France might be the first European country to have violent race-incited conflict. Would you kill for France?

France might be the first European country to have violent race-incited conflict. Would you kill for France?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LxEpMsDZIic?t=9m2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely.
Wouldn't be the first time we helped liberate France.

>Would you kill for France?
Not even the French would

[redacted]

Do I get a free FAMAS? Pic, related, it's a FAMAS.

>Would you kill for France?

I might, but the French wouldn't.

Dude that's a Sig Sauer 416

No, it's clearly a FAMAS, manufactured by NEXTER, you fuckwit.

>France might be the first European country to have violent race-incited conflict
On what basis are you saying that?

You know, I really might.

Except half the people in the French military are not even French themselves, they are shitskins from Brazil, Tunisia, Algeria or some shit.

No, its a HK G11, dipshit.

On the amount of nigger vermin infesting your (and also my) country.

France is always the place where shit starts. I would help in many ways, but i would keep my life for the coming Swedish race war. But economically i would help France.

When any non-Islamic country, such as France attains a 10% Muslim population, violence and civil war become a constant threat. 10% of total national population translates into >50% of fighting-age men in key urban districts, due to the concentration of Muslims in Sharia-zone ghettos, combined with aging European demographics. Later, these Muslim ghettos will serve as sanctuaries and bastions for the jihadists, until and unless they are finally pulverized with artillery and airstrikes. France, Germany and Sweden will not be exempt from the lessons of history taught by Beirut, Sarajevo, and Damascus.

For for France, but for the chance to push back the Muslim horde? Fuck yeah, I'd gladly slice up, dice, shoot, whatever, some Mudslimes.

If it's going to be a French Counter-revolution, If they're going to hang commies and masons on lampposts I might volunteer to help them.

>On the amount of nigger vermin infesting your (and also my) country.
America is 60% and there is no race war.
France and Germany are 80%~, why would there be any race war happening?

No
This

This

I would gladly, but what is the point today? I will lose my family and shit without anyone backing me.

Europe being run over by niggers has stronger cultural implications than US being run over by niggers though. EU has been white for longer than US.

Nah. Europe isn't worth a single British fingernail.

Maybe.
Nevertheless, we are more leftist than ever, more inclusive than ever, more censoring than ever, more pacifist than ever.

Sadly, I do not see anything happening. We're being (almost) peacefully bred out.

>We're being (almost) peacefully bred out.

Sadly you're very likely right. Unless the muslim population achieves wide spread radicalization, there's not going to be a civil war. The muslim population will simply replace the european population in a couple of generations. They will probably become much more secular in the process too.

Whenever I'm online and I come across a "French" person they are not even French at all, they're from Tunisia, Morrocco, or some shit in Africa or the Middle East. Yet they are adamant about you considering them to be French. Truly delusional shitskins basically trying to steal your identity, it's sad to witness.

Thats an AK-74U

LoL

Stop

You

Guys

Are

Clucks

Ad we have muh guns

two nations, united in cuckoldry

t. 60% white and now slave to israel

It's a fact, not an opinion you can argue against. Niggers have been a part of the US society for longer than sandniggers have been a part of the European society

Yes. Viva LePen.!

Yes

This. Based depressed knife-wielding mongol.

that makes it even worse for your sake of argument.

we brought them over here as slaves and they were viewed as literal animals for centuries. it wasnt until recent times they were finally emancipated

you faggots on the other hand willfully invited your invaders, and this was all just within the past 5-10 years, well within your lifetime.

civil rights movement in America happened before I was even born.

That's clearly a 1911.

yes

>we

On ne passe pas !

Yes I'm gonna be the first crusader

That's a AR 15 bro

The last panel got cut. It actually shows France and Britain's daughters getting BLACKED by 8balls while they watch on with arousal.

I'm aware of those realities and they don't affect my argument at all. The fact still remains that niggers have been integrated in American culture for far longer than in European culture.

It's a super soaker 50, you dumb fucks

I literally cried.

I hope you guys can get things sorted out. There are dark times ahead no matter what happens.

i would honestly

Its a Tavor

Ok? And you are very quickly heading down the same path.

In fact you can't even say that a nigger isn't French in France or vice versa for the UK and Germany as well. Same is true for Belgium and the Netherlands.

You are well on your way and unless a literal Hitler, Stalin, or Mao comes to power and war crimes are committed and people are removed from their homes at gun point, none of this will change any time soon but only worsen as European people are ethnically replaced entirely.

Thank you Serbia, I know we can always count on you to remove kebab.

Isn't the majority of the French army and foreign legion made up of immigrants?

>Would you kill France?
Absolutly

no, they deserve it for not helping us due ww2

I totally agree with you, but that's irrelevant to my original point that Europe being run over by niggers has bigger cultural implications than US being run over by niggers.

"80%". Stats kindly provided to you by (((them))).

The French army is 25% muslim.
The FFL has very very few muslims actually. There is IQ tests when entering and they don't take you if you refuse to eat pork like everyone else. So you have to be a non-practicing muslim.

But 95% of the FFL is non-French, of course.
Like 40% slav, 25% latino and a mix of the rest.

Well, been there done that. Would again, especially with the right cause.

We have no statistics, actually, you know as well as I do that it is illegal.
The only statistics we have are the pic I posted, with the births.

40% of births are non-whites.
Seeing the reproductive rate and all, we can safely assume it's 20-something% in total.

>40% slav

Probably fucking 50% at this point.

Plus FFL has a lot of really niggerish blacks.

You might as well ask if I'd kill for Romania. White or not, they fucked us up so hard, I can't forgive them, ever. I don't wish their destruction, but I wouldn't lift a finger to prevent it either.

