JONTRON JOHNSON JONATHAN JEFFREY JOFFERBOY ARYAN JAFARI DOES IT AGAIN

holy shit the absolute madman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCT7Q77D2ztS28u8IcCWAnPw
youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't this guy a fat Marxist Jew?

Is this guy Jewish?
These are just trve liberal points desu.

A good jew.

>Calling a Palestinian a Jew

Nah, he's purplepilled

He's not a Jew, neither in religion nor blood. He's Hungarian and Iranian.
>TIL his middle name really is Aryan
Holy shit.

He posted the "1 day remaining" image on his twitter the day before his election, the same one that was on the Sup Forums sticky

im 99% sure he browses Sup Forums

isn;t he like brown or something? i don't give a shit his videos are the funniest shit ever, every time I have to pause the video from laughing. Shame he puts a video out every 3 fucking months

He's soft-brown. Hungarian and Iranian, also from a wealthy as fuck family.

he has that perpetual fat guy look

John is palestinian christian, H3H3 is the fat, autistic kike.

FUCKING BASED JON

>Christian
He's atheist, but was raised in a soft-Christian household.

>Purplepilled
Really delivers the livers...

>palestinian
Isn't he Iranian?

HOLY KEK

WHAT IS THIS TIMELINE

HIM AND PEWDIEPIE ARE GOING FULL Sup Forums

>calling a half-persian a palestinian

Kanye/Jontron 2024

He's Persian

wtf i like jontron now

>this
We memed Trump.
Surely we can meme this.

BEST TIMELINE

Gamergate timeline truly is the best timeline

There are no good kikes

OY VEY JON, DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE THIS BASED

That's what I meant. Which is why he isn't fucked in the head or scheming for shekels. And yes he isn't palestinian, mosty iranian and mixed european.

implying

Based

He's triggering all the normies. One day I'm going to overdose on schadenfreude.

I especially love this since jesse Cox went full blue pill

>jesse cox
>not blue pilled from the start
He was just like asshole cancer patient. Both of which are major fucking cucks.

> First pewdiepie
> Then Sky williams
> Now Jon Jafari
We need dunkey in this shieeeet

>JonTron
>Marxist
>Jew

Pick one.

Jontron got redpilled when he was forced to work with fatty quinn on that tv show she destroyed.

He's seen some shit.

dunkey didnt like the new hitman game, so he can fffuck off as far as im concerned

He is. He's very vocal about all this, but was a Bernie Sanders supporter. However, I seriously doubt he had the ideals of the extreme Bernouts.

Replace Ethan with Johntron and you can pick all three. It's fucking embarrassing to see this kike be considered "funny" to redditors.

S-SLOW DOWN THERE JON ONE REDPILL AT A TIME

>a vidya fag posts a vidya image
Wow really? No way.

That works.

>First Pewds
>Now Jontron
It's like we're really getting a political awakening on youtube. What the fuck is going on here?

HE ATE THEM ALL. WE'RE SEEING REDPILL BURSTS BEYOND WHAT WE'VE EVER SEEN BEFORE.

The best thing ever since Youtube became cuck central.

feminists btfo

WEW LAD

I thought he was the fat autist?

It's great to see that the actually funny YTers (Jontron, AVGN, etc) have succeeded while the SJW YTers (Spoony, Movieblob) have failed.

Really, his middle eastern roots give him more fuel. I actually find this march disgusting. The western feminist is the most selfish, whiny species of human on the planet. You know how many middle eastern women would beg to be in their shows?

I know it's all about relativity, I hate the "third world problems" argument too, but the fact is that women have equal right in this country and these feminists still bitch.

It's not anything against women. I actually question how much of a woman your typical feminist is today anyway.

>everyone being a pussy leftists
>Nobody is having any identity anymore
>I know, i will just be the opposite voice of audiences, and i can get all the attentions i wanted.
>no publicity is bad publicity.

the fastest way to get famous now is to be right.

The obese one is boogie

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

He is a fat autist, just like us.

>People will call him a privileged white male even though he's middle eastern

Instead of a boxing match, we should have Richard Spencer and Andrew Anglin play Smash against Spoony and Movieblob.

>AVGN
>Not SJW
>Not slowly failing and being unfunny
user...

Possibility that YouTube giving money and invite them to YouTube Rewind if they made a video about them supporting Hillary Clinton, told Americans viewers to register as a Democrats to vote for Clinton if they are old enough. Unfortunately, many of their viewers are under 18, so it pretty much make video by shittalk Donald Trump and probability harass supporters.

