VEGANS

>I'm a meat eater
>gf's a vegan
>mfw constantly getting beaten in every argument about veganism we have.

Sup Forums help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63NNuG-6-hQ
the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/37039/title/Eat-Less-and-Live-Longer-/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130808123719.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2752973/
youtube.com/watch?v=S5roHwTCeJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just go vegan you already have a massive vagina

just tell her you're a man and you like feeling meat in your mouth and you're breaking up with her to get with Steve

Without meat we wouldn't have grown brains enough to be smart.

Also
>dating a vegan
>ever

Get better at arguing.

To be more precise, it was the brains of our own kind we ate to fuel the growth of our brains.

Eat her grass to appease her. Then give her your protein shake.

If you can't beat a vegan in an argument, you need PROFESSIONAL help.

Japanese! Are you an herbivore man?

Stop eating meat.

Veganism, or at least vegitarianism is 100% right and you can't beat it with facts, because we are in the wrong. I'm not a vegetarian and i probably never will be because i like meat way too much, but that is the only valid argument i have. It is like a redpill that you don't want to swallow...

Just go vegan, there's literally nothing wrong with it.

while animals have emotions they don't have logical thought so their lives are meaningless other then to server the human master species

My danish friend, it is rather difficult to argue with no points

tell her the Truth user.

youtube.com/watch?v=63NNuG-6-hQ

>she is a monster that wants to genocide a variety of species.

Meat is tasty end of argument.

>dating a vegan

tell her hitler was a vegan

Op, as another vegan I think your girl is a shit head for not supporting you. She should understand and even cook meat for you.

I understand that vegetarianism is unbeatable, but surely like dairy and shit is fine.

We evolved as cannibals
We eat whatever the fuck we please
Tell her that

Every time she succ's benis, she's eating meat.

Vegan here. Been vegan since 1997. In perfect health. Hardcore Trump supporter.

When I started out, it was out of compassion for animals. They're treated monstrously by the food industry; livestock are so sick and diseased from the conditions of factory farming, their bodies have to be pumped full of antibiotics, medicines, chemicals, and hormones, just to keep them alive long enough to slaughter.

But now, 20 years later... I regard meat-eating as strictly nigger-tier sustenance. It's LITERALLY for races too stupid to grow plants to feed themselves. In a modern world where plant foods are available year-round, there's zero necessity to eat corpses to survive.

Not gonna tell you how to live, but there's no rational, economic, agricultural, or health benefit to eating dead animals. The practice is obsolete (unless you're a stone-age race).

Reduce your calory intake in order to increase your lifespan in general.

Meat is necessary for B vitamins. Veganism is an artifical lifestyle-invention based on random morale principles that appeal to emotions. A man is always compelled to determine his actions based on logic, called idealism.

the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/37039/title/Eat-Less-and-Live-Longer-/

>my body, my choice
There, now you can shut her up.

You meat have to good brain be
Potato no meat potato make bad brain

There are nutrients present in meat that you can't get elsewhere with a vegetable and carbohydrate only diet.

Just literally fucking google it.

She does cook meat for me, so I guess she is supportive in that way, but she still wants me to turn vegan xD

holyshit your cucked. the topic of me stopping eating meat whilst my gf has been vegan for 5 years has never. EVER come up.

You are a nu male. Just cut off your penis.

Stop being a faggot,kill her and eat her,only weak little faggots are vegan,real alpha males eat meat like the predatorial motherfuckers they are...

>Morally justify yourself to other people.

LOSER

Said that one, was hit with:
>supplements

[spoiler]plants can feel[/spoiler]

you're not better than meat eaters.

>pumped full of antibiotics, medicines, chemicals, and hormones, just to keep them alive long enough

the same goes for plants.

Not really. Except B12, veggies have readily available B vitamins.

If you're okay, drink milk to get b12

Also, vitamin E- eat wheat.

That's true - although was it wholly or just mainly? I was under the impression it was mainly from eating animal brains and so on. Apparently, early humans used to prefer to eat the fat, organs and so on than the meat and flesh.

Also an obligatory >tfw to smart maymay, this time referencing being a cannibal

Also do you know how they avoided things like kuru and prion diseases? If so, can you suggest some stuff? Cannibalism interests me.

Unnatural and how effective are they, really?

Meat is tasty and a convenient package of vitamins and quality macronutrients that is difficult to get elsewhere. The only downsides are ethical concerns (lol) and some increased risks for certain diseases and conditions.

