The Kebab Muslims have been really quiet lately

The Kebab Muslims have been really quiet lately.

No terrorist attack in Europe / US (especially Europe) in a while, no mass rape, no manifestation of violence and chimpouts.

What gives? Are the planning something?

Sweden next? With all the Swedistan memes, it's about time

Or maybe France if Le Pen wins

Honestly it's because we've been kicking the shit out of them. Better / more targeted strikes, and there are many articles now about how they're running out of money. It's not a done deal, but they're losing land and clout.

If they attack France before the elections, Le Pen will probably win.

You think that's why they're being so quiet? To muffle the rising Right and then strike after the leftist cunts win?

What about the livestreamed gang rape in Sweden or the truck of peace in Germany?

I expected more madness about the livestreamed rape, but it's basically just some Facebook uproar I'm seeing (and I don't even have an FB acc).

>Truck of peace
Another one? Or are we still talking of the Christmas one?

That they lost the war is a certain thing but there's still 45 million Muslims in Europe, that's like a Poland right there.

Bang on, Pablo.

Doesn't help their cause if their opponents unite behind someone who'll hunt them like the wild boars they are, like hopefully Trump will.

>No terrorist attack in Europe / US (especially Europe) in a while, no mass rape, no manifestation of violence and chimpouts.
No REPORTED....

Nothing has changed, other than the will to keep this quiet within the left. Europe is crumbling much faster and more obviously than they anticipated and it's disrupting the long term goal. If the kebab can't control themselves then Europe will fall, Nations will recoil and the Jew will be back at square 1, undoing over 100 years of Jewry

I doubt Trump will do anything desu, the way things are going.

Still, I hope.

>Nations will recoil and the Jew will be back at square 1, undoing 100 years of Jewry
Most people aren't even aware that the Jews are doing their thing. If they are, they label it as a conspiracy theory, it's a sad sight.

Check your facts - go listen the Europa Report. Look through the archives

New Years was a mess.

And read "the Rabbi Mindset"

They are scared of Trump, the madman.
He called out Islamic terrorism in his inaugural address by name.

Obama is not in charge anymore. That's why.

stop with this spam, also wtf

Learn to view hatred online something to be treated, not something to be destroyed.
Stop feelings of frenzy and the urge to call your friend in the media to shut opposing viewpoints down.
Develop clearer, sharper and more focused thinking.
>Earn money.
Learn how to confront trolls without inflaming the situation.

As if Kebabs living in Europe give a shit about who the president is in the U.S.

Wat

their funding was cut when trump entered... so now they dno how to actually do anything with CIA helping them.

Will it stay quiet until elections are done?

Is what it says on the web of this buck. The jews have been spamming this shit here because they know there are a lot of JIDF browsing here.

What is funny is that they have a chapter about earning shekels when has nothing to do on what the book is about.

>they only have enough money and supplies to last a week
not everyone runs a state like greece

Do you think they act without orders ? Are you totally delusional ?

Now, maybe ISIS will come back in Europe to push a UE army creation, or I don't know what, like said knowledge bomb faggot.

These fuckers are only globalist tools.

The million of basic kebabs are a disgrace tho.

USA cut funding to Saudi since Trump was elected. We are pushing back the ISIS from Syria too so they are now losing territories and thus influence.

I have infos about a potential threat, I work in the police and I can tell you a polish truck driver disappeared with his truck, authorities suspect a potential terror attack.

It's cold.

Dude we just gave them like a good ass cut of 1.3 billion Freedomdollars in military technologies

Nah I just think their american leaders had a lot of work lately with trump anti propaganda , so they couldnt focus on planning missions for those poor shitskins.

This. It'll have to warm up a bit before they come out of the woodwork

Hopefully not.

Right needs some support and the only way to get it is to wake up people to the realities of Islam.

There's still probably dozens of lone wolves preparing attacks even if ISIS dies, unfortunately. The best thing you can do is try to instill nationalist feelings in children to hope the cycle doesn't renew after the current wave.

When it comes to rape/violence, that's probably due to most countries getting their shit together and finally getting rid of easy access from economic migrants, now the the influx has slowed down. I'd bet they're monitoring the refugees pretty close too (except in Germany lol, can't easily track over a million and half "refugees").