German flags, albeit living in a matriarch, are some of the most consistently based posters against multiculturalism and faggotry I see on here. Unlike other flags who I will constantly see say that they don't care about immigrants so long as they "integrate". Germans are the only ones who even after all this time still hate niggers and Jews.

Then I would agree with you on that point, it most certainly does since America doesn't have culture. Our culture (that's now been replaced) was borrowed from Europe.

If French muslims fight as well as Abu Hajaar's unit then frogs have nothing to worry about.

It was around 40% in my time.
The new recrues are overwhelmingly slavic, (maybe 60%) yes, but most of the old ones (more than 5 years) are not slavic.

Most slavs come, do a few years and get out.

to save france? no

to get away with and be encouraged to kill shitskin? maybe

They're patriotic. That's a good thing.

Shut up kiddo. France sometimes were good and sometimes bad allies, that's how the world rolls. Think about present not past.

Patriotic about what? The country they are taking from you that is no longer French?

tips. im joining september i guess

You're literally fighting for niggers to take over France as they call themselves French.

The FFL is a cucked multicultural military.

I'll hop on the bandwagon when it arrives
>mfw Poitiers all over again

That's a FAL m8, what are you blabberin about?

If they truly needed the help absolutely without hesitation.

Don't do drugs
Run a lot
Be able to do 10+ pullups
Learn to shut the fuck up at all time
Do what you're told and don't question anything.
Do not lie to the gestapo
Be volunteer for extra work when a caporal-chef ask for someone

You'll be fine.

French people do not exist anymore, I'm from the countryside and I don't know anyone who's pure French. We're a mongrel people now, Portuguese,Spanish, polish and Italian blood flows in our blood, why not African, Chinese or Arab blood ?

Kek england is the first that had them already.

of course

I'd kill for France and many, including manlets and normies, will too. Because when the shit will hit the fan - meaning when the state will go broke and stop spraying welfare bux on muslims, it will be a matter of life or death.

France is destined to become some kind of giant Kosovo before the end of our lifetime.

would occupy

>The FFL has very very few muslims actually.
Very true, did not meet any practicing at all (There were a lot of practicing Christians, mostly from South America, pretty based guys mostly)

>Like 40% slav, 25% latino and a mix of the rest.
Slav-wise, I would say a bit more currently. Most of them Russians, Ukrainians, Poles and the rest is the mix of Czechs (who are much more represented in the older ranks I think), Slovaks, Belorussians and others.

>Plus FFL has a lot of really niggerish blacks.
Very very small minority from my experience. Bulk of the Legion is white.

>Don't go if you have any doubts.
>Don't go if you have something keeping you home.
>Enlist directly in Aubagne if cou can, everywhere else is waste of time. Paris is acceptable too though.
>Enlist either in the spring or summer. Don't enlist in the autumn or winter.
>Keep your mouth shut, be honest, answer on yes/no/don't know basis, don't slack because someone will have to do anyways
>Make friends from the day 1.
>Run. A lot.
>At least 8 pull-ups and level 8 in luc léger (basically a beep test). For your own good have cooper run under 12 minutes.
>Keep your mouth shut.
>Volunteer. Always do the work you are asked to without questions or complains, not more, not less, exactly the specified amount. Then ask for more.
>Don't lie to the gestapo interview, they know everything already.
>Keep your mouth shut.
>If you are coming from the better circles/rich family, don't admit that. They are looking for the people who will stay.

>I know nothing about the Legion: the post.

now they are bad
>Caracals

France is a failed social experiment and yet cuckistanis and Kraut have chosen to massiveley import backward kebabs like we did while they were able to see that it was no good.

They have no excuse.

Yeh slavs are soldiers who had their right to be soldiers taken away by (((them)))

Can't do much but join the FFL then.

As a US citizen living in France for the past 4 1/2 years and in process of becoming a citizen (dual nationality), Yes. I would defend this country and the amazing people Ive grown to love if the situation required me to do so.

FRANCE IS GOING TO BURST I CAN FUCKING FEEL IT! SAD!

bullshit fag I've seen plenty of docs on the FFL and half the FFL is brown people youtu.be/LxEpMsDZIic?t=9m2s

>Very very small minority from my experience. Bulk of the Legion is white.

Meh I wanted to join a while ago, was stopped by a talk with a legionnaire I had.

He said first of all, due to my poor eyesight (not POOR poor, but still like -1.25 in one -0.75 in the other) I'd likely be a little limited in my options and then he told me some other shit, it just didn't seem like what I wanted to do.

Anyway he also did mention there were lots of nigs. Was like 6 years ago though, idk if it changed. I wasn't going to stop me, I'm a slav, I'd get friends, but still.

I would rape and murder for France as long as it's a non-White or a cuck on the receiving end

Open your eyes
Thats obviously a MAC 10

They're just following their plan, it just so happens that it backfired and now there's going to be a pushback.

No guns for people to individually protect themselves.

No, they can go fuck themselves.

Yes, I really don't care where the revolution starts.

Fertile land for us Germans.

Eyesight is not that of an issue I think, lot's of guys have glasses there. My friend have similar issue like you and he is in the combat companie.

>Anyway he also did mention there were lots of nigs.
It can be various regiments thing, but I really can't confirm this. Lots of them enlist, that is true, but a very small number actually get through the pre-selection and selection itself.

Gotta say that the mix of white french and light skin arab makes for some reaaaaallly sexy babes

that's a Nerf gun

Truck of peace in Nice, Bataclan, Charlie Hebdo massacre, etc etc

Eyesight is not important for the army. I have -0.75 at both eyes and the only I can't do is to to be a pilot for the ALAT. But I still can be a paratrooper apparently. But I don't want to be neither of them so I don't really care.

>Poor eyesight is an issue
>I have keratoconus
Well there goes my plan if my studies backfire