit, let me find out the name of these magicians who tricked the whole world.. Oh, and it's good that you just made it vague as possible, so I don't know what time period or what kind of tests they were doing. What was these magicians doing exactly and what role did they have? These theories were formed gradually, after all. God damnit I hate some of you people so fucking much.

There's NO DOUBT you're a fucking cunt. I'm exposed and there's no big surpris.e Don't you think I know exactly where I stand? This world is forcing me to hold your hand. "cause I'm just a girl, oh little old me, well don't let me out of your sight. Oh I'm just a girl, all pretty petite, so don't let me have any rights. Oh, I've had it up to here.

>Deluding an entire planet about their planet

So many fun and exciting reasons to want to do this.

Be more specific if you're really trying to convert people. You don't even need to cite anything here.

No I'm just rejecting to do another man's homework.

I'm not prechewing anything. You won't believe me if you are stupid like you act right now, so what is the cause of wasting time on you?

Just take a deep look into heliocentrism and that is not proven at all.

>Actually believing common people give a shit.
Get reacquainted with reality.

I don't know where to begin, especially with that one statement. It's not much to ask that you actually give people a place to start if you really want to convince anyone of anything.

This is why you are discredited. If people like you were correct, you're completley inefficient in convincing the public and you seem to be completely counter-intuitive to your goal.

futurism.com/videos/detailed-map-date-place-universe/

This is how insane this universe is. Makes the idea of being a little more connected to it much better. Mining asteroids, colonization, seems pretty worthwhile.

You live here

I;m looking the experiment name up right now but can't seem to find it anymore.

It was about a dude hanging two balls in a room, and looking at it from a distance. The balls got together and that was proof earth was round. Something like that.

The experimental setup was made beneath a fucking road with horses and horsecars running over it. It was so sensitive that it could not have been a valid experiment.

I called it out a few months ago. Can;t seem to find it again on the web.

I'll keep looking, if somebody finds the name of the experiment please get in here.

He calculated some value on the 10th decimal or something purely by observation.

I calculated that was absolutely not possible. But I don't have a clue anymore what it was called. And it seems to be removed from the web. I know it sounds tinfoil but it's seriously not there anymore.

>It was about a dude hanging two balls in a room, and looking at it from a distance. The balls got together and that was proof earth was round. Something like that.

Not sure if you're a retard or just trolling.

First, nobody in the Middle Ages doubted the Earth was round. There were no "experiments" to prove this.

Most of the Middle Age was about the concept of the Earth's position in the universe, nobody was retarded enough to think that the Earth was round at least since the Ancient Greeks, possibly earlier.

And I'm pretty sure you remember the Magdeburg hemispheres which is about a totally different subject.

No I'm not trolling. I swear.

We need to find that experiment. It's been done on youtube a lot and always fails.

I don't know where to look for it because every search term I put into google just gives me tabloid quality material.

At then it was a really important proof. If you looked deeper into it it could not have been valid.

Because the horses and wind, and temperature differences wouldnt allow the dude on 100meters from the experiment watching through mirrors to determine the value that accurately. Absolutely impossible.

It was more like: they invented that value, and looked for an experiment to validate that value. They worked towards that value with the experiment.

Could be the reason it was removed because I discussed it then on the web. And there were many trolls and disinfo dudes shilling. It was horrible.

Maybe i've saved some files on it. I'll take a look.

earth isnt fucking round, its also not fucking flat deal whit it's like a fucking egg

Eratosthenes' Experiment in 240BC is kinda similar

I just never heard of any evidence proving these things wrong unless we are completely manipulated on the very aspect of how a lot of science works

also look at this gif. That's the oval shaped thing you can faintly see in this image (kinda looks like a blimp stuck in seaweed lol)

A gif of it pulsating. Pretty neat to see such simple wave patterns in something so massive, and have an animation of it. It moves incredibly slowly, too.

People should see space as alive. Things are always moving, blowing up, being born, crashing into one another. if the sun was a conscious being watching Earth all the time, we're just goop that quickly evolved into this wide variety of life.