Vegetarians and especially vegans have to carefully watch their proteins, minerals (iron esp.) and vitamins (B12 esp.). It's only healthier if you're constantly consulting nutrient charts and labels and autistically tracking everything that enters and leaves your body. Otherwise, you'll end up with deficiencies and become a scrawny manlet.

You guys actually fell for this crackpot book? Holy shit anons, come on...

The only concern is vitamin B-12 and that's readily available in pill form, or in various seeds, legumes, mushrooms, etc. B-12 deficiency is rare even in long-term vegans. Adults only need 1/1,000,000'th of a gram per day.

>Eating meat is wrong! It hurts animals!

I don't give a fuck. They taste delicious.

Torture yourself all you want, woman.

False. Cooked food not meat.

She's less about like 'natural' and organic, more about saving the environment and animal suffering, and they are effective enough to replace meat I guess.

>constantly beaten in an argument by a fucking vegan
WEW LAD LOW IQ

If you feel the need to morally justify the consumption of meat and you get bullied by your gf, you arnt an adult male.

then get fucking informed you dunce

Tell her if you go vegan who would eat her vagina?

Dump her ass. I had a vegan gf too they're beyond reason and civil conversation. Either force feed her lard untill she likes it or gtfo.

i used to eat only meat when i realized i was retarded. finally started looking into food, nutritionfacts.org and now im a full blown not just vegan but whole food plant based. it's all about the health. got the greger app, book, scubscribed to john mcdougall (who obama studied under for 5 years). peace.

Sup Forums is the best location for information.

Mostly boiled starch like rice beans potatoes.

>Cooked food
somewhat true. mostly protein high foods though. most of it would be from animals, unless early humans ate acorns or what ever nuts were available all the fucking time, which i doubt they did since meat is so delicious.

Shame it's 90% your genes that will determine your health and lifespan.

How the fuck can you lose an argument with a vegan? Do you nit have any understanding of human digestion? Research vitimin b12. Its impossiable to get all you essential fatty acids and protein with out eating animal products. Its so fucking simple.

Never heard of this book, actually. I remember hearing something about it some time ago from some scientists.

Sources?

Then she has no problem eating synthetic animal products when they are made, or fish (they don't really feel pain)
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130808123719.htm

And milk and honey aren't harmful.

You sound like you suck dick. Is sperm vegan?

this is a good post

b-but muh pills tho

so smoking and drinking wont kill me before i am 40? THANKS ALOT FUCKING ASSHOLE GRANPARENTS STUPID GOOD FUCKING GENES I WANT OFF THIS GAY EARTH

>plants can feel

You guys need to stop believing every psuedoscientific idea that presents itself. Plants don't have a nervous system. Plants do not "feel" or "have feelings".

That entire erronious notion was based on THIS BOOK from the 1970's, a bullshit "study" that has been widely discredited.

Go vegan heil Hitler!

Dude join the army start hunting join the bangbus to epicville be a fucking manly man

I actually had a very interesting discussion regarding if vegans can suck dick, and it turns out they can if consent is given, regardless of the fact its an 'animal product', humans can give consent while animals can't. Interesting logic

Sperm cannot consent. Dont really have the right to feed your children to anyone.

who cares about some fucking book? i look at my plants everyday and those niggers are alive. petting my rosemary plant makes it happy and my thai basil loves to be shook like a newborn baby.
idk about mushrooms though. fungi are soulless commies.

Kek. That's hilarious. So a vegan can't give a surprise morning blowjob.

What if a cow is willing to get milked by stepping on the machine? I've seen that.

How the fuck do you get 'beaten' in an 'argument' about veganism?

The argument should go something like...

>Muh animals!
>I like meat and you don't, I respect that and will not attempt to get you to eat it. However I feel that meat is great and will continue to eat it. We should respect each others opinions.

If she doesn't stop then you will never be happy. Get rid of her now and get it over with or she will do it for everything.

Diary and egg production involves killing male baby chickens and calves, moron

Show her your epic biceps and tell her those animals didn't die for nothing. THEY DIED FOR MY BICEPS!!!

this reminds me i have some thick juicy pork chops to fry up

tell that berrypicker that alphas require meat and dump her

What about unfertilised eggs?

Vegans are authoritarian and believe they have the moral right to force their views upon everyone else.
Same reason why they lose their shit over people wearing fur and leather.

