IT BEGINS

twitter.com/ezlusztig/status/823859291954315265
Just imagine the leftist asspain if Merkel loses the election and a report comes out that Bannon spearheaded a propaganda campaign against her

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2016/11/17/trump-has-donated-more-to-chuck-schumer-than-to-any-other-senator/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-chuck-schumer-donations-2016-11
freebeacon.com/politics/chuck-schumer-more-money-trump/
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/10/topping-list-of-senators-to-whom-trump-has-donated-chuck-schumer/
nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/Trumps-Past-Donations-to-Schumer-Could-Complicate-Future-Relationship-401913496.html
observer.com/2015/12/charles-schumer-wont-return-donations-from-donald-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank God we have (((Chuck Schumer))) to keep Trump in check.

theblaze.com/news/2016/11/17/trump-has-donated-more-to-chuck-schumer-than-to-any-other-senator/

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-chuck-schumer-donations-2016-11

freebeacon.com/politics/chuck-schumer-more-money-trump/

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/10/topping-list-of-senators-to-whom-trump-has-donated-chuck-schumer/

nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/Trumps-Past-Donations-to-Schumer-Could-Complicate-Future-Relationship-401913496.html

observer.com/2015/12/charles-schumer-wont-return-donations-from-donald-trump/

Sounds good to me

this country is cucked beyond believe Merkel will lose votes but in the end she will be cancelor once again
also stop messing with our elections

>actually not understanding Trump donated to NY politicians in order to gain access to permits; as that's how the corrupt system works -- the system he ran to finally destroy.

>also stop messing with our elections
Somebody has to though if you hope to regain some shred of dignity. Merkel is a literal plague on your country.

>Not understanding that the party who is all up in arms about who they think is Hitler2.0 is actually led by the very Jew he helped get elected.

(((Chuck Schumer))) is ultra mega Jew 9000 and he has a history with Trump. The Dems are going to be hog tied at least until 2018 as (((Schumer))) is top Dem and besides a few fights in front of the camera (((Schumer))) will get in line like everyone else.

Dems are going to have to do to (((Schumer))) what the Republicans did to (((Eric Cantor))).

TL;DR: Dems are super fucked.

Say we that constantly interfere in others and have toppled the elected Government of Ukraine.

>(((we)))

sounds good but I would rather we focus on the US.

even if Germany could be saved I'm not sure it deserves to be.

>Just imagine the leftist asspain if Merkel loses the election

Let's also imagine the Republic of China taking control of the mainland, North Korea successfully invading the USA and India learning how plumbing works

All more likely to happen than Merkel losing her position.

Stop LARPing

if you think theres literally anything other than a 0% chance of merkel losing, you underestimate how cucked germany is

End WW3 without any shots fired.

ZIDANE, NO

Honest question:

Wouldnt Trumps America profit from a Germany under Merkel? Just like Germany would have profited more from a Hillary win (economically)?

Would he do that to 'help' germany? To give the power back to the people? Is it because of his german Blut?

There is a chance. If you invest billions in alternative media.

It's time to stop pretending Bannon isn't /ourguy/. He may not be a 14/88 white nationalist but he's spreading the populist nationalist revolution all over the globe. If Farage and Le Pen set foot in Trump Tower, I have no doubt we have Bannon to thank for.

What happens to globalism if populists just win over all the countries?

Just consider this stopping the 4th reich before it starts german dudes. only as a caliphate.

haha that top comment

>WTF!!! Did the idiots elect someone to completely upset the world order??

OY VEEEEEEEY

No one today profit from Germany very existence. Not even germans.

Hollywood celebrities, media heads and Silicon Valley CEOs become the first in line to the chopping block

given up within 72 hours

Bannon and Putin don't have enough German speaking trolls in their disposal to affect on the German election that greatly.

What has Merkel commented on the situation?

Yeah i guess no one likes our exported goods then. They're almost 3x as high as yours btw.

These companise profit. They also profit from '''refugees'''.

I don't know who Bannon is.

Of course by that she means that Trump won't just simply give her whatever she wants for free like King Nigger did.

I thought it was supposed to be Russians!

thank you based bannon

>Profit.
>Banks.
>Companies.

The holy trinity of Merkunt thinking.
She transformed your national culture into a pocket calculator.

Yeah, thats what i said.

German workers now have to feed 2 mio 'refugees' while the companies reap the profits.

WIR SCHAFFEN DAS

All he has to say is

>my predecessor interfered in the election in Israel and nobody said a word

Which is true.

SPEAK OF THE DEVIL

AND HE SHALL APPEAR

OH SHIT ITS JUST LIKE WWII AGAIN

expect no shots will be fired :^)