It was something like this pic

YES it's in the filename

CAVENDISH EXPERIMENT

Look at the ancient books on how it was taken. It's absolutely impossible the dude was that accurate. Unless he went {value} first.

you do know that thats sifi, right? what we seen in the nasa deep space videos and images might not even be real

Trying to Google it. I see so many different experiments that have existed, some that failed. There's a list of failed experiments (which they use to say the Earth is flat) atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html

Cavendish Experiment

>Cavendish's equipment was remarkably sensitive for its time.[9] The force involved in twisting the torsion balance was very small, 1.74×10−7 N

Note he calculated it by observation.... look at the experiment from ancient material. The lab was built beneath a road with horses and stuff hauling freight.

This experiment was a fraud. They went value first.

The cavendish experiment was about gravity and nothing to do with the shape of the Earth

It has because flat earth discussion opens discussion to what gravity is.

If this was a fraud, then what to believe of the rest?

That's a gravity experiment.

Fun fact: Cavendish was so afraid of his seeing his professors for his final exam that he fled Cambridge. He was that much of a fucking cuck.

>you do know that thats sifi, right? what we seen in the nasa deep space videos and images might not even be real

What could it be? Artist renderings and made up gas to explain holes in their theories?

Don't just say "Yes" I'm just hypothesizing what you could possibly be talking about.

Flat Earthers "discuss" gravity because they want to mold it until it fit their supposed world view, not because they doubt the modern theory on gravity.

It is as unscientific as it gets.

Also funny you need a 300 year old experiment to talk about when we have much better results today with much better methods

Oh yeah the "better" experiments you all have to have at least a lab of $100M

If I can prove the earth is round using my material at home I will believe it.

It's the same as believing everything what happens at CERN.

We can't check it for errors because we can't buy the equipment.

>he calculated it by observation

He didn't just gawk at it, and this is the age of the steam engine so there is certainly a way for them to measure torque.

Tests like this have been done many times. This is just one test to measure the same thing that other tests have measured more accurately.

>If I can prove the earth is round using my material at home I will believe it.

This is something I do agree with, that there's so much the average person can prove.

Yes but have you seen the significance of the numbers

It's 1.74×10−7

Which is impossible when there are external factors like temperature, horses wind etc.

The value could be true in the end but this experiment was a fraud. I can't check the other experiments because I don't have the equipment.

Subtle flat earth + "controversial" Trump. Even the dumbest can now see that these are a psyop.

Ah so you are searching arguments right now? Or were you just shilling?

So I assume scienctists should care that you want to prove complex things in your home?

What I noticed about Flat Earthers is that they dont think like you say. They dont want to prove shit to themselves. They want to doubt all the proofs ever for everything which does not fit their predetermined result.

Gravity? Fake
All space agencies lie
Antartica? Closed off and guarded by thousands of people 24/7
Horizont? That's some perspective thing despite with perspective the sun also should get smaller as it gets further away but this never happens
Satellites? Fake

And so on. This is literally how they do things.

If you were out for the truth your starting point wouldnt be "everyone ever lied and conspired against me". You dont get to have a huge ass conspiracy with tens of thousands of people then claiming you're the rational person who just wants to know the "truth".

Your doubts don't make sense in the first place, thats why nobody cares to prove you anything, its not because they are part of some conspiracy.

And even if an actual scientist would take the time to answer all your questions, you'd still doubt it because you dont seem to have the intellect to think abstractly, "I need to see to belive it".

I dont need to see that I have a heart to belive it. You should consider that maybe.

Op instead of pushing flat earth. What you should be pushing is why is NASA doctoring photos of our planet and space. They do it to other planets. To our planet. They do it subtle. Cut and paste clouds repeating terrains. Why do they do this and what are they hiding is a better question. What can't the average person know about a planet millions of miles away. What can't the average person know in the middle of the sea where most people do not go. Food for thought

I'm not a flatearther but I don't think globe earth is proven.

It could be something completely different like a simulation or something. Flat earth could be a (foreign) psyop to open up the discussion to what reality is.

That is how I look to it. And for what I experienced the last couple of years is one motto:

"Don't trust anybody, question anything"

Of course it's bullshit to just say shit is flag without arguments, it's as wrong as saying the earth is round without arguments.

I'm open to anything but I just can't believe the main works anymore because of all the lies we've been encountering on all disciplines.