>Vegan
>Eats fish

Opinion completely discarded. That's like saying I'm teetotal except for whiskey.

vegan '''''''''hypocrites'''''''''

either just eat vegetation or be a omnivore.

>vegans have to carefully watch their proteins, minerals (iron esp.)

Absolutely false. Legumes, beans and nuts are full of iron, and the "MUH PROTEIN" argument is based on outdated 1950's nutritional studies.

Protein is available in abundance in plant foods. Protein deficiency is a myth. Pic related, it's one of those obnoxious charts, but it's factually correct.

Excess protein consumption is actually a problem in western diets and inhibits the body's ability to absorb calcium, among other problems. This is why osteoporosis is such an epodemic in cultures that consume large amounts of dairy products (protein overload), whereas it's virtually unheard of in countries that don't drink milk.

Exactly true. Depends on genetic susceptibility.

Educate yourself!

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/

It's basically a primer for doctors on the benefits of plant-based diets Just skip to the "Health Concerns About Plant-Based Diets". For someone to be a healthy vegan, you have to plan out what you're eating and be sure you have adequate intake of all the essential nutrients (B12, iron, calcium, etc). Otherwise, you can easily fuck yourself in the long-term.

I know what vegan is you div. I'm pointing out that animal suffering doesn't factor into fish.

What about them?

You have canine teeth, fuck her and her argument

I had a vegan gf. Grow some balls. I let her be with her eating habits, and I've enjoyed things she's prepared for us, but I eat meat right in front of her like it's nothing because it is nothing. Why submit any attention to it whatsoever?

>49% brotein in a plant.

Top fucking kek. It's 5% max look it up. You would have to eat a kilo a spinach to get the same protein as a small chicken fillet.

>responding to a troll post.

>constantly getting beaten

>my food shits on your food

WINNING!

>mfw constantly getting beaten in every argument about veganism we have.
Tell her that meat tastes good and she can't argue against that.

Then proceed to tell her that our taste senses evolved in such a way that things that taste good are things your organism craves for, because at one point they were essential to our survival.

Then grab her by the pussy and tell her to shut the fuck up and make you a sandwich, and put some fucking meat on it!

Here's what you say, you dickless faggot.
"I like the taste of meat. Fuck you."
The end.

Vegan food has way too many lignans which cause an estrogenic effect on your body.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2752973/

user let me ask a question, is your parter pro life or pro choice?

This simple question fucks most vegans pretty quickly.

You will never win an argument with women's irrationality about body image. Think about the emotional complex you are facing. This isn't about the dietary consequences of excluding meat. You will never win. I know because I too dated a vegetarian. It is never about just food.

fuggin A i am a rugged dude too. more than likely i would survive at least until 60. time to pull a training day.

Last time I checked vegans don't have lobbyists trying to outlaw meat.

youtube.com/watch?v=S5roHwTCeJQ
Not a vegan or even vegetarian but I do believe it is a good thing to do.

Nothing dying for them, so they're ok by that standard, surely?

Underrated

>i eat with my beloved every time because a moment without her is hell

chirst just eat some meat when she isnt around

>Getting beaten at nutrition
>By vegans of all people

They believe in the China Study. Be honest, OP. You just give in because you get denied sex otherwise.

>a vegan trying to argue that protein is bad for you

kek

They have activists who go into restaurants and try to guilt try people.
Activists who throw paint and shit on people for wearing fur.
Activists who put naked people in cages openly state that farm yard animals have equal worth to a human.

Every vegan everywhere will call meat eaters murderers. They don't hide their beliefs. The only reason why it exists as a movement is because vegans love telling other people what to do, far more than they love animals.

>45%
>Of calorie content

Top fucking kek, why don't they say gram per gram?

>Spinach (per 100g)
>Carb 3.6g
>Protein 2.9g

So 1 kilo of spinach for 29g of protein? Sign me up!

Face fuck her and force her swallow some prontein.

Well do get your genes tested. You might find you have a sissy liver.

>Vegan friend "You're digusting if you eat meat."
>"Why?"
>"Because it's horrible and cruel."
>"Okay."
>"You're a horrible person."
>"Okay."
>>"..."

I'm fine with animals suffering for my food.

Pure coincidence, also pure coincidence that vegans are as aggressive as antifa, all just coincidence goy you're overthinking this.