He stays away from internet drama, and sometimes brings anti-SJWs on the show, like that Metal Jesus dude

He was attacked relentlessly by SJWs for saying he wasn't going to see Ghostbusters, especially by Fatton Oswalt

I could tell he had a twinge of redpill in him from his early days on Game Grumps. Whenever Arin brought up ethnicity, Jon would say he's "Persian", not "Iranian". Persian is a much more secular identity, and I think he did that on purpose.

AVGN is not SJW.
his wife is.
AVGN is just a cuck.

I have noticed something as well

Pewdiepie and Jontron both have zoomed in birds as profile pictures on Twitter

And how often he would say nigger in jest,

Man Gamegrumps was some gooood shit my dude.

Smart entertainers know the tide is turning and it's time to appeal to the conservative crowd in order to obtain maximum appeal for the next 8 years. Everyone knows that by appealing to the left now, you're just signing your death warrants and pretty much killing the thing you do to entertain people as well as alienate 50% of the country.

AVGN isn't funny.

JonTron, iDubbbz, FilthyFrank, and occasionally H3H3 are the only funny youtubers.

The bird is jontron!

Jontron has never not been based.

I'm glad to see at least one youtuber I liked hasn't bent to the rampant faggotry.

H3H3 is a fat kike.

Fuck you Dunkey I do not watch your videos beacuse you are black.

I think he is just voicing his opinion, he isn't specifically trying to appeal to a certain demographic. He has a good amount of cash, and will make more easily.
replace filthyfrank with cr1tikal

B R U N E I
R
U
N
E
I

Feels good man, always loved my boy Jon.

Is he, dare-i-say, /ourguy/?

He recently did that in his Drug PSAs video.

The redpill flows through him.

This.

It's the last chance to evacuate cultural Marxism before Leftists actually get the oppression that they've been craving.

I was at DC, it was basically white people vs. a coapition of nonwhites, Jews and a minority of white women, with police intervening only on behalf of white people as needed. Shit is over for them and moderates are distancing themselves before the plunge

The only Youtubers I enjoy are Jontron, (New)Pewdiepie and Cr1tikal

I bet this is the real reason behind the game grumps split. Arin is totally cucked by his SJW Alien wife.

>replace filthy frank
Kek

>interview with my aborted son.

KEK

>JonTron
Meh

>iDubbbz
Best-tier

>Filthy Frank
Slowly dying, but put up Pink Season to save his shit, and it works.

>H3H3
Use to watched it, it was boring.

(((Dan))) seems to be getting less cucked as time goes on.

no way that is an unedited picture of that dudes head size.. that is a big melon of a head god damn

They're really trying to avoid bringing up the election but everytime they mention it they don't exactly seem thrilled. I think he's free thinker enough though to try and understand who Trump is as a person and go from there.

>Captcha Danton Avenida

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Honestly the only one I even watch is ALP.

He's a pretty smart German dude who does proper Let's Plays without acting like a retard.
I bought Elite: Dangerous because of him and he's now on my friend list.

Too bad he doesn't have more views, but it's kinda understandable since the videos aren't in English.

youtube.com/channel/UCT7Q77D2ztS28u8IcCWAnPw

Exactly.

The Pokemon playthrough was a great example. They could've used Yungoos to make fun of Trump, but Dan put the kibosh on that right quick.

who?

holy shit

I predicted this. You have to diversify your portfolios, or at least, go apolitical.

These people are populists, not activists. They need their careers, they want to entertain. The more retarded youtubers etc will go full lefty, but the smart ones won't.

I think you'll find if you actually watched his videos you dumb dumb he is actually of Puerto rican descent.

>caring about a dog fucking degenerate
Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk

He probably LOVES the Pro-Israel stuff and is trying to keep his jew-fro low because of the rabid liberals he works with.

That's wrong, Jay

t. Timothy Brentwood

H3H3 is the worst kind of kike

JonTron might be a mudskin be he at least redeems himself by being based

>dog fucking
sounds pretty hot OwO

>Persian
>Mudskin
If South Americans and Spaniards are white then so are Persians.

they aren't

He used to be quite fat but has slimmed down a lot over the years. He's actually getting into shape.

If you love someone you are much more tolerant for different opinions. Also he can't afford to make some shit-show around his channel, he isn't the 50 milion subs youtuber who can do whatever he want. But to be honest he is worst and worst since Board Games Someone ended.

where is this quote from?

>look at these... blacks
-Jon "Lethal Urban Safari" Jafari

JonTron is pretty based, although his humor is the typical Reddit XDDDD so ironic!

dead kikes are good tho