#CuttingAgainstHate

I'm disappointed that Sup Forums didn't start a campaign similar as #CuttingForBieber to trigger shitlibs after the inauguration.

I would suggest something as #CuttingAgainstHate or #CuttingAgainstTrump

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for interest

I would do it but Jews on Twitter shoah'd my account

We need to evolve and come up with something next level.
But i have no imagination.

this could probably work

This triggers the /QA/

Trump hates people with down syndrome
Let's show him whose boss! Let's go all volunteer at a center for people with special needs

#StopTheDowney #STOPHATE

bump for originality

There's #JumpForTrump.

/qa/ is in dire need of some bogposting, don't you agree?.

I'm thinking maybe something along the lines of #ShaveForTrump where we can convince people to shave their heads against Trump (Probably under the pretense that it's to make fun of Trump's hair or some shit like that)

They will also end up looking like skinheads as well.

/leftypol/ and other butthurt niggers and dykes will make sure janitors shut down any actual activism.

Make a cutting tutorial that's mortal

#Drinkbleachforequality

What about #ShaveForHer

The libs can shave their heads in a JFMSU fashion.

All this utting against, jumping against, it's all too obvious.
Needs to be something subtle like the safety pin thing that's actually a sign you want gay sex.
Or draftourdaughters

Lol ive been shitposting on QA with impunity.for the last 24 hours

Same.

Make numales shave their shitty beards

I believe destroying money is a criminal offence pretty much everywhere?
Why not try to convince them to #BurnDollarsAgainstTrump and post photos on social networks?

this
Libs lose money and get arrested.

Could you give me a quick rundown on what the hell this bog is?

#cutfortrump

#cutforamerica

#cutforfeminism

what about #BurnthePatriarchy? maybe frame it as all men are greedy / capitalists pigs (trump) and just want money, by burning the money they are freeing themselves from the control of men?

>that suggestion
>that flag
hehe

>not #CutOutHate
step it up fa.m

>#cutouthate
upvoted for cleverness

This is actually really good

#DNCsoWHITE #DNCtooWhite #DNCbanWHITES NoWHITESinMYDNC

A quick rundown? Sure thing

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk [Open] [Open] [Open]
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor.

Twitter is shadowbanning people like crazy. There is a reason this didnt take off.

We did this though

kekd

i had a pretty evil idea last year

#feministfirstkiss

we trick mothers into tongue kissing their daughters in order to prevent some evil white CIShet male from doing it first
then we report them all for child abuse

hot

Used already. And too many Reddit niggers always fuck up and post them in their shitty website.

You just want something to jackoff to.