Redpill me on the Bogdanoff brothers

Redpill me on the Bogdanoff brothers

Is it true they save entire continents with phone calls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_Front
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>can reunite balkan nations with one phone call
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

They elected Trump

get the real
QUICK RUNDOWN:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoff

>no [Open] [Open]
that rundown's too quick

thank for posting a quick rundown

They use their chin to shovel in the money.
They have more teeth than average person.
They can grow pennies in their hair.
They can eradicate famine across the world with one call.

They are the BOGdanoff (translators note Bog in russian means God) brudders.

TY 4 QUICK RUNDOWN

Ay yo hol up imma need a slow walkup

Here we fucking go again lads

>Is it true they save entire continents with phone calls?

does anyone have the pdf of the bogdanomicon?

why do their faces both look like a bucket full of arseholes?

So we had the rundown that they were rulers of France, Luxembourg and Andorra, but now we have confirmation that with one phone call they rule Croatia, too
Bog dangit

>tfw universe gave us two occasion (that we know off) to ascend.
All we had to do was pick up from Buba and Bogdanoff.

DELET this before the mods(bogs) delete the thread

They are of an Ancient Royal Bloodline

These new border don't mean anything to them

To chinfinity and beyond

The last guy that brought that up isn't doing so well.

Which mobile provide they use?

Who are they?

is it true they devoured him?
Was Donny going to be the great one?

none, when they speak, they are heard

The quickest rundown of them all:
>Take the Bogdanpill and all will be revealed!

DELETE THIS NOW DO NOT MENTION IT

The legend says his soul is stored within Igors left cheekbone!

II WW, German invasion on Russia, Wehrmacht getting ever closer to Moscow. Stalin orders the creation of reserve front and sends his best generals to prepare a bitter surprise for Hitler.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_Front

>Lieutenant General of NKVD Ivan A. Bogdanov [Front of Reserve Armies] (14–30 July 1941)

Hitler never seen stood a chance

PLEASE
STOP

I see, i want the bogpill but i need to know who they are 1st

Do you want to die?
Because this is how you die.

Check my bogs

>Is it true they save entire continents with phone calls?
Atlantis, Lemuria and Mu mocked this.

he should see what we see. why dont you give him a quick rundown

>but i need to know who they are 1st
sounds like you need a QUICK RUNDOWN

ITS NOT FUNNY AT ALL

Did they have a hand in the fall of Rome?

Ever wonder who was born first?

I just laughed for a solid 4 minutes

Found the third bog. I'm in danger.

DELETE NOW

please give us a quick rundown

DELETE !!!!!!!!!

HOLY FUCK!! HAPPENING

Former bog-poster here. I'm sick of this meme, it has become stale. It has hardly evolved at all, just the same copypasta. I really did find it funny at first, even though at least 90% of the humour comes from their butchered faces. I side with the mods on this issue now, remove the BOG.

The forgotten brother.

Ill die eventually anyways... so, WHO are they?

This

Can I get a quick rundown on these folk?

Sounds like you need a QUICK RUNDOWN

>humor comes from their faces

Then you never got the joke in the first place. Just shut up and fuck off cunt

DELETE IT NOW
BOG BOTS WILL END YOUR LIFE IF YOU DON'T

Do you pick up?

THIS IS MIND BOGGLING

WE WUZ BOGS

>In contact with aliens
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk [Open]
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoff

I get it and as I said , I did originally find it amusing. It is past it's use by date. And what I said was true, the whole joke hinges on their appearance even if that isn't implicitly the focus of the meme.

>Some scientists are amused that long before anyone outside France had heard of the Bogdanovs, the term ''bogometer'' had been used to describe an imaginary device that blinks frantically when confronted with a bogus claim.

Nah, theyre just fags.

already done

No it doesn't hinge on their appearance faggot. The humor also comes from the over exaggeration of their abilities, thus the "quick rundown". Their faces just help with that because they look like ayy lmaos.

Seems that, on females, Bogdanite stimulates growth of the forehead, rather than the cheeks and chin. Interesting...

Now, who got the get?

Could such a device also measure feces contamination in water?

They never blink
They sleep upside now like bats
They are illegal in 17 US states
There sweat can be used to clean precious metals
They have no understanding of clouds
There tears are adhesive
They can swin 7 lengths underwater of an Olympic size swimming pool with one breath

pls someone translate "before the bog bang" to english for us

Forced unfunny meme

Shit is old already

Your being hunted

They are the biggest producer of smelly dick cheese in all of Western Europe. They sold over 2 million units last year alone.

So is all the praise kek, roll threads. Though I never see you faghots complaining about those.

they save entire solarsystems with interdimensional phone calls

Its not even funny. Is this some ignora.t shill psyop to Stfu of us or what? Its a weak forced garbage meme. This is coming from a newfag. What say you shill

>the 'bog bang' that created our universe
My sides are in orbit, although, it's as credible a theory as the big bang.

>The year is 2017
>Art has devolved
>Humans now spending painstaking hours photoshoping ironic pictures of french Kardashians
>Fucking top stuff m8

88 for grichka
99 for igor

be afraid.....

>tmw you don't lurk Sup Forums for just one day, they create a new meme, and you are totally lost on the meaning of it

oh
SHIT

I will translate this scared whining so people can understand who they dealing with.
>Aussie flag
Even strayas cant handle the bogbantz
>Former bog-poster here.
You were not fit for the service for the greater Bog
>I'm sick of this meme
Plz halp, Bogs posining me like Puting Litvinenko.
>it has become stale
They are the unchanging truth, if you could put them in math formula you would be able to describe all processes material and metaphysical but you cant comprehend perfection so you cant quantify the Bogs.
> It has hardly evolved at all
Literally Ubermenschen, peak of human evolution, thats it, they done it, now we will have to do our best to catch up with them in the next few billions years or so.
>just the same copypasta
Bogdanoff memes and pastas are like bible in digital form, the unchanging, its authenticity and integrity is protected by higher power.
>I really did find it funny at first
I tried to laugh but it didnt work
> even though at least 90% of the humour comes from their butchered faces
I tried insults but it didnt work either
>I side with the mods on this issue now, remove the BOG.
Shut it down please, just please I beg you, hear my cuck whine and shut it down for the truth terrifys me beyond my cangoo wits.

You need to take the bogpill.

>Bogz
>new meme

Pick one

As I said, their appearance is not the central joke, but the meme would never have spread if they didn't look like circus freaks. I saw the whole thing develop from the beginning. No one outside of France had ever seen/heard of them and was fascinated and disgusted at the same time, that's why they kept getting attention. It really was funny at first, but I'm sick of it now, as are most people I think. Memes have to evolve to stay relevant here, and the Bog meme hasn't.

Almost there Ahmed, you still need some work on your grammar but you almost there.

A quick rundown? Sure thing

>In contact with aliens
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk [Open] [Open] [Open]

HELICOPTER JUST LANDED ON MY ROOF

PLEASE DELETE THAT PIC FROG