I know nobody cares. But I don't care about them. I want to know what truth is (round/flat/simulation/something completely different), and unfortunately I can't rely on others. Or at least not when there is money involved.

Plus that I see the importance of it.

The motive of globe earth making people feel not important is a really strong motive which falls in line with The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Sion, and atheism in general.

If Globe earth is not proven, why not go for flat earth? People would feel way happier living on a flat plane believing they matter.

*or some other model, like everything circling around earth (it would still fit space programs)

>Globe Earth is not proven

Dont know what kind of evidence you expect which could prove anything then.

As, what kind of framework is there which could prove for you that the Earth is a certain shape.

Looks like you are just not educated enough to understand basic concepts of the scientific method since you probably never cared to read about it and your education most likely was shit.

Maybe instead of getting into crazy shit first I'd recommend actually learning what science claims and how it gets its conclusions so you actually have the ability to state things in a provable manner:

amazon.com/Cultural-History-Physics-Károly-Simonyi/dp/1568813295

OK dude. Just put the "proof" in here. I'll read it up.

I know how it works and I know it should be fraud free but it is not.

Too many scientist just sold out. Academics is a mess.

Don't be too proud of your scientific understanding.

khanacademy.org/partner-content/big-history-project/solar-system-and-earth/knowing-solar-system-earth/a/eratosthenes-of-cyrene

Ever considered buying a telescope and actually seeing a nebulae through ya eyes user

You know that experiment goes up also for flat earth right?

Just change the parameters of the distance of the sun and it's behaviour and the same values will result.

That's why the stars are that far away, because there is no stellar parallax.

But it does not automatically proof it true. It's just a perspective many people adopted because the model fit.

As I said earlier, you change variables to fit to a predisposed idea, it is not science.

You dont get to say "well then the sun is x km away" because that will just bring more and more problems elsewhere.

In the end you'll always have more and more holes in the theory instead of less.

It is what happens.

They questioned like: why is there no stellar paralax?

Oh we had this and that former narrative, so in order to clarify on stellar paralax the stars must be many lightyears away.

But for a flat earth that would mean stars would fit on the firmament or something.

Both could be true. A model has to be made, if you put the sun far away and stars way farther those values fit.

And afaik there is no proof the stars are that far away. They could as well stick in the firmament.

The only NASA division which shouldn't be trusted is their Earth Science Division. Their space observations and studies are great. The Earth Science Division exists to publish pro-government propaganda.

No, he's just retarded. Maybe he'll shoot
himself in the head one day out of depression. Pretty much glossed over the many instances where I denied Flat Earth, and ignores how controversial Trump is

>complex things in your home

Well, no.... basic scientific facts.. else you're stuck at taking someone else's word for something as basic as gravity. That's the problem we're at now. Imagine all the garbage published in medical journals these days, for example. That's an example of how much of a problem it can become.

You literally just said what I just said. There's nothing you said in that post that I haven't said already.

>Op instead of pushing flat earth
>^ That's about as far as I get, and yet I can never accept the flat Earth theory. Must be principles or something.

>Past images were like this, so I understand if people think that deliberately releasing edited images as the "default" image of Earth is a bit suspicious. But I don't think the Earth is flat. If there was a huge conspiracy about the Earth's structure, would it not be a bit different than that?
>What you should be pushing is why NASA doctoring photos of our planet and space
>They do it subtle

Holy fuck I even say that here:

>Now that's the kind of stuff I agree with. A lot of NASA's photos are edited. Even raw photos have been edited. Seems like subtle edits, too, so it's not as if they're trying to cover up the fact that the Earth is flat or a hidden continent.

I have to trust Hubble and NASA at their word that some of the stuff out there that they've photographed is actually out there. That's just where we apparently are at..

theyre photoshopping the copious amounts of space garbage ya numbnuts

The chances of space debris popping up in a photograph isn't that high, and debris is spaced ridiculously far apart.

It could be anything but I know what it's not, and it's not space garbage you fucking moron. Maybe if you looked at this photo when you were 10 and thought, "gee, there's giant space debris above every inch of this planet"

>why is there no stellar paralax?

There isn't? Source?