Isabel,
By the plains of Extremadura, the book is a satirical joke.

> reactionary much.

You sound like someone dropped several threads first comments into a blender.

> shut it down!

> shekels, shekels my dear friend and be very dear... Especially, when there are many, many

Come on Isabel, get on the big ship for a shekel cruise!

According to popular Polish clairvoyant in Europe we will see 2 mayor coordinated terrorist multi-attacks this year.

>He predicted revolution in Germany in 2016 but his supporters are saying he meant coup in Turkey. IMHO they are right on this - he saw so manyTurkroaches in his vision that his first thought was Germany.

most of those attacks were orchestrated by nato and mossad tho

Silence before the sand storm

Silence before the sand storm

traveler

>According to popular Polish clairvoyant in Europe

is that just another name for polak kike and commie intellectuals?

Elections coming up

Go on. What else?

>Europe we will see 2 mayor coordinated terrorist multi-attacks this year.

why would a mayor do something like that?

Are we talking bout London you silly leaf?

Obama and Hiliary left office.

Abandoned. ....

I see this posted a lot, do ya'll niggas actually believe the Dems leaving office had such an impact on ISIS?

>What gives? Are the planning something?
Saint mattis has plans for them.

dude... yes.

>He predicts a shitstorm between Trump and Putin soon.
>He predicts end of political correctness this year, because after those 2 big attacks people will not stand this shit anymore.
>He predicts (as usual) division and then collapse of UE, Collapse of UE and WW3 are his favourite predictions.

Truth is, ISIS was formed because of western aggression on Iraq.

The sand people are taking Iraq,Syria,Ghadaffi very seriously and the threats on Iran very seriously.

ISIS will only gain strength and numbers.

They are busy breeding spics (you) with the native women

I'll legit lick my own ass on camera on December the 31st of 2017 if those predictions come true.

What on god's holy name are you blathering about?

They don't think thay far ahead.

I'd take his predictions with a grain of salt though

>Collapse of UE and WW3 are his favourite predictions.

Im not a fucking /x/ prophet and even I will tell you the EU collapse and WW3 are inevitable.

Terrorist attacks in France right now would mean a Le Pen victory. You think the Jews would allow this ?
No. We're pretty safe until the election. Afterwards, though, all hell will break loose.

Agreed based pajeet.

ISIS is on life support. AQ isn't doing great either.
Taliban are very busy, all the old guard are dead, new leadership might not value attacking the West so much.
Anyway, I would Islamic terrorist attacks become more expensive as governments invest more and more in counter terrorism, just like an inmune system becomes tougher against a recurrent threat

This. The adults are back in town and ISIS won't risk another attack because we're all out of tolerance.

A few days after Israel gots its fan made Peace truck an official Isis truck hit Egypt and killed 11.
Saudi Arabia also got 2 failed Isis attacks

They've probably realized by now that there's no point in attacking someone who enjoys being attacked, specially if they're gonna hand their continent to you without fighting.

They don't but the guys in charge do.

If I were one of the dudes behind Isis I'd sure as fuck tell them to keep quiet, that there are "bigger plans" to come, etc. Whatever it takes to keep them on a leash until after the election's over.

>Le Pen victory
Anything other than that would just show France as muslim dominated area.

The west will not do anything against ISIS

they went into Iraq in hopes of grabbing their oil thinking it was going to be a cake walk like under first bush

started bombing the shit out of everyone then ISIS was born, and will not take shit from no western faggot again.

the yuropean/american jackal is too much of a cowards to step up to the lion

King nigga left... they need someone else to coordinate them

We litterally created isis though

Based Trump.

>ISIS is on life support
They're still taking territory in Syria afaik

They like BLM served their purpose.
They also did nothing special for attacks.
These have been common in the US for a while and regular everywhere.
Its just you don't hear about them.
Look up Eric Holder and the Puerto Rican separatists.

They are scared of Trump.

ISIS is a lion? bahahaha I didn't know they had subhuman sandniggers in Poland too.
ISIS are a bunch of retards given guns by the americans to overthrow Assad, plus they sell cheap oil.
>As soon as they become a legit problem the US/Russia/Turkey would wipe them out in an afternoon. They are a joke.

>Flag
Why France and England wanted you to survive post-WWII I'll never know.

This. Trump being elected has got them shook.